The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Blacks & police need more videos of cooking and eating steaks

even if it's the $1 steak from dollar tree.
    Agree, would be better than brock eating a porkchop and proclaiming it was steak

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You notice rarely happens in places like NY, NJ?????

Why???

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Sad.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

Cops have targets on them right now. Couldn't pay me enough to do that job.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Kraken, the problem is with the overall mentality of the Black Community. Blacks kill more blacks than any other race. Overall, the black community simply does not have the mentality that other races have. The majority of Blacks basically are not nearly as educated as other races. They have little respect for the law, or other people. The only way to teach these people is by use of force. That is the only thing they understand. It is time to start eliminating these people so the rest of the black community can get on with their lives. If it comes down to black vs white, the blacks have NO chance. Just read what the dumb arse "blackHIPPY" writes. That dumb arse actually thinks that the blacks can win this little war. He is a perfect example of just how stupid some blacks really are. He will run his mouth in here, but he does not dare do it in public. He KNOWS what would happen to him if he did.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Kraken, the problem is with the overall mentality of the Black Community. Blacks kill more blacks than any other race. Overall, the black community simply does not have the mentality that other races have. The majority of Blacks basically are not nearly as educated as other races. They have little respect for the law, or other people. The only way to teach these people is by use of force. That is the only thing they understand. It is time to start eliminating these people so the rest of the black community can get on with their lives. If it comes down to black vs white, the blacks have NO chance. Just read what the dumb arse "blackHIPPY" writes. That dumb arse actually thinks that the blacks can win this little war. He is a perfect example of just how stupid some blacks really are. He will run his mouth in here, but he does not dare do it in public. He KNOWS what would happen to him if he did.
    Post of year!!!

Dead accurate too

It is a genetic deficient race in many areas

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You notice rarely happens in places like NY, NJ?????

Why???
    Big cities don't have the kind of racism that smaller towns have.. Big city has ethnic diversity so we all get use to it.. Cops treat blacks better, whites aren't as racist... Just that simple..

I'm sure if I lived in a Muslim community for a time my growing dislike for the faith would lesson.. Human nature...
    Points Awarded:

paco gave JIBBBY 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hope all who voted for Obama are proud of him as his teachers are. he is finally achieving his goal for America.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Blacks kill more blacks than any other race.
    What's the bet whites kill more whites than any other race and hispanics kill more hispanics than any other and eskimos kill more eskimos than any other race etc etc etc...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

White guy shoots people..nothing we can do it's the 2nd amendment.

Black guy shoots police..how did this guy get guns?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

All i know is i got my first gun at age 11. I have been waiting since 1974 for someone to break in.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Blacks doing what blacks do best. Majority of blacks are uneducated thugs.

Black males ages 18-35 make up 90% of killings in America.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

To be expected from people who know the truth about iq and race.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2753

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    time to stop pulling over people for a ridiculous reason like drug possession or suspicion of illegal activity. let the drug users hurt themselves. they stop and arrest these guys and some judge just lets them out anyway. why bother.
    Exactly. My wife is a PO. This shit is the truth.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Where have you been boeing?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

This is what happened when BlackHippy tried to resist arrest and wish it would happen to his sorry ass

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6sT17X6Xc

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

So dumb....

They havent even closed the caskets to the last shooting. I don't know what to say... I think if anything, the gov. should send a message to the black community that this isn't going to be tolerated. " I know obama will do nothing " but hopefully trump will. What should he do to get that message across... Idk.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Monkey see Monkey do

The Kraken

Jay, I thought the same thing

I always enjoy BP's posts

Boeing, cooler heads tend to always prevail, unfortunately certain people and groups have agendas that benefit them greatly off of chaos such as war and fear of blacks. In particular, the war profiteers and the nra pushing their agenda that every american should be afforded the right to carry whatever gun they please for their own safety, even though all studies show you're much more likely to kill yourself or a family member accidentally than protecting yourself from an armed person threatening your life.

It's all based on fear and agenda

Billions, if not trillions, of dollars are at stake, hence the role the media plays.

