khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Why wouldnt you pocket 100 mill. Not like he's Going win if he stays on. Not enough uneducated/ignorant hicks in the world to get him a victory.
    Not sure he was even offered the money. Just what he said he would take. I'm sure the donors would have a hard time giving the slim ball 100 mil. Matter of pride.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

I think Trump is unhinged and confused. Detached from reality. Guy probably doesn't even know the day of the week half the time. Sad!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Not sure he was even offered the money. Just what he said he would take. I'm sure the donors would have a hard time giving the slim ball 100 mil. Matter of pride.
    http://time.com/4447985/inside-donald-trump-meltdown/

Informative article about how Donald is being pulled from a multitude of sides within his own party...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Clinton's are extremely dirty...amazing she is not in jail

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

A Republican on CNN said "I wouldn't let him mow my lawn" lol lol lol

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Trump embarrassing himself daily now. Very sad

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    A Republican on CNN said "I wouldn't let him mow my lawn" lol lol lol
    Well it would be his first time so he'd probably penetrate it up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Ok Clintards. You are the ones that have no IQ or can even think for yourselves. You simply makes jokes about a man who is brave enough to stand against tyranny. You people are the weak ones being dominated by the elite globalists and you mean nothing to them. Trump is doing a serviceable job overall. He needs to step up his game and send the dems running for cover by plunging into the gory details of the Clinton administration even deeper.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Hilary is now a 4:1 fav

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Sounds like Trump realizes that he is baked and is already starting to make excuses and blames others...

"All I can do is tell the truth," he says. "If that does it, that's great. And if that doesn't do it, that's fine too."

"I am now listening to people that are telling me to be easier, nicer, be softer. And you know, that's okay, and I'm doing that," Trump tells TIME. "Personally, I don't know if that's what the country wants."

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Well Trump needs to just make up his mind then and go all in balls to the wall because that's the only way he has a real chance.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Well Trump needs to just make up his mind then and go all in balls to the wall because that's the only way he has a real chance.
    I think he already owns all the people he is going to get with the angry rhetoric. He really does need to be calmer and more considered now to win over the undecided middle ground I think.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

most billionaires don't make good public servants, but are good for 1%'s

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Republicans should be ashamed for letting an awful candidate take the presidency after 8 years of obamashit.

The Kraken

Well, other than Obama being possibly the greatest president ever, and R's actually choosing to vote Clinton

I agree with everything you said LB

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Republicans should be ashamed for letting an awful candidate take the presidency after 8 years of obamashit.
    They only have themselves to blame, but knowing them, they will never admit it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    a record amount of voters elected him to be the republican nominee actually. He's the best candidate running in a long time for either party. Although if you listen to CNN and the late night comedians, you will get a different picture.

America needs a Trump to stop the incompetence and waste.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    a record amount of voters elected him to be the republican nominee actually. He's the best candidate running in a long time for either party. Although if you listen to CNN and the late night comedians, you will get a different picture.

America needs a Trump to stop the incompetence and waste.
    Why would we elect a guy with no political or government budgeting experience and expect him to do either of those? Particularly when he has no plausible plans on how to accomplish them? The only way someone can believe that is if they choose to take what he says at face value and ignore the lack of evidence and evidence to the contrary. That is how most people vote for presidential candidates, so that ignorant mentality is at least a majority one...but it doesn't change reality, where he's an unqualified candidate whose ideas are terrible when they're not impossible

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Why would we elect a guy with no political or government budgeting experience and expect him to do either of those? Particularly when he has no plausible plans on how to accomplish them? The only way someone can believe that is if they choose to take what he says at face value and ignore the lack of evidence and evidence to the contrary. That is how most people vote for presidential candidates, so that ignorant mentality is at least a majority one...but it doesn't change reality, where he's an unqualified candidate whose ideas are terrible when they're not impossible
    why would anyone consider voting for the same failed politicians like Crooked Hillary who took their country into never ending wars in the Middle East spending trillions of YOUR money while neglecting things at home? Do you know what 5 trillion could have done in the US rather than in Iraq and Afghanistan? You could have rebuild roads, bridges, airports, fixed SS, made sure Vets were treated with the respect they deserved, hired police to take back some inner cities, and created millions of new jobs. Good paying ones. You could have fixed almost everything.

