1. #1
    BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 183
    Betpoints: 42

    Bets in Brock lesnar ?

    I bet fairly big for me on Brock lesnar. Wondering if bet 365 will have the right to reclaim my profits from the fight after lesnars failed drug test today?

  2. #2
    cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-08
    Posts: 6,977
    Betpoints: 6116

    no they cannot

  3. #3
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    no idea

    guy is a bum

  4. #4
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    In a media conference call before the Hunt fight, Lesnar was asked about allegations of performance-enhancing drugs.
    "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked — deal with it," Lesnar said.
    Points Awarded:

    The Kraken gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  5. #5
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,261
    Betpoints: 3305

    He failed a drug test? No way that guy is on drugs! All those guys are all natural.

  6. #6
    mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 11,987
    Betpoints: 25966

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    He failed a drug test? No way that guy is on drugs! All those guys are all natural.

  7. #7
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 9,532
    Betpoints: 15585

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    He failed a drug test? No way that guy is on drugs! All those guys are all natural.

  8. #8
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,296
    Betpoints: 4108

    Mark Hunt is very emotional in this interview


    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

  9. #9
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,583
    Betpoints: 205

    hunt can't be this obtuse. soon as lesnar was exempt, everyone and their great great great great grandmothers knew he was gonna test positive. this was just a ploy by dana white so he can sell ppv.

    are samoans really this dumb?

  10. #10
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Hunt sounds like an ass. He went into that fight knowing full well leasnar would be juiced to the gills

  11. #11
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 20990

    I have no idea why UFC is testing.

    Soon... you're going to have 160 pound dudes fighting. Who the hell wants to watch that?

    4 Billion Dollar empire just went to about 500 million... just like that.

  12. #12
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,898
    Betpoints: 49747

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hunt sounds like an ass. He went into that fight knowing full well leasnar would be juiced to the gills
    he is not just upset about Lesnar

    his last 3 fights have been against guys that were cheating

    he has a right to be pissed off

  13. #13
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    he is not just upset about Lesnar

    his last 3 fights have been against guys that were cheating

    he has a right to be pissed off
    Why did he take the fight, then? Lesnar got a waiver. He knew full well what he was getting into. If he was going to bitch about this he should have negotiated a waiver or not take the fight. But of course he wouldn't pass on the payday.... just like he won't leave ufc. Sounds like a bitch to me

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    UFC is in turmoil

    I have always said many are on roids and drugs

  15. #15
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,286
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I have no idea why UFC is testing.

    Soon... you're going to have 160 pound dudes fighting. Who the hell wants to watch that?

    4 Billion Dollar empire just went to about 500 million... just like that.
    plenty ok people if the fighters are good i know its boxing but floyd is under 160 lots of guys are

  16. #16
    BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-15
    Posts: 325
    Betpoints: 3640

    am i correct in saying that no book will overturn due to drug test?

  17. #17
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 13,157
    Betpoints: 1646

    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    am i correct in saying that no book will overturn due to drug test?

    YES no book will Re-grade the wager because of a failed drug test. You guys are okay.

  18. #18
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,741
    Betpoints: 162

    I bet a lot on Hunt. I should get my bets refunded.

  19. #19
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,898
    Betpoints: 49747

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Why did he take the fight, then? Lesnar got a waiver. He knew full well what he was getting into. If he was going to bitch about this he should have negotiated a waiver or not take the fight. But of course he wouldn't pass on the payday.... just like he won't leave ufc. Sounds like a bitch to me
    I agree about the Lesnar fight but what about the 2 previous? No doubt, he knew what he was getting into with Lesnar but likely took it anyhow due to the pay day like you said.

    Frank Mir blamed his failed test on the kangaroo meat that he ate while in Australia

  20. #20
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Frank Mir blamed his failed test on the kangaroo meat that he ate while in Australia


    I think they're all juicing, bra

  21. #21
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 9,532
    Betpoints: 15585

    He should have a clause in his contract that if the other fighter wins is found to have been doping, Hunt would get 90% of the other guys purse.
    Guarantee that will help clean up the UFC a little bit.

  22. #22
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,334
    Betpoints: 23618

    Everyone should be required to juice...bring in more money, and eliminate controversy...

  23. #23
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    usada ruining the fun again

  24. #24
    Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 13,835
    Betpoints: 9954


  25. #25
    co0711
    co0711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-16
    Posts: 2
    Betpoints: 108

    https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment...le_collection/

    He's tested positive. Will the books refund the Mark Hunt bet?

Top