MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Problem is it's too easy to scam the system...Not just food stamps but everything

There are legitimate people that need help....Death, sickness, disability, etc. I have no problem giving them the help they need to get back on their feet

System needs a complete overhaul. There should be much better training to work programs and help along the way until you're ready to support your family 100%

Of course there will always be lazy leeches but the goal should be to help weed them out as much as possible and make it so people have legitimate career opportunities...for people that want to put in the effort

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

corporate welfare costs us billions in revenue every tax season but, yeah, let's complain about poor people who can't feed their families

lordhamercy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and chico2663

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    nope, any white people please block me and let me know that you're white so that i can block you
    I'm kind of black...please don't block me Hippy!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

100% of message boards have non-americans talking about america more than americans.

We don't fukking care. Stfu.

We don't care about the shit you read about cause your life sucks.

Shut up.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

What's the matter? Are you mad because you didn't get enough food stamps this month?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    corporate welfare costs us billions in revenue every tax season but, yeah, let's complain about poor people who can't feed their families

lordhamercy
    Dont cry class warfare Bruce. We all know that the rich pay their fair share and working class folk have long been under taxed.

Poor families can learn to dumpster dive or recycle their food.

The 1%ers need to eat too, ya know.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Dont cry class warfare Bruce. We all know that the rich pay their fair share and working class folk have long been under taxed.

Poor families can learn to dumpster dive or recycle their food.

The 1%ers need to eat too, ya know.
    Give us a break Jay

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm kind of black...please don't block me Hippy!
    Never rocki <3
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hippy your a good guy

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    What's the matter? Are you mad because you didn't get enough food stamps this month?
    Me? Yeah, cause that makes sense.

90% of threads about america are created from people that don't live here. It's annoying as shit. We don't penetrating care whatever you're talking about. Is your life so penetrating boring you have to get fatter on the comp and bitch about a place you'll never see? It's just as stupid as it is annoying.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Btw, my gf has the same puppy.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know this one girl who's 35... good looking white girl... she has 4 kids. Divorced from this one dude. Guy would do anything for her. Never hurt her or anything... she said she just fell out of love. Anyways... to get to the point. She makes good money. She's self employed... so she wiggles her figures around so she can collect food stamps etc. When you have 4+ kids... you're on a different bracket.

Now, she's currently dating this guy who's a business owner... makes around 100k a year.

State govt doesn't do extensive background checks. But... this is clearly how situations occur in which you can manipulate the system into your hands.

So she receives approx $1,000 a month in free govt aid.... because she wasn't willing to make it work with her ex husband. And... has a new boy toy that buys her things.... they go on trips together... and she never wears the same outfit twice.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Welfare frauds killing county

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Only people that should be on food stamps are women who's children are not old enough to work yet and have no husband/man in their lives and the elderly.

No able bodied man should be on that shyt. Even if they have some sort of disability. No one said living in this world was easy. Be a man and handle your business.

Couldn't look myself in the mirror knowing I am taking money out of a working mans pocket to eat. fckk that
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 07-13-16 at 05:55 PM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Only people that should be on food stamps are women who's children are not old enough to work yet and have no husband/man in their lives and the elderly.

No able bodied man should be on that shyt. Even if they have some sort of disability. No one said living in this world was easy. Be a man and handle your business.

Couldn't look myself in the mirror knowing I am taking money out of a working mans pocket to eat. fckk that
    penetrate those ghetto queens and their gang member kids...penetrate em let em starve...if you got no money to support yourself with and you're fuckin some brokedick motherfuckers USE FUCKIN BIRTH CONTROL...if you got no education and no money just don't even consider having kids....you've already got a full plate just taking care of yourself no need to pile 4 kids onto a sinking ship

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Why pick on welfare? Is it because the media has brainwashed you into thinking that thousands of people are laying around gathering a paycheck? Facts are that the majority of people on welfare are non black, adults less than 2 years at a time.

Why not attack Medicaid instead? Look at how much aid folks are getting from Medicaid.