No, instead you support the failed Washington cartel who put the country 21 trillion in debt and added millions more to poverty. Win or lose, Trump has exposed these scumbags for what they really are and if he does actually lose, the destruction of the republican party with be the silver lining in all this with only the democratic left to go down in flames.

Trump has dealt with politicians all his life. He knows a lot about how the system operates. Like everyone else, he sees the incompetence and absolute waste that goes on. He is clearly what the country needs.

Triple_D_Bet

why would anyone consider voting for the same failed politicians like Crooked Hillary who took their country into never ending wars in the Middle East spending trillions of YOUR money while neglecting things at home? Do you know what 5 trillion could have done in the US rather than in Iraq and Afghanistan? You could have rebuild roads, bridges, airports, fixed SS, made sure Vets were treated with the respect they deserved, hired police to take back some inner cities, and created millions of new jobs. Good paying ones. You could have fixed almost everything.

No, instead you support the failed Washington cartel who put the country 21 trillion in debt and added millions more to poverty. Win or lose, Trump has exposed these scumbags for what they really are and if he does actually lose, the destruction of the republican party with be the silver lining in all this with only the democratic left to go down in flames.

Trump has dealt with politicians all his life. He knows a lot about how the system operates. Like everyone else, he sees the incompetence and absolute waste that goes on. He is clearly what the country needs.
    We don't disagree at all on not voting for people like Hillary, or the idiocy of continuing to meddle in the Middle East with money we don't have. And no, I don't support "the failed Washington cartel" or more debt; considering how mathematically ridiculous our debt is, a candidate who will do everything in their power to get us back on a fiscally sound path is a huge priority. That's definitely not Clinton...and unfortunately, it's not Trump either. His released economic plan so far is beyond terrible, and the fact that Hillary won't do any better isn't reason to vote for a guy who wants to continue to pile on the debt (especially when he tries to berate others for piling on the debt).

The lies of politicians doesn't need exposing, it's right on front of everyone's nose, but they don't care enough to look beyond "their team" and critically evaluate their decisions. I'm all for people waking up to the lies told by career politicians, but it doesn't do much good if they can only recognize lies told by the other candidate and not their own.

Trump has certainly dealt with politicians all his life, by bribing them, the same as career politicians and the establishment you rightfully criticize...his only experience that overlaps with political knowledge is how to bribe people, and that's something we need less of, not more.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Hilary is part of the global elite new world order. Say goodbye to the Middle class

DwightShrute

We don't disagree at all on not voting for people like Hillary, or the idiocy of continuing to meddle in the Middle East with money we don't have. And no, I don't support "the failed Washington cartel" or more debt; considering how mathematically ridiculous our debt is, a candidate who will do everything in their power to get us back on a fiscally sound path is a huge priority. That's definitely not Clinton...and unfortunately, it's not Trump either. His released economic plan so far is beyond terrible, and the fact that Hillary won't do any better isn't reason to vote for a guy who wants to continue to pile on the debt (especially when he tries to berate others for piling on the debt).

The lies of politicians doesn't need exposing, it's right on front of everyone's nose, but they don't care enough to look beyond "their team" and critically evaluate their decisions. I'm all for people waking up to the lies told by career politicians, but it doesn't do much good if they can only recognize lies told by the other candidate and not their own.

Trump has certainly dealt with politicians all his life, by bribing them, the same as career politicians and the establishment you rightfully criticize...his only experience that overlaps with political knowledge is how to bribe people, and that's something we need less of, not more.
    Being a builder like he is, and the large scale he does it in, I am not sure there is any other way to get things done except to donate or bride politicians when needed. That's not Trump's fault is it? That's the system politicians designed and he had to play along in order to do what he's done. He played a huge role in making Manhattan what it is today compared to what is what before he came along.

