The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's not BLACKS we Need to Worry About, It's Fukking VETERANS

The Dallas Shooter was Ex-Army

The Baton-Rouge Shooter was Ex-Marine

Ya, lets give all the ex-vets a fukking ar-15 because they were trained to shoot them

Brilliant idea, the guys that can actually shoot and kill cops

If I were a cop, I'd be pissing my blues right now, they pissed off all the black military vets, some of the only guys in the country that can outgun them

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good point

mental health issues

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

You can't start wars all over the Middle East & expect there to be no blow back.Some of these guys are fuked up when they come home & never get the help they need.

Plus they give the cops the same weapons those guys were using over there.

These guys know better than anyone what a lie the US is. They have seen the empire from the outside & the crimes it commits.No wonder their pissed off.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave khicks26 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You can't start wars all over the Middle East & expect there to be no blow back.Some of these guys are fuked up when they come home & never get the help they need.

These guys know better than anyone what a lie the US is. They have seen the empire from the outside & the crimes it commits.No wonder their pissed off.
    Funny how Trump is for no unneccasary wars and troops on the ground of foreign countries and also wants to help out veterans much more than any other politicians have done...But I'm sure he's a bad guy for that too
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave MoneyLineDawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Just wait until the Hispanic veterans wake up when trump wins

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Funny how Trump is for no unneccasary wars and troops on the ground of foreign countries and also wants to help out veterans much more than any other politicians have done...But I'm sure he's a bad guy for that too
    So he says. The guy just don't seem that genuine to me. Hilary we know is a war hawk. Hate both of them.

SauteedLemmings
    SauteedLemmings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

But these shooters aren't claiming it's for US lies, they said themselves it's retaliation for blacks getting killed by police. Military training and service just gave them the experience and knowledge to do what most other street corner thugs want to do

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So he says. The guy just don't seem that genuine to me. Hilary we know is a war hawk. Hate both of them.
    Rather go with the unknown and let him prove what he says vs. the proven disaster

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Just wait until the Hispanic veterans wake up when trump wins
    I just woke up

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

actually a good point from you for once kraken

im impressed

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Crazy stat:

In 2013, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs released a study that covered suicides from 1999 to 2010, which showed that roughly 22 veterans were committing suicide per day, or one every 65 minutes.

I guess that's one of the side effects, that you have to live with, when you're constantly trying to impose fake democracy on the rest of the world.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by SauteedLemmings View Post
    But these shooters aren't claiming it's for US lies, they said themselves it's retaliation for blacks getting killed by police. Military training and service just gave them the experience and knowledge to do what most other street corner thugs want to do
    So you go over there, see women & children being killed. Or maybe you kill innocent people yourself. Get filled with hate & hate for the system.Come home & see the same repressive action going on here.. Somethings gotta give, that's why its called blow back.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I wouldnt say the u.s is a lie bubby. Worst comes to worse maybe you can work in a slave camp of russia or china after they conquer the lying u.s. we start and fight the little ones in case we have a big fight.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If u.s.a wasnt here and strong at minumum russia takes back alaska. Then who is next?. The land of seaweed? You live in a northern state bubby like washington? Or oregon. Cuz the soviets want the ports. Maybe you can get ur azz captured and make soviet army backpacks at the detention camp.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    I wouldnt say the u.s is a lie bubby. Worst comes to worse maybe you can work in a slave camp of russia or china after they conquer the lying u.s. we start and fight the little ones in case we have a big fight.
    slave camps in Russia

point on the map where it's located at- I'd love to go take a tour

royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Open carry in ohio with republican convention should be interesting

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Wild Wild west

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I'm a Veteran....and I haven't gone out and killed anyone.

khicks26

Dude its not 1952 anymore. The Red Scare is over. Quit listening to those Joseph Mccarthy tapes.

Also I hate to tell you this but Nixon passed away years ago.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Dude its not 1952 anymore. The Red Scare is over. Quit listening to those Joseph Mccarthy tapes.

Also I hate to tell you this but Nixon passed away years ago.

Gramps is still talking about Gulag, that closed down in 1950's, like it was just yesterday.

khicks26

If u.s.a wasnt here and strong at minumum russia takes back alaska. Then who is next?. The land of seaweed? You live in a northern state bubby like washington? Or oregon. Cuz the soviets want the ports. Maybe you can get ur azz captured and make soviet army backpacks at the detention camp.
    There will be no land taking these days. Just nuclear strikes.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I don't listen to anything Kraken says anymore.

I'm pretty much convinced he's suffering from postpartum depression.
    Points Awarded:

snapperman2 gave The Giant 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Some of the craziest mofo's I know are ex military. I'm talking stone cold fukked in the head. The suicide rate is appalling and we're not doing anything about it.

Kid shot up our west Houston neighborhood last month was a Marine. He came to Houston because there were a bunch of other people just like him, he said. Yikes.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Gramps is still talking about Gulag, that closed down in 1950's, like it was just yesterday.
    LOL to many movies, Fox News, & TV.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    You were in the navy. The hardest thing was to keep banging one of those manly girls. lol Or not catch the clap is S/E/ASIA

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Some of the craziest mofo's I know are ex military. I'm talking stone cold fukked in the head. The suicide rate is appalling and we're not doing anything about it.

Kid shot up our west Houston neighborhood last month was a Marine. He came to Houston because there were a bunch of other people just like him, he said. Yikes.
    I had an uncle that was in Nam. Wouldn't move his family out of downtown Detroit in the 80's & 90's. Drug wars were peaking down there at that time. Had guns all over his house, shootings going on all the time. Murder Capital of the world back then.

Sad thing is, I think he liked it down there.
    Last edited by khicks26; 07-17-16 at 10:57 PM.

royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Need more guns and fox news should be mandatory in,all schools and housholds and conservative talk radio while ur in car then the world be in better place

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You were in the navy. The hardest thing was to keep banging one of those manly girls. lol Or not catch the clap is S/E/ASIA
    You may be correct....but I was the Weapons Officer on my first ship and therefore became very familiar with guns. Still doesn't give me the urge to go kill police (or black people/anyone else).

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Or have you?????

khicks26

You may be correct....but I was the Weapons Officer on my first ship and therefore became very familiar with guns. Still doesn't give me the urge to go kill police (or black people/anyone else).
    Did you see combat? Makes a big difference when coming home.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Did you see combat? Makes a big difference when coming home.
    Luckily I did not...was in during the late 90's. Saddam was just a medium pain in the ass and Bin Laden was a name I only heard in security briefings. Never even saw a picture of him until I got out.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The thing that scares me more then anything is Veterans that are getting hired to be police officers. There's no way you come back from Iraq or Afghanistan and be normal again. Most of the future police officers are going to be someone with some sort of PSTD issue and don't know how to deal with civilians.

I had two supervisors that were Vets from both Wars and they had no clue how to talk people normally. Everything from these dudes were black and white, with no gray area. The were completely institutionalize from the military.

chico2663

Just funning you one texas vet to another. The thing is when I went in the army I already knew more than most.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The thing that scares me more then anything is Veterans that are getting hired to be police officers. There's no way you come back from Iraq or Afghanistan and be normal again. Most of the future police officers are going to be someone with some sort of PSTD issue and don't know how to deal with civilians.

I had two supervisors that were Vets from both Wars and they had no clue how to talk people normally. Everything from these dudes were black and white, with no gray area. The were completely institutionalize from the military.
    As opposed than the 30% geeks that went in with a get back at the world mentality.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wait, are you asking that we don't stereotype you????

123 Last