d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The Colorado mass murderer wasn't in the military, neither the Virginia Tech shooter, or the Sandy Hook shooter and certainly not the San Bernandino shooter.
    Colorado, VT and SH all severe mental health. San Bernadino a religious wacko. Those are 2 more categories.

Religious wackos, mentally ill and ex-military. That pretty much covers most mass murders.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Colorado, VT and SH all severe mental health. San Bernadino a religious wacko. Those are 2 more categories.

Religious wackos, mentally ill and ex-military. That pretty much covers most mass murders.
    Why not just call them all mentally ill?

That's nice and tidy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

How about the redneck who shot the black church members in Columbia, SC?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Maybe, but they got trained in armed warfare and tactics and so forth. Probably just wanted badly to put their training in action. Yes, ex-military commit disproportionate violence, including against themselves.
    I'm speechless..I can't imagine where some of you come up with this stuff. When someone says "Probably" that's the crap being thrown to the wall and hoping it sticks. Next thing you should say is there are secret gangs running the streets with trained death squads to weed out undocumented aliens as well....damn what a pile of crap

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Don't forget about ol' Charlie Whitman, the UT Tower sniper, ex-disgruntled marine and a hell of a shot. From the 28th floor, killed 14 people and wounded another 32, armed with a M1 carbine and bolt-action Remington. He wasn't black or Muslim, just pissed off and white and felt like the military wronged him. Crazy as hell, but the kid could shoot.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Roadtrip635 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

You better watch 60 minutes. He said he will go to war and have ground troops. This is whaT ISIS wants. REMEMBER VIETNAM.THY KICKED OUR ASS ON THEIR TURF

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'll never understand the argument if someone is insane or not after murdering people. How can someone say they are not insane? They just went and murdered another life; obviously this event doesn't follow the daily life of a sane person.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Religious wacko.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Thank you vets for your service.

Also Nino, don't think I didn't notice

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

so believable.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No, it's common in the middle east, Mexico, Central and South America and Asian countries. We also see extremely high incidences of male violence in those countries, as well as Muslim dominated countries. Most of the world suffers the consequences of male violence. Imagine tomorrow if not one man committed a crime in the world, just imagine that. There's a good chance that tomorrow not a single person would be murdered or assaulted. It's sickening

Every time a black man commits a crime or shoots cops, people say "open your eyes, it's the blacks committing the crimes!" and then those arguing will say "Nope, white men commit a ton of crime as well, including shooting, rapes, etc..."

But it's all focused on race, not sex

The constant is that men are involved, but no men want to talk about that, they want to blame it on someone else.

If you look at it objectively, world wide male violence

Is it the way we teach them, or is it just natural? Seems like it is natural, it starts at puberty, gets worse when you add more testosterone though roids, even women with naturally excessive test are more aggressive, etc...

I don't know kraken. I have four boys and you have to be tough to make it. I was tough but I never killed or raped anyone...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Maybe, but they got trained in armed warfare and tactics and so forth. Probably just wanted badly to put their training in action. Yes, ex-military commit disproportionate violence, including against themselves.
    No those guys would have had a couple months of basic weapons and generic drills but nothing further in those jobs. Vets are committing suicide not from violent ptsd but depression....it's a hard adjustment. See way too much evil shit and get in a mindset to get through it then come back to people bitching about long lines at a grocery store or a reality show rivalry and just feels off...isolation and then take that next step. It's sad and an epidemic.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Who's butt hurt? It's just a simple observation of how dumb it is for a Russian to say that another country has a FAKE democracy.
    who's butt hurt? well, I know who's butt would hurt if she stopped by DonkLand for a few hours.... that would be the pole vaulter babe in your avatar

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Is it the way we teach them, or is it just natural? Seems like it is natural, it starts at puberty, gets worse when you add more testosterone though roids, even women with naturally excessive test are more aggressive, etc...

I don't know kraken. I have four boys and you have to be tough to make it. I was tough but I never killed or raped anyone...
    Nature vs nurture

I personally would say that it's a mixed bag, but t's primarily nurture, that we raise them to resort to violence (unintentionally). Testosterone provably plays a small part in it as too much can cause aggression

But too many boys grow up to be great men for me to think it's just nature.

Although nearly 100% of all violent crimes are committed by males, I would assume the overall % of males that commit a violent crime is pretty low, leading me again to think its more the way certain boys are raised

But its hard to ignore a nearly 100% violent offender rate being males

Im just sayin, if we're gonna waste time talking (not me andbyou, but society in general) lets address the real problem

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

hard to stop mental nuts period

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Read my post...I'm only programmed to rough you up...once my mission is complete just like Bucky in the Avengers I'll be iced

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

My neighbor got back from 2 tours in Iraq. Hes was a airplane geek before he enlisted and when he got out he is a complete weirdo/psycho.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

for those that like documentaries... i really feel bad for our veterans.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    speak for yourself, you nut.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

3 months during basic and usually 3 months of other training but they still would have training with weapons every day .

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Another white officer down

Kansas City Police Chief, Terry Zeigler, said a police officer was shot and later died Tuesday afternoon. The officer had been taken to hospital in critical condition.
    It was a male officer. The trauma surgeon at Kansas University Medical Center said the police captain had died of his injuries, according to The Associated Press

KCK police captain Dave Melton has been identified as the police officer killed

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Another white officer down

Kansas City Police Chief, Terry Zeigler, said a police officer was shot and later died Tuesday afternoon. The officer had been taken to hospital in critical condition.
    It was a male officer. The trauma surgeon at Kansas University Medical Center said the police captain had died of his injuries, according to The Associated Press

KCK police captain Dave Melton has been identified as the police officer killed
    You kill a police officer You don't get a trial. Makes me sad that these pukes don't respect p.o.

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Maybe these cops/armies are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Mental issues. My God.

Muller Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    My neighbor got back from 2 tours in Iraq. Hes was a airplane geek before he enlisted and when he got out he is a complete weirdo/psycho.
    War and violence can only do so much to a person's mental well-being. Tsk.

Muller Rose

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I'll never understand the argument if someone is insane or not after murdering people. How can someone say they are not insane? They just went and murdered another life; obviously this event doesn't follow the daily life of a sane person.
    Yes! You have a point there.

First 123