DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

absolutely destroys Lemon.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Those are obviously kids, asshole.

At least admit you're racist and we'd have more respect for you.
    I'm not racist but I hate black culture

If anything I say comes off as racist to you and ur pissin ur pants crying for momma bc 40% of blacks are dumb as a rock welfare abusers/criminals despite receiving identical educations and you want to go join a BLM protest GO DO IT....I dont care....I speak my mind about shit I'm not a pussy like you so naturally you have to call me racist rather than look in the mirror and be honest and call yourself a dickless coward
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-18-16 at 08:23 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    absolutely destroys Lemon.

Fukking Don Lemon is an overpaid news whore....Sheriff David Clarke is a real American hero
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 07-18-16 at 08:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, MoneyLineDawg, and TheMoneyShot

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I'm not racist but I hate black culture

If anything I say comes off as racist to you and ur pissin ur pants crying for momma bc 40% of blacks are dumb as a rock welfare abusers/criminals despite receiving identical educations and you want to go join a BLM protest GO DO IT....I dont care....I speak my mind about shit I'm not a pussy like you so naturally you have to call me racist rather than look in the mirror and be honest and call yourself a dickless coward

I AM racist. (we all are, at least a little)

But not as racist as you. Hippy is right, you are an embarrassment to white people.

bettilimbroke999

I AM racist. (we all are, at least a little)

But not as racist as you. Hippy is right, you are an embarrassment to white people.
    Go post on stormfront....there's no place for your racist hate speech

There was a study done in Germany in the early 1950s....many American soldiers (black and white) remained in Germany after WW2 and ****** them some German women....during this study they found the soldiers children black and white had roughly equal IQ scores and test scores....its being exposed to this destructive subhuman pants around knees black subculture in the US that destroys blacks....its not genetic

You should be ashamed to be a racist....I'm a believer in causality (cause and effect)....you believe blacks are genetically inferior (like Hitler and true racists)....yet you call me racist bc I believe in doing away with the culture which destroys them and the communities and cities they reside in....that's INTERESTING
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-18-16 at 08:53 PM.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Go post on stormfront....there's no place for your racist hate speech

There was a study done in Germany in the early 1950s....many American soldiers (black and white) remained in Germany after WW2 and ****** them some German women....during this study they found the soldiers children black and white had roughly equal IQ scores and test scores....its being exposed to this destructive subhuman pants around knees black subculture in the US that destroys blacks....its not genetic

You should be ashamed to be a racist....I'm a believer in causality (cause and effect)....you believe blacks are genetically inferior (like Hitler and true racists)....yet you call me racist bc I believe in doing away with the culture which destroys them and the communities and cities they reside in....that's INTERESTING
    The environment, in which a lot of black folk are being brought up, is very destructive. I will agree with you there. Just not as harsh as you, for certain. I have my prejudices as well, so it's wrong for me to judge you for speaking bluntly about issues i agree with, to a certain degree.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I've watched kids turn from, just normal kids, then to growing to teens just riding a bike, playing basketball and sports to wanting to be accepted by the neighborhood..and that's where they change, they start carrying guns, robbing and dealing... They want to be down... When the surroundings change, they will.. When big cousin or big brother takes them to do their homework, library, after school programs & to bible study things will get better.

Then to think are borders are open, isis along with illegals pushing through...and people are shooting cops? Some wild stuff we got here...

united we stand, divided we fall ... It is dangerous to forget that.

grease lightnin
    &

I never said any of that. I simply said "I am racist".

What I mean by that is I view the world through my own two eyes, and no matter how hard I try, there will always be some twinge of bias towards my own race. It is natural and everyone has it. It is perfectly acceptable for any race to admit this in today's society, other than white people. For us it is called racism, for others it is called being proud of your heritage.

But the REASON I said it was to expose you and your bigotry. Now go look that word up.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

bettilimbroke999

I never said any of that. I simply said "I am racist".

What I mean by that is I view the world through my own two eyes, and no matter how hard I try, there will always be some twinge of bias towards my own race. It is natural and everyone has it. It is perfectly acceptable for any race to admit this in today's society, other than white people. For us it is called racism, for others it is called being proud of your heritage.

But the REASON I said it was to expose you and your bigotry. Now go look that word up.
    I'm sure I am naturally biased towards whites bc I am white....I'm natually a little sexist bc I'm a guy. But if my "racism" is supported by stats and reality....it AINT racism....if I hear a bunch of BLM protestors calling to kill all whites and that they are at civil war with whites THAT is racism....if I say the vast majority of BLM militant racists are uneducated welfare abusers THAT is simply the truth. Theres not alot of colleges or jobs that will let you wear your pants around your knees all day long or ppl with degrees and jobs that do so and talk like they just got out of prison.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

I'm sure I am naturally biased towards whites bc I am white....I'm natually a little sexist bc I'm a guy. But if my "racism" is supported by stats and reality....it AINT racism....if I hear a bunch of BLM protestors calling to kill all whites and that they are at civil war with whites THAT is racism....if I say the vast majority of BLM militant racists are uneducated welfare abusers THAT is simply the truth. Theres not alot of colleges or jobs that will let you wear your pants around your knees all day long or ppl with degrees and jobs that do so and talk like they just got out of prison.
    why you makin stuff up

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post

Guess who pumped this stuff in your head...

