+135,
    #KC
    Over8 +110
    #RedSox
    -1 (-147) Odds Supplied by goo.gl/lLQWGO
    @PinnacleSports
    Youre welcome for Brewers, plus money doing its thing
    Points Awarded:

SBR Breadman gave a4u2fear 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Good morning breads. You still around?. Wednesdays picks amd results have not been posted and thursdays games not many hours away. I like the daily updates that way we know what's going on. Thanks.

SBR Breadman
    SBR Breadman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18693

Wednesday's Picks & Results

Twitter Link To Submitted Pick Selections

<bold>Loss, Loss, Loss, Push, Win @ -127, Win @ +140, Loss

Step It Up Guys! Bank Roll is only 1 Unit Down. So, a couple days of good picks and someone is walking away with some cash this weekend! We are rooting for you! We are going to log as many submissions as the bankroll allows today (around 20) So get you best picks ready!
    </bold>

SBR Breadman

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Good morning breads. You still around?. Wednesdays picks amd results have not been posted and thursdays games not many hours away. I like the daily updates that way we know what's going on. Thanks.
    Posted Below. There is a twitter link to the post of yesterday's submissions. and the results as well! Loss yesterday, but the roll is only 1 unit down. So a few winners today and Friday and someone will get some cash!

SBR Breadman

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Youre welcome for Brewers, plus money doing its thing
    That pick definitely helped with damage control!

SBR Breadman

Picks Galore

Guys are pumping out picks on Twitter right now! Hopefully we get a bunch of winners!

SBR Breadman

Thursday Twitter Bankroll Bet Challenge Submissions

All picks are in and tallied up with the participants! Link To The Post <- Click Here For List Of Submissions | Over Half the Roll Risked!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Looks like a good night

SBR Breadman

Thursday Twitter Bankroll Bet Challenge Results

The Books Came out slightly on Top With Those Picks! But That's OK You Still Have Today & This Just the First Week! Yesterday was 5 & 6 for Minus -7.42. Found one game that had picks on each side, so I removed the Losing Yankees ML pick. The Objective is to Have Fun and WIN So WE Definitely We Won't Take Action on both Sides - We're Not A Book Taking a Rake!

Roll is just under 3 units down. But There's A Large MLB Slate Today, So Get it Back! We are Going To Risk the Whole Roll If Possible, To Give Someone The Opportunity To WiN A Few Bucks!

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

yankees

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    yankees
    Dont be freaking annoying. Jesus.

SBR Breadman

WEEK 1 is in the Bag!

Friday's Picks Were Quite Good and Pulled The Bankroll back up from damn near 3 units down to Even ($100.39) With Wins on Baltimore ML, KC-Tex Under, SF-NY Under, NYYankees f5 UNder 3.5, Col ML & Detroit ML, Losses on SF Giants, TB-A's OVER & Marlins ML

Stisirik ‏<s>@</s>Buffalo_Forever Kept the group in the hunt all week by hitting all is picks. Without his picks the bankroll would have been firmly negative! So even though there is no real cash winner, this guy is getting dinner on us!

Started slow, but finished strong! Looks Like Our Twitter Community is Getting A feel For This and I am confident that Monday Will Start Out With LOADS of Picks (instead of just a few) to Begin The Week Strong!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Breadman View Post
    Friday's Picks Were Quite Good and Pulled The Bankroll back up from damn near 3 units down to Even ($100.39) With Wins on Baltimore ML, KC-Tex Under, SF-NY Under, NYYankees f5 UNder 3.5, Col ML & Detroit ML, Losses on SF Giants, TB-A's OVER & Marlins ML

Stisirik@Buffalo_Forever Kept the group in the hunt all week by hitting all is picks. Without his picks the bankroll would have been firmly negative! So even though there is no real cash winner, this guy is getting dinner on us!

Started slow, but finished strong! Looks Like Our Twitter Community is Getting A feel For This and I am confident that Monday Will Start Out With LOADS of Picks (instead of just a few) to Begin The Week Strong!
    Thanks!

vividjohn45

Cool great week. I posted marlins -1.5 on monday late 12:50p central rather then deadline eastern. This might tip the balance. So i actually went 3-1. Rather then 3-2. So buffaloe mite of won some cash. Also guys please dont post -200+ plays. Us guys who post even picks have to win 2 picks to your monster losses.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Cool great week. I posted marlins -1.5 on monday late 12:50p central rather then deadline eastern. This might tip the balance. So i actually went 3-1. Rather then 3-2. So buffaloe mite of won some cash. Also guys please dont post -200+ plays. Us guys who post even picks have to win 2 picks to your monster losses.
    COOL! Good work pal!!!!!

Everyone will take your advice for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    COOL! Good work pal!!!!!

