pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Guys this whole Fukkin thing is really easy men keep the stamps just regulate them better drug testing and a general stricter oversight on them they are needed by some with families

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Agree to disagree. Good luck pal.
    I certainly disagree with you so yes let's agree to disagree bc like most welfare dependency proponents you have no logical argument for your views whatsoever or any evidence that the current system produces anything other than cultural destruction and simply revert back to calling everyone who disagrees racist despite my supporting abolishing lifelong welfare across the board...not singling out a particular race. It's not my fault that statisticians are all racists.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guys this whole Fukkin thing is really easy men keep the stamps just regulate them better drug testing and a general stricter oversight on them they are needed by some with families
    Most lifelong welfare dependents are not on drugs...they've actually intentionally made the decisions that have led them to welfare dependency...drugs are not what most use their food stamp and cash aid benefits for...they use them for packs of Newports and bottles of malt liquor. Welfare dependency is a choice....drug addiction has nothing to do with it....there's no chemical influence it's a destructive cultural influence....it's like hitting the lotto to certain ppl to become lifelong welfare abusers....they are set for life and impart their knowledge onto others.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-14-16 at 03:20 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

These estimates suggest that between 1 percent and 2 percent of active-duty military members used food stamps in 2012. The USDA estimates that in 2012, more than 1.5 million veterans used food stamps, or about 7 percent of all veterans.May 25, 2015
    So which of you guys are going to tell our military that they don't deserve food stamps!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Manny0825

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I certainly disagree with you so yes let's agree to disagree bc like most welfare dependency proponents you have no logical argument for your views whatsoever or any evidence that the current system produces anything other than cultural destruction and simply revert back to calling everyone who disagrees racist despite my supporting abolishing lifelong welfare across the board...not singling out a particular race. It's not my fault that statisticians are all racists.
    If it makes your happy, then so be it. Go stats!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    These estimates suggest that between 1 percent and 2 percent of active-duty military members used food stamps in 2012. The USDA estimates that in 2012, more than 1.5 million veterans used food stamps, or about 7 percent of all veterans.May 25, 2015
    So which of you guys are going to tell our military that they don't deserve food stamps!
    I will...broke dick muthafuckas....need to get a fuckin job! No one cares that you volunteered for the military....what is there a fuckin draft this aint the the 1960s bitch....it was the best job you could get and like chico everything you've ever done is for the money. Did the military remove your ability to work...if not then get a fuckin job bum! Use that 25 grand signup bonus they paid you for penetrating food!

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Get a notepad and pencil. Study what was said. It could help you out in life.

chico2663

I will...broke dick muthafuckas....need to get a fuckin job! No one cares that you volunteered for the military....what is there a fuckin draft this aint the the 1960s bitch....it was the best job you could get and like chico everything you've ever done is for the money. Now get a fuckin job bum! Use that 25 grand signup bonus they paid you for penetrating food!
    YOU P.O.S! THESE GUYS ARE DYING FOR YOUR FREEDOM. When i was in the service it was 2000 ass hole. I make more not working than you do. Maybe you should join so you would quit being jealous of black people.
    Your ass probably doesn't even know a vet.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-14-16 at 03:34 PM.

bettilimbroke999

YOU P.O.S! THESE GUYS ARE DYING FOR YOUR FREEDOM. When i was in the service it was 2000 ass hole. I make more not working than you do. Maybe you should join so you would quit being jealous of black people
    I know you dont work and support yourself chico....we get it...we get where you're coming from you're clearly an authority on working hard even though you don't work or support yourself.

They aint dying for my freedom....I dont need em killing ppl in Iraq to be free...if I see some Iraqis comin over the ocean on an inner tube I'll kill em myself.

There's plenty of cash for war mercenaries (private contractors) that are cheaper than soldiers who will fight any war you want em to fight for a price. Pay em to kill Iraqis...kill Syrians...kill Americans they dont give a penetrate they'll unload on anybody you want if you'll pay em.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-14-16 at 03:37 PM.

chico2663

Buddy it got to kill you that you live in that 335.00 apartment when the welfare recipient is living in a town house. Your dring a 2005 neon but they are driving in town car. That 9 an hour and you can't afford to take your fat girlfriend out. The best thing is you can come and act like you own a business until your outed.Hell your broke deek can't even afford the hundy to go pro.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-14-16 at 03:42 PM.

bettilimbroke999

I'd rather live in a 335 a month apartment and be self-sufficient than be a bum dependent on welfare to pay my bills

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Im black and have foodstamps. Just lie about how much you make and you're good to go. Free food! Whoopieeeee!