I certainly ain't gonna say Trump is perfect by any means but he's a great guy and people love the guy. Unfortunately, when you run for the presidency, as a republican mostly, your life gets put under the microscope and I doubt anyone would come out smelling like roses if they ran. To me, Trump is by far the best candidate running in a long long time. People seem to have accepted incompetency for way too long.

The Kraken

Being a builder like he is, and the large scale he does it in, I am not sure there is any other way to get things done except to donate or bride politicians when needed. That's not Trump's fault is it? That's the system politicians designed and he had to play along in order to do what he's done. He played a huge role in making Manhattan what it is today compared to what is what before he came along.

I certainly ain't gonna say Trump is perfect by any means but he's a great guy and people love the guy. Unfortunately, when you run for the presidency, as a republican mostly, your life gets put under the microscope and I doubt anyone would come out smelling like roses if they ran. To me, Trump is by far the best candidate running in a long long time. People seem to have accepted incompetency for way too long.
    Yet you expect him to reform corruptness, minimize spending, balance a budget and make gov't smaller?

All he knows is being corrupt and bribing, overspending and declaring bankruptcy, it's illogical to expect anything else of him as president. But for some reason you think he will be the opposite of everything he has been to this point. Makes no sense. I get voting against Hilary and Trump is the only one with a shot to beat her, but stop acting like Trump is going to be the guy you're painting, he'll be anything but because he has always been anything but that guy.

What is a given is he will use the power of the presidency to the benefit of the Trump brand name and all of his businesses. If elected, he will go down as the most corrupt, and inept, president ever.

Triple_D_Bet

Businesses and businessmen behaving rationally will use whatever tools they can to make a bigger profit, and lobbying is one of those tools in the current environment. But how can he slam someone like Clinton for making money off crony capitalism when he did the same thing, just from the other side? He's got no credibility on the issue. Just another area where Trump is no different than Hillary, and far less appealing than Johnson or even Stein.

Trumps not perfect, nobody is...but we're not talking about one or two minor details disqualifying all his other brilliant ideas. Details on his business dealings (that they were less successful than he's often described them) and his past claims (especially when proven false) are relevant to his credibility as a candidate who's asking us to trust him and vote for him because he'll magically make everything work. His past describes a guy who isn't any more likely than Clinton to do what he says or come up with a plan to save the country.

Trump can only be called best if you 1) prefer his brand of irrational promises to Clinton's and 2) ignore the other candidates. The former is personal preference I suppose, but if you do the latter, you're not picking the best candidate; you're simply trying to pick the most popular bad candidate.

As for incompetency, is there anything less competent than a guy who claims he'll fix everything, but can't come up with a plan to do so? Do you honestly think Trump or any sane businessman would hire a CEO whose resume was just "I'll make everything better and solve your problems; I can't tell you how and I haven't done it before, but just trust me"? If so, I've got a resume to update and a career move to make

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Cliton only -540 now and climbing

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yet you expect him to reform corruptness, minimize spending, balance a budget and make gov't smaller?

All he knows is being corrupt and bribing, overspending and declaring bankruptcy, it's illogical to expect anything else of him as president. But for some reason you think he will be the opposite of everything he has been to this point. Makes no sense. I get voting against Hilary and Trump is the only one with a shot to beat her, but stop acting like Trump is going to be the guy you're painting, he'll be anything but because he has always been anything but that guy.

What is a given is he will use the power of the presidency to the benefit of the Trump brand name and all of his businesses. If elected, he will go down as the most corrupt, and inept, president ever.
    I'd modify that to "Trump is the only one people think has a shot to beat her"...which doesn't even square with the polling results. If people can choose to ignore polls and believe they're going to win, why don't they at least do it with a candidate who has good ideas and experience implementing them?

