blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Hippy is another puppet. So sad
    how? please enlighten me. srs.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Read the article.....this was from 8 years ago. Just got reposted to get the sheep talking again. There was no truth to it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

here you go hippie. you won't hear about this shit on main stream media.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Here Hippy...give this to Sledge - It's got higher number of casualties and just happened yesterday (I doubt you will find it on any US-based news outlets)

‘Bloody massacres’: Syria appeals to UN after French & US airstrikes ‘kill over 140 civilians’

<time class="date date_article-header">Published time: 20 Jul, 2016 12:09</time><time class="date date_article-header">Edited time: 20 Jul, 2016 14:03

</time>
    Syria is demanding the UN take action after it says French war planes killed more than 120 civilians during airstrikes on Tuesday near the Turkish-Syrian border. The deaths came just a day after US air assaults killed a further 20 people in Manbij.

The Syrian Foreign Ministry sent letters to the UN secretary general and to the president of the UN Security Council, which at present is Japan.
    Damascus wants the organization to look into atrocities committed by France, which is a member of the US-led international coalition, after it targeted the village of Toukhan Al-Kubra, located near the Turkish-Syrian border and the city of Manbij.
    “The French unjust aggression claimed the lives of more than 120 civilians, most of them are children, women and elderly, in addition to tens of wounded citizens, the majority of them are also children and women as reports say that the fate of scores of other civilians who still under debris are unknown too,” the Syrian Foreign Ministry wrote, as cited by the Syrian Arab News Agency.
    The mass death toll in Toukhan Al-Kubra came just a day after US war planes killed around 20 people, mainly women and children, while many more were injured in and around the city of Manbij, the Foreign Ministry states.
    “The government of the Syrian Arab Republic condemns, with the strongest terms, the two bloody massacres perpetrated by the French and US warplanes and those affiliated to the so-called international coalition which send their missiles and bombs to the civilians instead of directing them to the terrorist gangs… Syria also affirms that those who want to combat terrorism seriously should coordinate with the Syrian government and army,” the ministry added.
    In the letter, the Syrian Foreign Ministry added that it condemns the continued support by the US, France, Saudi Arabia, the UK and Qatar to terrorist organizations such as Al-Nusra Front and Jaish Al-Islam, despite these groups having clear links to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) and Al-Qaeda.
    The human rights watchdog Amnesty International also hit out at the US-led coalition, saying that it needs to do more to prevent the deaths of civilians.
    "Anyone responsible for violations of international humanitarian law must be brought to justice and victims and their families should receive full reparation," Amnesty's interim Middle East director Magdalena Mughrabi said, as cited by Reuters.
    A spokesman for the US Department of Defense says that it is aware of the loss of civilian life in Syria.
    "We are aware of reports alleging civilian casualties near Manbij, Syria, recently. As with any allegation we receive, we will review any information we have about the incident," Matthew Allen said in a statement.
    "We take all measures during the targeting process to avoid or minimize civilian casualties or collateral damage and to comply with the principles of the Law of Armed Conflict," he added.
    The US-led coalition has been providing air support to the rebel group the Syrian Arab Coalition, which is involved in heavy fighting around the city of Manbij, currently under the control of Islamic State.
    The terrorist group has been in control of the city since it seized large swathes of Syria and Iraq in the summer of 2014.
    In an interview with NBC News last week, Syrian President Bashar Assad said that the US is not interested in defeating terrorists in Syria as it really wants “to control and use them.”
    “The reality is telling that, since the beginning of the American airstrikes, terrorism has been expanding and prevailing,” he told the channel, specifying that “during the American and alliance airstrikes, ISIS was expanding and taking over new areas in Syria.”
    “It’s about being serious, having the will. The United States doesn’t have the will to defeat the terrorists. It had the will to control them and to use them as a card, like they did in Afghanistan. That will reflect on the military aspect of the issue,” Assad said.
    Points Awarded:

blackHIPPY gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sledge187

Nice try Rocket but that was a pre-911 attack. There is several references to George Bush in the article. Take your anti-US stuff out of here.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Nice try Rocket but that was a pre-911 attack. There is several references to George Bush in the article. Take your anti-US stuff out of here.
    Open your eyes...the accident that I've posted about just happened yesterday...what pre-911 stuff are you mumbling about?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

obama wants to add to his most muslims killed lead.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    obama wants to add to his most muslims killed lead.
    ...you're probably right about that Chico

"If you flip over the rock of American foreign policy of the past century, this is what crawls out… invasions … bombings … overthrowing governments … occupations … suppressing movements for social change … assassinating political leaders … perverting elections … manipulating labor unions … manufacturing “news” … death squads … torture … biological warfare … depleted uranium … drug trafficking … mercenaries" …

William Blum
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 07-20-16 at 12:41 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Open your eyes...the accident that I've posted about just happened yesterday...what pre-911 stuff are you mumbling about?
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave kidcudi92 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Casualties of war it happens.. Syria is a breading ground for Islamic terrorists.. Carpet bomb the shit out of Syria I say...

