Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I have several famous friends but, I am somewhat famous myself, so it's just worked out that way.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mayan you know El Chapo?
    I know for a FACT that Mayan is first cousins with Tatu from Fantasy Island.

1000% TRUE STORY

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jackbo
    jackbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19757

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Two questions do you know nick jacquette also do you go to the music festival. my buddies kid is in a group called bad veins. they played there and i have known him since he was born
    Don't know Nick Jacquette. When you say music festival you'll have to be more specific, cuz there's a major one every other month. I've heard of the Veins, but not the bad veins. 6th street has now become 1st thru 12th streets for live music so it's hard to keep up with every group. Without great marketing and buzz you'll only discover a great new band by accident or a pub crawl.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

I'm pretty good acquaintances with two people you'd consider famous. It's probably a stretch to call them "friends" as we all lead separate lives apart from the occasional meeting or email, but we're not just strangers on the street either.

I'm reluctant to give up their names, though, as I doubt it would yield any value and possibly open a Pandora's box.

If anyone happened to guess either one of them, I'd confirm, but I'm not going to namedrop.

jackbo

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'm pretty good acquaintances with two people you'd consider famous. It's probably a stretch to call them "friends" as we all lead separate lives apart from the occasional meeting or email, but we're not just strangers on the street either.

I'm reluctant to give up their names, though, as I doubt it would yield any value and possibly open a Pandora's box.

If anyone happened to guess either one of them, I'd confirm, but I'm not going to namedrop.
    Jennifer Aniston?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Miley Cyrus

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

1000% TRUE STORY
    aka Nick Nack

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

1000% TRUE STORY

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jackbo View Post
    Don't know Nick Jacquette. When you say music festival you'll have to be more specific, cuz there's a major one every other month. I've heard of the Veins, but not the bad veins. 6th street has now become 1st thru 12th streets for live music so it's hard to keep up with every group. Without great marketing and buzz you'll only discover a great new band by accident or a pub crawl.
    they were in south by south west in 2014
    my buddy is lead singer of afghan whigs

jackbo

Damn... Afghan Whigs brings back some crazy times. Now I'm feeling old

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

That JJ meetup pic is classic...my vegas goal is to have a beer with the forum master...

"ill be right back im going to the harrahs to meetup with a guy who posts on a sports betting forum"

SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'm best friends with Jesus

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Was dating Keri Hilson's (singer) sister awhile back. Not famous like her sister, but still cool. Met Keri quite a few times. Would get access to meet a lot of celebs and get backstage passes to concerts.

EDIT: She is clingy as HELL! She wanted to settle down.... I did not and that was that.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 07-19-16 at 11:40 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

That's awesome

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm friends with Booya

He's internationally known and locally respected
    Now I know you done heard about him
    B-O-O-Y-A and R-Y double S -K-I
    We internationally known and locally respected
    Now I know you done heard about him
    He's a P-I-M-P
    Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

i also know Booya. Can confirm he is famous
    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Booya is an artisan beer and gambling enthusiast but famous for other reasons

doesn't swim in Maine waters becaause of all the seaweed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Booya

one post full of famous people...
    Last edited by Booya711; 07-20-16 at 12:10 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

cant have Jay one up me here....

Attachment 90786
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420, Russian Rocket, and kmarinouofm

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Muller Rose View Post
    good for you!
    Yay it's awesome and cool to have JB as your friend

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Life has it's ups and downs...The biggest down is that I have never had the pleasure of meeting "The Great One... Booya".

Played a bartender in the original "Major League"...met the cast and crew as they
    came into my bar/restaurant daily/nightly during the shooting of the film.

Many, many MLB, NBA, NFL, PGA players and coaches, Indy car teams, Outdoor show hosts, rock and country stars have dined and gotten loaded at my sports bar/restaurant thoughout the years. (1970 through 2000)

When I was a youngster Ray Nitschke coached my church league basketball team the year that he had a broken arm...Super individual.

Now retired for medical issues and traveling.
    Last edited by 19th Hole; 07-20-16 at 02:46 AM.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I'm friends with this guy

Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Iwinyourmoney 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Im friends with jjgold. Does that count?