A white guy... (Really a Jew) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

but talking about privilege... Got any loans or scholarships lately?

http://www.flybtr.com/Images/Interio...ate%202012.pdf

http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/875

https://www.sba.gov/contracting/gove...ge-eligibility

tell that kid to write a poem about this... Love to hear it,

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Guess who pumped this stuff in your head...

A white guy... (Really a Jew) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

but talking about privilege... Got any loans or scholarships lately?

http://www.flybtr.com/Images/Interio...ate%202012.pdf

http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/875

https://www.sba.gov/contracting/gove...ge-eligibility

tell that kid to write a poem about this... Love to hear it,
    why yall get so defensive about this white privilege stuff
    i dont understand your point
    do you have an issue with poor kids getting a loan?
    how does that put them at an advantage exactly lmao

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

i think they call that willful ignorance

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

i think my man brainfreeze is trying to debunk white privilege by highlighting the fact that poor people can get loans..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

why yall get so defensive about this white privilege stuff
    i dont understand your point
    do you have an issue with poor kids getting a loan?
    how does that put them at an advantage exactly lmao
    A white guy made this to stir trouble effectively .. He was part of the communist movement,

I' just got done telling you I got slammed in the justice system, a (black) associate got probation and got caught with more then I did in my whole life, so when I hear this white privilege talk, it's just racist words to me.

As for loans, that's a business loan( one that you won't find any other business getting ), the other two are " benefits " privilege...

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

A white guy made this to stir trouble effectively .. He was part of the communist movement,

I' just got done telling you I got slammed in the justice system, a (black) associate got probation and got caught with more then I did in my whole life, so when I hear this white privilege talk, it's just racist words to me.

As for loans, that's a business loan( one that you won't find any other business getting ), the other two are " benefits " privilege...
    i still dont get your point
    so a white guy made it..and? doesnt mean its not a real thing
    what if a black guy made it? you'd probably say thats just something blacks created to make excuses

and so you went to jail. well now youre only 5% more likely to get a job than a black man w no record.

and again i dont see the issue with people with financial struggles getting loans? tons of white corporations get annual bailouts. what point are you trying to make?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

i still dont get your point
    so a white guy made it..and? doesnt mean its not a real thing
    what if a black guy made it? you'd probably say thats just something blacks created to make excuses

and so you went to jail. well now youre only 5% more likely to get a job than a black man w no record.

and again i dont see the issue with people with financial struggles getting loans? tons of white corporations get annual bailouts. what point are you trying to make?
    Why talk... You don't want to get the point...

.... You can run these stats to someone who doesn't walk in my tens, have a good day hipp

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Why talk... You don't want to get the point...

.... You can run these stats to someone who doesn't walk in my tens, have a good day hipp
    i dont think you want to get the point
    take it ez

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

BLM is a hate group ..racist fuking hate group . case closed

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    why you say that

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Alright some conspiracy theory. However, sad to know we didn't come up with the whole White Privilege thing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    It's surely not promoting and sending out a message of love and unity between blacks and whites that's for sure.. That's why cops are being slaughtered now..

No better then the KKK formed groups speaking out against blacks IMO... Both are wrong with the messages they are sending out to the masses.. Both fuel racism...

MLK would not approve... Kill with kindness when it comes to racism and not with riots and bullets.....

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

White people think pro blackness is antiwhite because being pro white is anti black. They think bc they're monsters we are too

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Black lives matter, too

we not like y'all

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

If white people were slaves they would never stop complaining

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

I guess that was a rather obvious post by me, Judgin by how y'all act.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Bruh casually compare blm to kkk

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

lmfaoooo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Slavery days are over Hipster and long gone... Let it go dog.. The generations of Jews today aren't mad at society for what their ancestors went thru during the Holocaust and when they were slaughtered like pigs. Whites can drag up wrongs done to them in past history as well if we go back far enough.....

That was a different time in history like many other atrocities that happened to other people of race. When black people bring up slavery today that's just another reason to hate and have an excuse... Rise above it Hipster..

BlackHippy white and black people aren't all that different trust me on that.. We all bleed the same color red, we are brothers in arms in the military, brothers in arms in law enforcement.. We all mostly pray to the same God that created us all.. God didn't make any mistakes in creating us, man makes mistakes and causes the divisions...

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

I'm talkin bout you comparing blm to kkk
    i didn't know blm was responsible for the death of 1000s of whites
    i didn't know blm was a black supremacy group
    I'm not complaining about anything right now I'm just pointing out how ridiculous your post was

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

We obviously don't bleed the same in yalls eyes so miss me with that

grease lightnin
    &

White people think pro blackness is antiwhite because being pro white is anti black. They think bc they're monsters we are too

???

This is racist bullshit right here. Get your head checked, suhn

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

ehat part of that don't you agree with greaser

First ... 121314151617 Last