How about the Savings and Loans scandal? Rich good ole white boys fleeced America. We'll spend more on that scandal that lasted a couple years than like the next 50 years of welfare. Get a fukking clue.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    penetrate those ghetto queens and their gang member kids...penetrate em let em starve...if you got no money to support yourself with and you're fuckin some brokedick motherfuckers USE FUCKIN BIRTH CONTROL...if you got no education and no money just don't even consider having kids....you've already got a full plate just taking care of yourself no need to pile 4 kids onto a sinking ship
    so we will just choose to ignore the ridiculous amount of white people scattered all over the country who are getting various forms of welfare? there are more broke ass honey boo boo people draining the system than ghetto queens. you should probably take the white sheet off of your head and see the world.

big business hit it on the head. assistance is for those who are trying to make ends meet but are still coming up a little short. families with special needs children deserve assistance. a family where the earners are going through medical hardships deserve assistance.
    Points Awarded:

pilebuck13 gave Grits n' Gravy 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

For years now, the larger percentage recipients of food stamps has been whites. The most common recipient being a single, poorly educated white woman abandoned by her child(rens) father(s). Yep, abandoned by her bald white male who I assume like the op is also poorly educated and believes black ppl are the reason for all his failures in life. Why would he believe in the face of such evidence to the contrary? Maybe the same reason no one believed blacks were being mistreated by the police before everyone started carrying around a handheld video camera with them.

I'll tell you why n its basically the same lie the confederates sold your dumbass great great grand-daddy before he went off a got killed for his wealthy land master. As dumb, dirty, poor and toothless as he might have been, somehow he was magically born better off than someone of the same species but different color. Just like yourself he needed this lie to keep himself from being miserable and depressed to being a productive cog in the wheels of another man's wealth. But you are somehow even worse than your dumbass grandpappy bc with access to buildings with books called libraries, to the Worldwide Web at your fingertips and the leader of free world being a person of color you still need to believe this to keep yourself from the truth about yourself.

I am american, have lived in 4 different countries and continue to live here. But, I can tell you while the USA might be successful economically, ppl are fukin miserable. And it pretty much starts with this racist, egocentric notion that the entire world wants to be a brokedick who is obsessed with buying himself happiness. That's the carrot you have dangled in front of your face. When you inevitably fail it won't be your fault or your deadbeat daddy's fault, of course it will be the Black or Mexican or Muslims fault bc you gave out too many food stamps.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    so we will just choose to ignore the ridiculous amount of white people scattered all over the country who are getting various forms of welfare? there are more broke ass honey boo boo people draining the system than ghetto queens
    Funny you should bring that up. I was at walmart this afternoon and there was a HUGE white woman in front of me at the checkout. She was fat and nasty and smelled something awful. Had 4 kids and a baby in the cart. None of them were mixed either. They were straight white. There was all types of crap in that cart. Frozen pizzas, coke, doritos, oreos, you name it. Pulled out a food stamp cart and it didn't go through. Got on her phone to check her card balance looking pissed off and rudely told the cashier to take some items back so her balance was enough. Shyt was taking forever, so I went to the next lane. Got in my car and as I was pulling up, I saw the woman unloading groceries into a pickup truck. There was a dirty looking dude in the drivers seat and he wasn't helping her or anything. Just watching her unload everything while her kids were getting on her nerves.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    For years now, the larger percentage recipients of food stamps has been whites. The most common recipient being a single, poorly educated white woman abandoned by her child(rens) father(s). Yep, abandoned by her bald white male who I assume like the op is also poorly educated and believes black ppl are the reason for all his failures in life. Why would he believe in the face of such evidence to the contrary? Maybe the same reason no one believed blacks were being mistreated by the police before everyone started carrying around a handheld video camera with them.

I'll tell you why n its basically the same lie the confederates sold your dumbass great great grand-daddy before he went off a got killed for his wealthy land master. As dumb, dirty, poor and toothless as he might have been, somehow he was magically born better off than someone of the same species but different color. Just like yourself he needed this lie to keep himself from being miserable and depressed to being a productive cog in the wheels of another man's wealth. But you are somehow even worse than your dumbass grandpappy bc with access to buildings with books called libraries, to the Worldwide Web at your fingertips and the leader of free world being a person of color you still need to believe this to keep yourself from the truth about yourself.

I am american, have lived in 4 different countries and continue to live here. But, I can tell you while the USA might be successful economically, ppl are fukin miserable. And it pretty much starts with this racist, egocentric notion that the entire world wants to be a brokedick who is obsessed with buying himself happiness. That's the carrot you have dangled in front of your face. When you inevitably fail it won't be your fault or your deadbeat daddy's fault, of course it will be the Black or Mexican or Muslims fault bc you gave out too many food stamps.
    god damn

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Abolish the 2nd Amendment...

Cant think of anything that's done more you tear the social fabric of your society apart
    Whatever. Let the enemy invade. Citizenry stripped of weapons. Or let u.s gov and army have all weapons and strip the peoples of theirs. Coochy sipping the koolaid again.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    so we will just choose to ignore the ridiculous amount of white people scattered all over the country who are getting various forms of welfare? there are more broke ass honey boo boo people draining the system than ghetto queens. you should probably take the white sheet off of your head and see the world.

big business hit it on the head. assistance is for those who are trying to make ends meet but are still coming up a little short. families with special needs children deserve assistance. a family where the earners are going through medical hardships deserve assistance.
    penetrate them too....I SAID ABOLISH FOOD STAMPS FOR ALL ABLE-BODIED MEN/WOMEN...NO WORK NO FOOD. Look this welfare state system produces the ghetto culture you see in blacks today....they say penetrate education....they HATE education....they view it as selling out to white society and "acting white"....then they wonder (and of course blame whitey) about why they can't get a decent paying job. ITS BC NOBODY PAYS TOP DOLLAR FOR RETARDS!