There's currently over a 99% chance of Clinton or Trump, so it's safe to say whoever is elected will go down as one of the most corrupt and inept presidents ever

The Kraken

I'd modify that to "Trump is the only one people think has a shot to beat her"...which doesn't even square with the polling results. If people can choose to ignore polls and believe they're going to win, why don't they at least do it with a candidate who has good ideas and experience implementing them?

There's currently over a 99% chance of Clinton or Trump, so it's safe to say whoever is elected will go down as one of the most corrupt and inept presidents ever
    I agree to the amendment

All I'm saying is call a spade a spade, on both sides, just as you said.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You cross Hillary, you could end up dead. If I was running a poll I'm asking all black people or conducting the poll outside of Whole Foods. No way I'm letting Trump "win" it

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I agree to the amendment

All I'm saying is call a spade a spade, on both sides, just as you said.
    Yup...if we were more consistent evaluating our choices and others', we'd probably have a lot fewer issues. However, given how thin-skinned most are and constant media spin, I would avoid using the word "spade" completely

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    You cross Hillary, you could end up dead. If I was running a poll I'm asking all black people or conducting the poll outside of Whole Foods. No way I'm letting Trump "win" it
    Quite possibly some truth to that, and a "I like being alive, so I'm with her" campaign is certainly more rational than the current one

Polls can be and often are leading and biased through various means, but they seem to be fairly predictive. The dynamic is probably complex, and I imagine self-fulfilling when people bandwagon towards the popular choices.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It's troubling to me...at least...that the media and big influential websites seem to be backing Hillary. Too much of a Big Brother feel to it for my liking. (1984, not the TV show).

Ultimately it will be a big surprise if Hillary doesn't win. The take away from this election not many are talking about is the rise of these almost extreme candidates in Bernie & Trump. After 8 more years of Hillarys shit, more people will likely gravitate to these types of candidates even more
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Pinnacle has Donald trump and all others +350. Key point- all others.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It's troubling to me...at least...that the media and big influential websites seem to be backing Hillary. Too much of a Big Brother feel to it for my liking. (1984, not the TV show).

Ultimately it will be a big surprise if Hillary doesn't win. The take away from this election not many are talking about is the rise of these almost extreme candidates in Bernie & Trump. After 8 more years of Hillarys shit, more people will likely gravitate to these types of candidates even more
    Hard to say really; it would make sense if people increasingly supported non-establishment candidates, but the majority of Bernie supporters falling in line behind Clinton shows that people will still probably toe the establishment line. Primaries might get shaken up a bit, but as long as people refuse to leave their "team", it'll be politics and government as usual.

For the big brother part, Orwell's version was scary, but went off in the wrong direction. Trying to force people to do what you want them to do is harder, and people will eventually rise up and throw it off. The current method of using psychology (exploiting people's cognitive biases and lack of critical thinking) is far more effective. Not that it's anything I think politicians do completely consciously or via some huge conspiracy...they're simply responding to what works best, regardless of the mechanisms.
    Last edited by Triple_D_Bet; 08-13-16 at 03:12 PM. Reason: big brother had it wrong

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

FBI investigating Clinton Foundation despite corrupt Obama Administration trying to stop them.

http://usapoliticsnow.com/fbi-ignore...ation-hillary/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by msutter View Post
    FBI investigating Clinton Foundation despite corrupt Obama Administration trying to stop them.

http://usapoliticsnow.com/fbi-ignore...ation-hillary/
    Let it go. Same thing from you guys all campaign, when will you get it, nothing ever happens to people like her.

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Let it got. Same thing from you guys all campaign, when will you get it, nothing ever happens to people like her.
    I don't think you get it. The Department of Justice (A.K.A. Clinton Croney Loretta Lynch) has denied the FBI's request to investigate the Clinton Foundation. The FBI is going to do it anyway using U.S. Attorney's instead of the D.O.J. The Clinton Crime family won't be able to escape this time.

First 12345 Last