ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

And this video was in Austin, Texas, right, numskulls? Remember what happened to 5 police officer's a little while back? Maybe this cop forgot about that and it wasn't on his mind? Yeah, right. Lot's of dumb statements made here but I'll let the majority of our members and the genuine judge in this case, sort them out. Hang on.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Assholes like you are why we're having these issues. You love to keep this country divided.
    Be careful with you pussonal stuff. We do have rules.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Look i have a scar above my left eye from a cop.As I said when I grew up cops were big guys.I was young and cocky.Cop pulled me over and asked my name. turns out my dad was shagging his wife and when i smarted off he used it to smack me with a baton. I was delivering pizzas and he accused me of drinking. He had smacked me 2 times when my next door neighbor who was a sergeant on the police force rolled up. He made him stop. Told me to clean myself up and go home. There was no suing cops back then. I moved to houston texas in 1987. My mom told me DO NOT SMART OFF TO HCPD! I was coming home from a mexican restaurant . I ran a stop sign by greenspoint mall. They came to the car with guns drawn. Usually I am a smartass but that day I kept my mouth shut.In 70's and 80's if you smarted off to hcpd you could find yourself swimming in the gulf. I have been caught in riots,I have been where shootouts have been 3 times. I have had a gun pulled on me twice. I have had blacks try to rob me three times not getting anything. The most I have ever been scared is by the police department here.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If you remember geraldo doing the drug bust in houston texas that was the restaurant I worked at and was friends of mine that got busted in the parking lot. !0 minutes earlier My money would of been in the count and I would be doing time. Guy told me he could triple my money and I argued with my mom about giving me my money. I was in love with the race track at that time and the only way I could save money was put it in her hands. I was giving him 3500.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    And this video was in Austin, Texas, right, numskulls? Remember what happened to 5 police officer's a little while back? Maybe this cop forgot about that and it wasn't on his mind? Yeah, right. Lot's of dumb statements made here but I'll let the majority of our members and the genuine judge in this case, sort them out. Hang on.
    Austin is not Dallas. It's actually further than Baltimore to Pittsburgh or DC to Philly. What does that have to do with him beating up a lady?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

I have a problem with anyone that just decides to resist arrest . Which she did. Just get in the car and sit there and do what he says. I have never the few times i have been pulled Over have Never gotten out of my car unless he tells me to. I have always been polite and they always let me go with a warning the few times i was pulled over. I would never tell a Cop NO or Can you hurry this up how ignorant and stupid is she.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I have a problem with anyone that just decides to resist arrest . Which she did. Just get in the car and sit there and do what he says. I have never the few times i have been pulled Over have Never gotten out of my car unless he tells me to. I have always been polite and they always let me go with a warning the few times i was pulled over. I would never tell a Cop NO or Can you hurry this up how ignorant and stupid is she.
    Plenty, and she wasn't beat up. Maybe she's a cage-fighter on the side? This gal is mean and tough. There is no denying that, but was she high on something? My guess is yes.

Mac4Lyfe

and you are viewing things from your lens. I've never had an issue with the police as well but I know too many other people who have, so I know it's a problem. I lived in LA during the rampart carnage so excuse me if I am skeptical and do not take the police at face value. I've seen the police abuse their authority and I can't think of anything worse. I can fully understand why someone would not blindly obey a police officer. A good friend of mine was like you until the police fukked him over. You're just not their yet. Let's hope you never have to change your overall trust in them. But you are very naive in thinking that it will never happen to me.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Both of them are dumbfukks... That cop ain't well trained. And fat. The broad is a drama queen.

Mac4Lyfe

Plenty, and she wasn't beat up. Maybe she's a cage-fighter on the side? This gal is mean and tough. There is no denying that, but was she high on something? My guess is yes.
    Haha, now you think she was high on something and was a MMA fighter. She never raised her hands but she's mean and tough. Classic. How many warrants did she have too? How many kids out of wedlock? She clearly pulled into a KFC and had watermelon in her possession as well.

Oh, I forgot, she's black so she wasn't beat up. She can handle that abuse, she's use to it right?? But you were only looking for people's opinions. Prick.

ABEHONEST

Haha, now you think she was high on something and was a MMA fighter. She never raised her hands but she's mean and tough. Classic. How many warrants did she have too? How many kids out of wedlock? She clearly pulled into a KFC and had watermelon in her possession as well.