Everyone will take your advice for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rudy go eat some fine pussy. Rudy pay back your betpoint debt. Rudy make a winning wager. Rudy get a real job and move out of your dads tool shed. Rudy take your big possession electric fan with you so you stay cool in ur new apartment. Until you get a air conditioner. Good luck pork chop.

vividjohn45

You know rudy. First day of the contest you were farting ass about 4 participants. Now there is like 15. So you want to target single contestants because your shithead projections were off. (remember jokes about 4). Its ez man. Fill out a job application
    Get a job and something to do with your loser life. And leave this twitter contest alone. Thanks.

vividjohn45

You know rudy. Im trying to weigh this out correctly so i dont dump on you unfairly. But unless you cleared up ur 20k betpoint debt. If i was you owing all those points i wouldnt be targeting any poster. As far as i know you have the lowest credit rating in the sbr betpoint market which means in your real life you have a credit rating at sewer 390. Which means you proly cant buy anything on credit. Which means you dont have anything ezcept your big fan which keeps you cool on hot summer nites and a canteen heat blower to keep your ass from freezing in your dads lawn mower shed. You remember that day. You were being a dik to your dad and he threw the shed breaker at 10p. On January 7. 2015. Froze ur funk right off. You were sick for a week. Almost died. Back to seriousness based on this forum you have crap credit which means a crap life. Move on.
    Points Awarded:

SBR Breadman gave vividjohn45 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

paragraphs are your friend,

bro

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Yeah that 200+ bet on San Diego on Friday was worthless huh?
    You went 3-1, good for you!
    Points Awarded:

SBR Breadman gave klemopixx 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

wow

SBR Breadman

Wek Two | Monday Results!

Starting Off In The Positive!
    Win O's -162, Win Detroit +114, Win Texas -130, Win LA ANgels +112, Loss Astros -1, Loss, Djugardens IF, Loss Miami ML ! Roll +3.24

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Not sure my capping included a two out bottom of the ninth two run walk off...lmao....but it doesn't show in the numbers

SBR Breadman

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Not sure my capping included a two out bottom of the ninth two run walk off...lmao....but it doesn't show in the numbers
    Screen shot of the tweet?

Dirty Sanchez

Screen shot of the tweet?
    No..you've got it in there...I'm ripping on myself for getting lucky in my handicapping...should of walked away with a big ugly L in the game

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Im gonna make a play this week.

SBR Breadman

Tuesday Results

Alright, typed out a big long one with every pick listed & browser crashed; not doing it again.

7-6 Yesterday, basically broke even (-53 cents). Not Bad. Some Big + Dogs to make up for those minus -200 plays.

REMEMBER there are other events as well, not just baseball. And for baseball get the edge with 1st halves, second halves, team totals & TT on halves, alternate runlines and -1 Runlines! Why take a SHIT moneyline play, when you can take it -1 and get some value, and just a push instead of loss if only win by 1?

Let's Get Some Picks In and BUILD UP THIS BANKROLL!

SBR Breadman

Awesome wednesday results!

Congrats Guys!

This was the first REALLY Kick-Ass Day, 6-1-1!

Roll is Up 28 and now there is a pot to win! Keep it up!
    Let's Get another round of bad-ass, WINNING picks in today so that someone can walk with some CASH!

The 1st Halves & TTs Killed it on Wednesday and there were no ridiculous -200+ Picks! "1st and 10, do it again!"

SBR Breadman

Another Winning Day!

BOOM!

One More Winning Day of #BETSBR Picks and Someone is Walking With Some Cash!
    $42 Bucks in the POT Right Now, so If You Guys Have Aother Decent Day Of Picks
    Someone Could Be Walking With $50 or MoRE

Get Your TWITTER POSTS @SBRSportsPicks #BETSBR InDoing a 3Pm EST Extention Today!

And ... GO!

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

just sent my plays

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

tweeted you one yesterday, doing another today

Dirty Sanchez

I bet a couple of French Soccer matches today...5 matches ended 0-0

SBR Breadman

We Have A Cash Winner!

Friday Was a Pretty Good Loss, But The Silver Lining is: You Still Finished with Money in the Pot!

For his daily consistency and pretty much always being the first guy to post up his picks, this week's winner is ....
    CARL! PhillyGuy53 @KlemovitchCarl!

There was $25 Bucks Left In The Pot, So it is Yours!

Friday's Picks: 4-6

NYY ML +108, French 2 Soccer Tours +145, MLB 951 STL Cardinals -111 at BKR, Brewers -110, Braves +1.5 Mets ML#sbr, , all from Betonline, M's-Cubs Under 7.5 -130, Mets TT 4 Under -120, Rays TT Under 3.5 -105, Orioles TT Under 4 -110

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Friday Was a Pretty Good Loss, But The Silver Lining is: You Still Finished with Money in the Pot!

For his daily consistency and pretty much always being the first guy to post up his picks, this week's winner is ....
    CARL! PhillyGuy53 @KlemovitchCarl!

There was $25 Bucks Left In The Pot, So it is Yours!

Friday's Picks: 4-6

NYY ML +108, French 2 Soccer Tours +145, MLB 951 STL Cardinals -111 at BKR, Brewers -110, Braves +1.5 Mets ML#sbr, , all from Betonline, M's-Cubs Under 7.5 -130, Mets TT 4 Under -120, Rays TT Under 3.5 -105, Orioles TT Under 4 -110
    Awesome! How do I collect? Send me instructions to my Inbox.
    Thanks Breadman and SBR!

First 123 Last