I usually just buy junk food with it. Thanks America.
    What no lottery tickets, cigarettes or ripple? Throw a little Jerry Springer on, maybe some ellen and you livin large!
    Last edited by irish1; 07-14-16 at 03:48 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Can you believe I'm arguing with these shameless fools irish...talk about trying to talk to the blind and deaf...but they post their idiocy and I try to respond to them and educate them....hopeless waste of time...sadly they still let retards vote.

worldranked
    worldranked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I'd rather live in a 335 a month apartment and be self-sufficient than be a bum dependent on welfare to pay my bills
    U tell me if you find a apartment for 335 in NY, DC, Chicago, LA. Sounds very easy in theory.

chico2663

He lives in memphis.I know how expensive it is in those cities. Family in spanish harlem and the bronx.I live in h town and it is cheaper here than there. you can get efficiency for about 385 in cincinnati which has a higher standard of living than memphis.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by worldranked View Post
    U tell me if you find a apartment for 335 in NY, DC, Chicago, LA. Sounds very easy in theory.
    He lacks human intellect...for 335 you'd get a closet in the most dangerous ghetto in Memphis....just clueless. I think he smoked so much crack his brain got fried and now he lives off disability so you have to let the little things slide with chico.

worldranked

He lacks human intellect...for 335 you'd get a closet in the most dangerous ghetto in Memphis....just clueless. I think he smoked so much crack his brain got fried and now he lives off disability so you have to let the little things slide with chico.
    Memphis isn't any of the places I mentioned. Some how everybody live in Memphis according to you.

chico2663

Buddy I am still smarter than you and I had a stroke. If I could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth. Than every day would be christmas you stupid ass

bettilimbroke999

Memphis isn't any of the places I mentioned. Some how everybody live in Memphis according to you.
    Who cares and yes they all live in Memphis

chico2663

You don't run a 2 million dollar book if your a dumbass. You don't get a contract with the govt for doing renovations, clean outs and repairs for the govt if your a dumbass.

worldranked

Who cares and yes they all live in Memphis
    Who is they? I sure don't I like in one of those markets that named but you clearly wanna ignore how can you find $335 apartment in those areas.

chico2663

Who is they? I sure don't I like in one of those markets that named but you clearly wanna ignore how can you find $335 apartment in those areas.
    buddy it was me that said 335.

worldranked

buddy it was me that said 335.
    He said he rather live in a $335 apartment in ghetto than to depend on assistance. This ***** scared out his boots of black people now and he racist he'd run to that assistance so fast to get out the hood.

bettilimbroke999

He said he rather live in a $335 apartment in ghetto than to depend on assistance. This ***** scared out his boots of black people now and he racist he'd run to that assistance so fast to get out the hood.
    Haha I'm straight up gangsta...I'm from da hood....I come from 5 generations of daddyless niggas and that's just in the last 50 years

worldranked

Haha I'm straight up gangsta...I'm from da hood....I come from 5 generations of daddyless niggas and that's just in the last 50 years
    You must be a n^^^a talking like that because that's how they talk. I come 5 generations of fathers in lives. N^^^a like you must must be real.

bettilimbroke999

You must be a n^^^a talking like that because that's how they talk. I come 5 generations of fathers in lives. N^^^a like you must must be real.
    Yup I'm marchin with the BLM protestors tomorrow night in Memphis @ 6 then I'm gonna do a couple drive bys and call it a night

worldranked

Yup I'm marchin with the BLM protestors tomorrow night in Memphis @ 6 then I'm gonna do a couple drive bys and call it a night
    You must be one of us that have a white mother because you black father should have told you don't talk moves you do them. I'll have your
    bail waiting for you in the morning because you snitched on yourself. You going to be easy to be picked out. Just say I bailed you out for the cause.

bettilimbroke999

You must be one of us that have a white mother because you black father should have told you don't talk moves you do them. I'll have your
    bail waiting for you in the morning because you snitched on yourself. You going to be easy to be picked out. Just say I bailed you out for the cause.
    Probably 100 drive bys on a Friday night in Memphis....no one cares

worldranked

You didn't learn the first time, call your black father he'll tell you stop snitching on yourself. You going to call him its enot nough bail money for telling people the crimes you committed. Know the rules before committing crimes.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Hope someone drives by your place tonight.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Stop welfare lol, how you think the crooks in govt get the votes to put them in office. Some of you dudes need to see the bigger picture. Shit will never happen. And you think the anti police riots are out of hand,shit will be a walk in the park once the ebt cards don't work.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

I know enough about them that I get $4000 a month on disability. I know enough about them that they are owned by aegon. When I was working there it was known by monumental life. I know enough about them that I know they sponsor D, johnson. They just changed name in last 2 years but ask anyone from the east if they heard of monumental life. Aegon bought transamerica and they changed the name to tranamerica from monumental life.

Yes, I had monumental. Forget what it was called before that. Am paying transamerica now. (life insurance)

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    Stop welfare lol, how you think the crooks in govt get the votes to put them in office. Some of you dudes need to see the bigger picture. Shit will never happen. And you think the anti police riots are out of hand,shit will be a walk in the park once the ebt cards don't work.
    Word!

First ... 2345