Oh, I forgot, she's black so she wasn't beat up. She can handle that abuse, she's use to it right?? But you were only looking for people's opinions. Prick.
    You sound like someone who is nothing like your avatar. Probably, just the opposite. Fat and judgmental in a extraordinary, biased manner. Back to your chocolates.

Mac4Lyfe

You sound like someone who is nothing like your avatar. Probably, just the opposite. Fat and judgmental in a extraordinary, biased manner. Back to your chocolates.
    Pot meets kettle.

ABEHONEST

Pot meets kettle.
    The diff, my son, I am an older, wiser pot.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

It's funny watching the videos and seeing this thread. My reaction was very different than others and the same as others but this is the exact reason we have so many issues in this country. We think we are right and the other side are morons instead of thinking maybe there is a third perspective we should look at it from.

Our country is ******.

captrobey

Could explain why she was so stupid and acting like that.

captrobey

and you are viewing things from your lens. I've never had an issue with the police as well but I know too many other people who have, so I know it's a problem. I lived in LA during the rampart carnage so excuse me if I am skeptical and do not take the police at face value. I've seen the police abuse their authority and I can't think of anything worse. I can fully understand why someone would not blindly obey a police officer. A good friend of mine was like you until the police fukked him over. You're just not their yet. Let's hope you never have to change your overall trust in them. But you are very naive in thinking that it will never happen to me.
    I am sure there are some bad cops out there . But the majority of all these things happening have been people resisting arrest. And no i do not think it would happen to me because i would not do what 99% of these people do and that is resist arrest and not follow orders or try to run.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    It's funny watching the videos and seeing this thread. My reaction was very different than others and the same as others but this is the exact reason we have so many issues in this country. We think we are right and the other side are morons instead of thinking maybe there is a third perspective we should look at it from.

Our country is ******.
    This is truth...

But, no matter what side you are on, especially the cops side. THERE IS NO REASON TO DRAG A WOMAN OUT OF HER VEHICLE FOR A FUKKING TRAFFIC VIOLATION.

Too many cops are the judge and jury. They both were wrong but she was the one slammed to the ground.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A cop is a person of authority. You want to play tough with a cop you pay the consequences. He tells you to do something and you don't comply you go to jail.

Mac4Lyfe

I am sure there are some bad cops out there . But the majority of all these things happening have been people resisting arrest. And no i do not think it would happen to me because i would not do what 99% of these people do and that is resist arrest and not follow orders or try to run.
    She was never under arrest... but I'm sure you have no problem with a cop just dragging people out of their cars without charging them with anything nor telling them they are under arrest and what for.

This cop is fukked

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A cop is a person of authority. You want to play tough with a cop you pay the consequences. He tells you to do something and you don't comply you go to jail.
    This is incorrect but I won't even go into details and get off topic.

captrobey

She was never under arrest... but I'm sure you have no problem with a cop just dragging people out of their cars without charging them with anything nor telling them they are under arrest and what for.

This cop is fukked
    She was resisting his orders . He was probably trying to get her out of the car to put cuffs on her until he can figure out wth was wrong with her. She continued to resist so he forced her down. And i do not have a problem with it because this lady was not following his instructions and resisting him . It was not util she got in the car again where she said NO and CAN YOU HURRY THIS UP. At that point i can see him wanting her out to put cuffs on her until he figured out what was going on with her.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Fuk pussy liberals

Mac4Lyfe

She was resisting his orders . He was probably trying to get her out of the car to put cuffs on her until he can figure out wth was wrong with her. She continued to resist so he forced her down. And i do not have a problem with it because this lady was not following his instructions and resisting him . It was not util she got in the car again where she said NO and CAN YOU HURRY THIS UP. At that point i can see him wanting her out to put cuffs on her until he figured out what was going on with her.
    Did you listen to the Police Chief??? He said very clearly that the cop did not approach the car or her in the way they are trained and instructed. He then said the cop did not use protocol in getting her out of the vehicle. Why are you looking at only what she said. What about what that cop said and did. You do not drive your police car right behind someone then run up on them and stand right in front of their open car door. Then you tell them to move their feet so you can close their door, then you tell them to stand up then you grab them from inside of their car without ever telling them they are under arrest then body slam them to the ground. HE NEVER ARRESTED HER but he grabbed her from inside her car like he was a pedophile kidnapper.