I'm sure out of those 85 civilians that died a good percentage were completely anti American and want to see us all die...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Casualties of war it happens.. Syria is a breading ground for Islamic terrorists.. Carpet bomb the shit out of Syria I say...

I'm sure out of those 85 civilians that died a good percentage were completely anti American and want to see us all die...

Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave kidcudi92 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ACoochy gave kidcudi92 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

cudi on fire

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

^ If you have weak blind citizens combined with weak leadership you end up like Europe, getting blasted by terror weekly and monthly and getting slaughtered in the end..

Europe is a clear direction America is going under our current Obama leadership.. We just need to look at what's happening over there in France and Germany for starters.. If we continue down this humanitarian loving pathway with Islam America and it's citizens are in trouble..

I'm sure the people of France are walking around scared and in fear now.. That's really sad and no way to live in your own home Country.. Time to go on the offensive or get slaughtered..

I'm all about peace and love but with Islam that shiiit don't fly...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-16 at 02:21 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I always felt the US needs to take the tight-aggressive approach.....Lock down the borders and put most of your energy in the safety of your own country and citizens.....Enough with the wars and bombings everywhere. Only use these bombings as a last resort, and I think in this case ISIS would be one of those situations

Nothing else in recent memory would be in that class however

Sledge187

Rockets article was published in 93. He is cat fishing us.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    here you go hippie. you won't hear about this shit on main stream media.

will watch later

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Rockets article was published in 93. He is cat fishing us.
    Jesus how stupid are people.... Hey idiot there was no ISIS in 93, just open any credible news source and you will see Rockets article.
    Here I'll help, knowing it's a futile effort

https://www.rt.com/news/352255-franc...ivilians-dead/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

next time they'll duck.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    how? please enlighten me. srs.
    One post, you say not to take you seriously .... Then the next you're an activist?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Jesus how stupid are people.... Hey idiot there was no ISIS in 93, just open any credible news source and you will see Rockets article.
    Here I'll help, knowing it's a futile effort

https://www.rt.com/news/352255-franc...ivilians-dead/
    Thank you Sneaker

Sledge187

A bunch of sheep headed to the slaughter house in this thread. Re-thread articles from the Clinton/Bush eras.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

A bunch of sheep headed to the slaughter house in this thread. Re-thread articles from the Clinton/Bush eras.
    Holy fuk dude.. Are you senile? I knew it was a futile effort
    the air strike was on Tuesday near Turkish border dumbass, not in Clinton/bush era.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Holy fuk dude.. Are you senile? I knew it was a futile effort
    the air strike was on Tuesday near Turkish border dumbass, not in Clinton/bush era.
    What is wrong with you? Check the date March 3,1993...this is classic Rocket...he changed the info on the article. I expect this from Rocket but no you. Dude is bragging how he catfished you on the Big 12 thread.....wake up bro....you looking like a fool.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Just when you think you've scraped the bottom of the barrel along comes this...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I just read an article about how the us just killed like 100k in Japan with an H bomb

I think it just happened yesterday

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I just read an article about how the us just killed like 100k in Japan with an H bomb

I heard it was 1.764 million

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Americans should see more news about deaths of innocents.

I am sure most of the people would not be saying "oh well, those women and children probably hated America"... but instead, "my fuking god, why are we killing all these innocent people. Surely whoever is left is going to hate and attack us for the rest of their lives. Is this really a good idea for our future?"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and smitch124

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I am sure most of the people would not be saying "oh well, those women and children probably hated America"... but instead, "my fuking god, why are we killing all these innocent people. Surely whoever is left is going to hate and attack us for the rest of their lives. Is this really a good idea for our future?"

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

The Syria that's in a Civil War with 400,000+ dead ?
    50,000+ kids ?
    That Syria ?
    New York Post
    The report from the Syrian Center for Policy Research said that at least 470,000 Syrians had died as a result of the war, almost twice the 250,000 counted a year and a half ago by the United Nations until it stopped counting because of a lack of confidence in the data.
    Life expectancy has dropped 14 years, to 56 from 70, since the war began, with an even deeper plunge for Syrian men, saysthe report, which the group compiled from its longtime base in the capital, Damascus. It put the war’s economic cost at $255 billion, essentially wiping out the nation’s wealth.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    The Syria that's in a Civil War with 400,000+ dead ?
    50,000+ kids ?
    That Syria ?
    New York Post
    The report from the Syrian Center for Policy Research said that at least 470,000 Syrians had died as a result of the war, almost twice the 250,000 counted a year and a half ago by the United Nations until it stopped counting because of a lack of confidence in the data.
    Life expectancy has dropped 14 years, to 56 from 70, since the war began, with an even deeper plunge for Syrian men, saysthe report, which the group compiled from its longtime base in the capital, Damascus. It put the war’s economic cost at $255 billion, essentially wiping out the nation’s wealth.
    Yes but according to Rocket, the US killed 86 people 23 years ago.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yes but according to Rocket, the US killed 86 people 23 years ago.
    Nah according to me and the rest of the news outlets they have killed about 120 a day ago...with a help of France of course...yer stupid fried brain dumbfukk!

12 Last