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

i occasionally workout with artrell hawkins when i run into him at the gym. (former nfl) his younger brother andrew hawkins currently plays for the browns and is starting to have a bigger role. He was also runner up on michael irvins 4th and long for that roster spot for dallas a few years back. He has made headlines a few times
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave McCarthyFam 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I would like to think me and JJ gold are friends and he's famous right?
    Infamous is a kind of famous.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I was an assistant coach for the Palmyra NJ Pop Warner football team. Coached Johnathan Grimes, he's a RB/KR on the Houston Texans. Incredibly smart as a kid, attended William & Mary, is a classically trained pianist. No one could touch him when he got the ball, kid was easily a step above everyone else.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave klemopixx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I'll chime in on this one.....my best friend was Tony massolli and we'd babysit his little sister (14) every day after school, this was in Las Vegas, toNY worked for my dad at the gold coast.....his sisters name was Jenna....soon to be Jameson. True
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Duckshit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Athletes should not be included on this list? Everyone and their mom knows an NFL player

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I've know Arlo Guthrie for as long as I can remember, see him multiple times a year. His sister Anne was our neighbor until she died a few years back.
    I need you to ask Arlo a question for me that's been bugging me for 20 years. Why did he steal all my lightbulbs?

About 20 years ago, I used to manage a large music venue in Austin TX. and Arlo played there one night. The afternoon before he arrived, I had a staff member change out all the lightbulbs in the Green Room, several table lamps and overhead fixtures. I later had the room setup with all the riders from his contract and checked out the room out, all lights working. I met and spoke with him at length before and after the show, he was a very nice and personable guy. It was a great show, Arlo and crew hung out in the Green room a while after the show. The staff had all left, just Arlo and company and myself, I was in the office finishing up the paperwork. Arlo came to the office and said they were ready to leave, so I walk them out, shook his hand and thanked him for a great show.

About 15 minutes, I finish up my work and decide to check the Green room before I leave to see if it needed to be picked up a little. I try to turn on the lightswitch, no lights, I walk over to a lamp and again no lights, I try a couple more lamps, again no light. I check the breakers, breakers are fine. I go get a flashlight and investigate, every single lightbulb is missing from the Green room. I stood there shaking my head, did Arlo Guthrie just steal all my lightbulbs, why did Arlo Guthrie steal all my lightbulbs? It was very odd. I had a whole case of the damn things, if he woulda asked, I would have given however many he wanted, no biggie.

Next time you see him, you gotta ask, it's been bugging me for two decades. I just wanna know why!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I have several famous friends but, I am somewhat famous myself, so it's just worked out that way.
    we will decide if you are famous or not. who are you

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    we will decide if you are famous or not. who are you
    He is Flip Wilson

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most of you guys know nobody

I knew mob guys in Newark years ago

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

I'm always civil to the common man which is more important. Like when a men's room attendant says have a good day , I always reply back you to sir. Now mop up the urine in the corner.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    most of you guys know nobody

I knew mob guys in Newark years ago

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

dated a girl who had dated gotti's son. It ended after she jokingly threatened to have me wacked.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    He is Flip Wilson
    famous, confirmed

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    I need you to ask Arlo a question for me that's been bugging me for 20 years. Why did he steal all my lightbulbs?

About 20 years ago, I used to manage a large music venue in Austin TX. and Arlo played there one night. The afternoon before he arrived, I had a staff member change out all the lightbulbs in the Green Room, several table lamps and overhead fixtures. I later had the room setup with all the riders from his contract and checked out the room out, all lights working. I met and spoke with him at length before and after the show, he was a very nice and personable guy. It was a great show, Arlo and crew hung out in the Green room a while after the show. The staff had all left, just Arlo and company and myself, I was in the office finishing up the paperwork. Arlo came to the office and said they were ready to leave, so I walk them out, shook his hand and thanked him for a great show.

About 15 minutes, I finish up my work and decide to check the Green room before I leave to see if it needed to be picked up a little. I try to turn on the lightswitch, no lights, I walk over to a lamp and again no lights, I try a couple more lamps, again no light. I check the breakers, breakers are fine. I go get a flashlight and investigate, every single lightbulb is missing from the Green room. I stood there shaking my head, did Arlo Guthrie just steal all my lightbulbs, why did Arlo Guthrie steal all my lightbulbs? It was very odd. I had a whole case of the damn things, if he woulda asked, I would have given however many he wanted, no biggie.

Next time you see him, you gotta ask, it's been bugging me for two decades. I just wanna know why!

We will be seeing him in Sept and I'll ask

Is this a true story?

First 123 Last