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

penetrate them too....I SAID ABOLISH FOOD STAMPS FOR ALL ABLE-BODIED MEN/WOMEN...NO WORK NO FOOD. Look this welfare state system produces the ghetto culture you see in blacks today....they say penetrate education....they HATE education....they view it as selling out to white society and "acting white"....then they wonder (and of course blame whitey) about why they can't get a decent paying job. ITS BC NOBODY PAYS TOP DOLLAR FOR RETARDS!
    Over 40% of food stamps users are white americans. Even with the population diference, they are almost equal to the amount of blacks on foodstamps..lol. So the whiteys are bums too. Decent paying jobs and still want more. Greedy bitches.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

bettilimbroke999

Ideal black....she will still be on welfare and bitching about racism and slavery when the Sun explodes

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Over 40% of food stamps users are white americans. Even with the population diference, they are almost equal to the amount of blacks on foodstamps..lol. So the whiteys are bums too. Decent paying jobs and still want more. Greedy bitches.
    That's black math for ya....if the 64% white population receives 40% of the food stamps and the 12% black population receives 40% of the food stamps they are equal bc they both receive 40%. Look that may earn you a math degree at a black college but it doesn't work too well in the real world.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    nice spin lib, but blacks are 12 percent of the population of course theres more whites on food stamps but ratio wise nope and you know that but continue to spin your bs
    They don't like to talk about percentages when talking food stamps. They will only break out the fractions if you bring up the fact that more white people are killed by cops than blacks. Then it's all about %.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    They don't like to talk about percentages when talking food stamps. They will only break out the fractions if you bring up the fact that more white people are killed by cops than blacks. Then it's all about %.
    Sure....I'm gonna use black math and say whites are TWICE as likely to be shot by a cop....WHITE LIVES MATTER...we're tired of this racial discrimination against us....I'm gonna go derail a fuckin train or somethin in protest

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Well seems like the same can be said for you lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Food stamps have a place. The idea is to get people economically self sufficent again. And it's not like the government is sitting back grilling marshmallows letting the fraud reign rampant. Departments have anti fraud divisions that stop billions of dollars in fraud. When you give out $ there will always be people out to cheat the system.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Manny0825

That's black math for ya....if the 64% white population receives 40% of the food stamps and the 12% black population receives 40% of the food stamps they are equal bc they both receive 40%. Look that may earn you a math degree at a black college but it doesn't work too well in the real world.
    that wasnt real math whitey. black people dont receive 40% of foodstamps. only white people do. the black population only makes up 25% of the food stamps. And yes population does make the data skewed. But even factoring in population, they are similar. that math might work in the kkk cult college, but it wont fly in an actual college.
    Last edited by Manny0825; 07-13-16 at 09:43 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Whites have 64% of the country and receive 40% of the food stamps...blacks have 12% and receive 26%

Theres 45 million ppl (15%) in the US on food stamps out of 300 million ppl....there's 36 million blacks in this country...meaning 12 million of them or a full 1/3 (33%) receive food stamps....theres nearly 200 million white ppl and 18 million of them (9%) receive food stamps.

The only thing blacks need to learn in school is directions to the Human Services Dept and how to use their EBT cards

Manny0825

Whites have 64% of the country and receive 40% of the food stamps...blacks have 12% and receive 26%

Theres 45 million ppl (15%) in the US on food stamps out of 300 million ppl....there's 36 million blacks in this country...meaning 12 million of them or a full 1/3 (33%) receive food stamps....theres nearly 200 million white ppl and 18 million of them (9%) receive food stamps.

The only thing blacks need to learn in school is directions to the Human Services Dept and how to use their EBT cards
    You're right. I was reading the stats on non-whites and not just blacks themselves. My mistake. Either way, I got food stamps and enjoy them. Shouldnt have them. Just lied about my wages. Worked like a charm. Thanks for your donation. My parents buy my groceries. So I just use my foodstamps for junk food. Apple jacks, skittles, and chips. Sometimes soda for a house party or something. And lots of chicken and watermelon.

Only thing whites need to learn in school is the direction to the IRS, so we can continue swiping our EBT cards on their dime.

First 12345 Last