DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

He had a chance to back it up during the Vietnam War. No, they weren't Muslim terrorists but the US was at war, he had a chance to "defend the country" and he chose numerous times to back out.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    He had a chance to back it up during the Vietnam War. No, they weren't Muslim terrorists but the US was at war, he had a chance to "defend the country" and he chose numerous times to back out.

no he didn't, putting it in quotes doesn't make it true either. So, what you have said is 100% wrong. Trump DID NOT have the chance to back it up and neither did the men who went to Vietnam sadly. You should do some research on that war and why anyone who dodged did absolutely nothing wrong.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

So now, brooks, you are saying Trump dodged the draft to Vietnam because he was a contentious objector???? You think he would say that??

YOU ARE A CLOWN!!!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    So now, brooks, you are saying Trump dodged the draft to Vietnam because he was a contentious objector???? You think he would say that??

YOU ARE A CLOWN!!!

lol greaser showing his desperate logic again. Hilarious how your brain works, comical.

also, considering the things I've exposed about you, you calling someone else a clown is even more comical. Let me guess, you're going to ask "what things???" lol clockwork

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no he didn't, putting it in quotes doesn't make it true either. So, what you have said is 100% wrong. Trump DID NOT have the chance to back it up and neither did the men who went to Vietnam sadly. You should do some research on that war and why anyone who dodged did absolutely nothing wrong.
    Looks like someone would be running to Canada had he been of age, eh brooksy? Too bad Trump didn't make that trip.

Viet Nam was a war against communist expansion. It was a just war. Too bad the hippies made it out to be about
    baby killing thanks to the first ever televised war.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Looks like someone would be running to Canada had he been of age, eh brooksy? Too bad Trump didn't make that trip.

Viet Nam was a war against communist expansion. It was a just war. Too bad the hippies made it out to be about

I would've imagine you've seen me post long enough to know how truly ridiculous that sounds but I will tell you, you honestly made me laugh. That was a good one rkelly.

rkelly110

I would've imagine you've seen me post long enough to know how truly ridiculous that sounds but I will tell you, you honestly made me laugh. That was a good one rkelly.
    I made that statement BECAUSE of your post history.

brooks85

I made that statement BECAUSE of your post history.
    then that makes NO sense but coming from an established liar that is no surprise.

rkelly110

then that makes NO sense but coming from an established liar that is no surprise.
    Did you or did you not post the above in bold?

I guess I wrote that and put your name on it? If I did, then I'm a liar.

How many times have you posted against the police? Defending Trump for not serving?

Post history pal. Black and white.

brooks85

[/B]

Did you or did you not post the above in bold?

I guess I wrote that and put your name on it? If I did, then I'm a liar.

How many times have you posted against the police? Defending Trump for not serving?

Post history pal. Black and white.

and what does that have to do with what you posted? Nothing.

again, ridiculous.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

lol greaser showing his desperate logic again. Hilarious how your brain works, comical.

also, considering the things I've exposed about you, you calling someone else a clown is even more comical. Let me guess, you're going to ask "what things???" lol clockwork

Keep making shit up dumb fukk.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

If you're talking about trump then when?

he said;

“AMERICANS ARE LAZY AND IF THEY REALLY LOVE THIS COUNTRY THEY WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING TO WAR AND FIGHTING TO KEEP US SAFE FROM THE TERRORIST MUSLIMS”

so when did he have a chance to back that up?
    If he said that, he is unfit for office. Donald won't be sending his kids to fight in Afghanistan.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    If he said that, he is unfit for office. Donald won't be sending his kids to fight in Afghanistan.
    He did say that . I did a copy and paste. It is from a rally in south carolina

chico2663

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    but but but hes going to build a wall

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

We're mired in a stretch of Presidents that were never in the military right now in this country and we're about to elect yet another one. We're also simultaneously getting attacked on all fronts by terrorists, both of the domestic and Jihadist type. It's no coincidence. The last real Veteran we've had as POTUS was Bush Sr. and that was back when I was a newborn. Clinton and Obama were never in and W was technically in but was a pussy that went AWOL and skipped a deployment. If his name was anything other than what it is, he would've been court-martialed and dishonorably discharged, but instead he was promoted and elected POTUS, lol. I knew a guy when I was in that was charged with hitting his wife(DV) on base and did 3 years in military prison for it but Bush was AWOL for months with no repercussions.