This does make it harder for cooler heads to prevail at times, but they will

jjgold

Cops need to make a statement now

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Exactly. My wife is a PO. This shit is the truth.
    legal system doesn't back up the cops. perps don't shoot judges who let them off but seem to have taken on the path of eliminating the problem at the source.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Like a press release?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

and say what. please stop shooting us we are only trying to do our job. or ok we're willing to make a deal. stop shooting us and we'll stop pulling you over for no justified reason.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    So dumb....

They havent even closed the caskets to the last shooting. I don't know what to say... I think if anything, the gov. should send a message to the black community that this isn't going to be tolerated. " I know obama will do nothing " but hopefully trump will. What should he do to get that message across... Idk.
    Yep, you have Black Panther groups forming now and threatening violence and it's only gonna get worse.. Gotta get all law enforcement and home land security involved and step up the efforts to crush this new threat.. Handle it just like radical Islamic terrorism... Monitor black hate groups and internet messages closely...

This can't be tolerated.. Police are essential for law and order in America... You remove a police presence and crime then runs wild and no one is safe..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    White guy shoots people..nothing we can do it's the 2nd amendment.

Black guy shoots police..how did this guy get guns?
    You are a dope.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    This is what happened when BlackHippy tried to resist arrest and wish it would happen to his sorry ass

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YG6sT17X6Xc
    You know, it looked like that shit hurt. I don't like to see that. Why is he resisting for fukks sake. Had to escalate the situation.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep, you have Black Panther groups forming now and threatening violence and it's only gonna get worse.. Gotta get all law enforcement and home land security involved and step up the efforts to crush this new threat.. Handle it just like radical Islamic terrorism... Monitor black hate groups and internet messages closely...

This can't be tolerated.. Police are essential for law and order in America... You remove a police presence and crime then runs wild and no one is safe..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ That is a concussion in that video for sure.. Slamming the back of your head on a concrete surface like that is life threatening.. I know this from experience..

That kid was clearly resisting though and force had to be used. I have no problem with that... If the kid didn't resist and put that cop in a attempted head lock he wouldn't have been dumped on his head it's just that simple...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-17-16 at 01:32 PM.

jjgold

Need the orders now

SHOOT TO KILL even if a protester gets hostile

Need to make examples

The Kraken

Itonically Jibby and Brain, I think this is backlash from all the violence and killinngs blacks have been exposed to at the hands of law enforcement over the last few decades

This is the african american community sending a message that the law enforcements actions will no longer be tolerated, that they will not continually be shot down for little to nobreason

I find it interesting you say it's time for leo's to fight back and take a stand, now lets see you justify your double standard

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Fuk
    Cops need to wipe them out now white or black.

Kill anyone that is violent
    doubt this will happen, as cops, tho violent, are too big of pussies to put their own guns to their heads and pull the trigger....

more and more abusive cop videos surfacing by the day..... cops are out of control..... they need to go..... I have no problem with a society having had enough of these assholes....

cop abuse, cop die.... sounds fair enough to me

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Need the orders now

Need to make examples
    Shoot to kill unarmed protestors? Who is going to give the orders to commit murder?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

No grown person is accountable for another grown persons actions.

It was this mans decision to pick up a gun and do what he did. No one elses.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Itonically Jibby and Brain, I think this is backlash from all the violence and killinngs blacks have been exposed to at the hands of law enforcement over the last few decades

This is the african american community sending a message that the law enforcements actions will no longer be tolerated, that they will not continually be shot down for little to nobreason

I find it interesting you say it's time for leo's to fight back and take a stand, now lets see you justify your double standard
    Sending a message by killing white cops randomly whom which have no responsibility for past police crimes against innocents blacks is just sending the wrong message.. It's only gonna increase the police harassment against innocent blacks..

Martin Luther King wouldn't have approved of this...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Need the orders now

Need to make examples
    No that it would matter, but it's not the protestors on the streets that have killed the cops in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

First 12345 ... Last