Why do you think the department apologized and said he was being investigated? This isn't that dudes first rodeo. He's fukked, rightfully so.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

This is incorrect but I won't even go into details and get off topic.
    Failure to comply to a police officer's commands is an offense. I know to obey law.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Both of them are dumbfukks... That cop ain't well trained. And fat. The broad is a drama queen.
    Um... I believe the thread title calls for CITIZENS to respond. Pipe down Peedro

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pretty accurate

Failure to comply to a police officer's commands is an offense. I know to obey law.

captrobey

Did you listen to the Police Chief??? He said very clearly that the cop did not approach the car or her in the way they are trained and instructed. He then said the cop did not use protocol in getting her out of the vehicle. Why are you looking at only what she said. What about what that cop said and did. You do not drive your police car right behind someone then run up on them and stand right in front of their open car door. Then you tell them to move their feet so you can close their door, then you tell them to stand up then you grab them from inside of their car without ever telling them they are under arrest then body slam them to the ground. HE NEVER ARRESTED HER but he grabbed her from inside her car like he was a pedophile kidnapper.

Why do you think the department apologized and said he was being investigated? This isn't that dudes first rodeo. He's fukked, rightfully so.
    I just watched the 2nd video and he clearly tells her why he pulled her Over for speeding. It even looks like she saw him coming and tried to duck in the restaurant. He was polite and she was ignorant and combative. She refused to get out when he told her . The one thing he did that was wrong was start talking about why people view black people as violent he should get in some trouble for that. Who cares that she was or was not under arrest at that point she clearly was not cooperating. I would agree with you if she just sat in the car and was cooperating and he dragged her out and did that. But it obviously did not happen that way.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pretty accurate
    You would think so but still hard to believe that there are people that think those that disobey the law should be coddled and given cookies or something.

Mac4Lyfe

That would be failure to comply with a lawful order but of course you wouldn't know the law.

If an officer ask you to jump off a cliff or to give him a blow job, I guess you'll do it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

That would be failure to comply with a lawful order but of course you wouldn't know the law.

If an officer ask you to jump off a cliff or to give him a blow job, I guess you'll do it.
    Well I got pulled over by police 4 times in my life for speeding. I received one ticket and two verbal warnings. I know how to handle myself when pulled over. Never got arrested.

You know that old saying. You poke the bull by the horn you are going to get gored.

So my advice when pulled over is stay calm and don't argue with the cops. He is doing a stressful job and you don't want to stress him further by being a jackass like that driver on video. You pay the fine when you do the crime in this country.

captrobey

It depends how much the ticket is.

captrobey

Well I got pulled over by police 4 times in my life for speeding. I received one ticket and two verbal warnings. I know how to handle myself when pulled over. Never got arrested.

You know that old saying. You poke the bull by the horn you are going to get gored.

So my advice when pulled over is stay calm and don't argue with the cops. He is doing a stressful job and you don't want to stress him further by being a jackass like that driver on video. You pay the fine when you do the crime in this country.
    Yes that is about the same as me . Once though they even almost forced their way in my house because they got a call that someone was kidnapped and put in a car fitting my cars description. I did what they said, they saw it was not me, and went on their way. All the traffis stops i let go with a warning because i followed instructions and was very polite.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men let me work on a video what to do in a scene like this

Mac4Lyfe

Once again, you are viewing events through your own lens of being pulled over 4 times in your entire life. Good for you. I'm glad you are not like this guy... who was shot, paralyzed, gun and drugs planted on him by the police. But I'm sure your advice of staying calm and not arguing with the cops with bullets up your ass went over swell in this case.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/22/local/me-55707

According to Perez, he and Durden were on an undercover stakeout in a vacant apartment west of downtown Los Angeles when they shot Ovando, then 19.

Perez said he was looking out a window when he turned and saw Durden talking with the unarmed Ovando. Durden drew his gun and fired at Ovando, Perez told investigators. Reacting to his partner's actions, Perez said he did the same.

As Ovando lay bleeding, Durden ran out of the apartment and returned with a .22-caliber rifle with a high-capacity "banana" magazine, which he placed next to the young man, Perez alleged. Perez said he and Durden had seized the gun about two weeks earlier, and that Durden had filed off the serial number.

This is just one case. Should I post the hundreds of other cases where bad piglets planted evidence, shot and killed INNOCENT people. I'm sure you can find where the victim did something wrong, like an overdue library card???

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

but pavy, you are white. Nobody cares what happens to you when you get pulled over, it's very unexciting and uneventful. Because you're white.

First 123456 Last