Most of the Presidents who were never in the military were horrible. There was a string of 5 straight during the lead up to and during the Great Depression, which one could easily argue was the worst time period in American history, certainly in modern American history. In contrast all of the best Presidents were Veterans. Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Polk, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower and Kennedy. Every President on Mount Rushmore is a Veteran. You want your Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces to be a Veteran since there's an obvious correlation between the job and knowing the ins and outs of the military. You want your men on the ground to respect and trust your leadership as a fellow Veteran.

chico2663

Grant may go down in history as the worst. Taylor ended the whig party

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    We're mired in a stretch of Presidents that were never in the military right now in this country and we're about to elect yet another one. We're also simultaneously getting attacked on all fronts by terrorists, both of the domestic and Jihadist type. It's no coincidence. The last real Veteran we've had as POTUS was Bush Sr. and that was back when I was a newborn. Clinton and Obama were never in and W was technically in but was a pussy that went AWOL and skipped a deployment. If his name was anything other than what it is, he would've been court-martialed and dishonorably discharged, but instead he was promoted and elected POTUS, lol. I knew a guy when I was in that was charged with hitting his wife(DV) on base and did 3 years in military prison for it but Bush was AWOL for months with no repercussions.
    Not really true at all. Every terrorist attack in the world is covered by the fear peddling media, but the reality is much different.

rkelly110

Not really true at all. Every terrorist attack in the world is covered by the fear peddling media, but the reality is much different.

I think I hear....................crickets.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

If the Trumper is elected we will go to war. he is a hot head and people that make body bags will be working overtime

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Grant may go down in history as the worst. Taylor ended the whig party
    Grant was handed the keys immediately following the Civil War. Any POTUS would've rated poorly who served during that time period. He was a decorated military general so he was obviously a competent person just bad circumstances and timing. Grant isn't even close to the worst POTUS either. Warren G. Harding takes that hands down. A banker type who never served in the military. Lincoln and Washington are almost unanimously agreed upon as being the best Presidents and they were both Veterans. Even Obama, who is one of the 25% of Presidents never to serve in the military worships Lincoln and often quotes him, claiming him as an idol.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave habitualwinning 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

habitualwinning

Says the hypocrite who's droned more people to death than any POTUS in history and who hides behind his armed body guards. And by armed I mean they have guns on them. Obama is actually very pro gun when you consider all of that. Lol. He just doesn't want you or I to have a gun.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Says the hypocrite who's droned more people to death than any POTUS in history and who hides behind his armed body guards. And by armed I mean they have guns on them. Obama is actually very pro gun when you consider all of that. Lol. He just doesn't want you or I to have a gun.
    ok..

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Yep. Obama has bombed more countries than Bush.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

The Draft is slavery.

chico2663

it is hard to do the job when your liquored up by noon. Taylor ruined a party he was so bad. same teperment as trump.

chico2663

Grant was handed the keys immediately following the Civil War. Any POTUS would've rated poorly who served during that time period. He was a decorated military general so he was obviously a competent person just bad circumstances and timing. Grant isn't even close to the worst POTUS either. Warren G. Harding takes that hands down. A banker type who never served in the military. Lincoln and Washington are almost unanimously agreed upon as being the best Presidents and they were both Veterans. Even Obama, who is one of the 25% of Presidents never to serve in the military worships Lincoln and often quotes him, claiming him as an idol.
    i stand corrected but did see where they rate buchanon as the worst and your boy second. mine come in as 5th and 8th

chico2663

It may have to do with knowing the feeling of life for them.and caring Whereas if you never served it is just another number.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12