dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

and btw, I get your frustration and how you feel it is hypocrisy. but it is the nature of the beast, that is what happens in politics and this is just a tiny tiny example of the treachery and bs.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Exactly K.

What do they mean by sell out, first of all. Do they expect Sanders to back Trump when he is against almost every single comment Trump makes. How is it a sell out. That needs an explanation. If he sits it out, like one individual said, that would give Trump an advantage in the election and BS surely doesn't want that to happen. How many times during his speeches did he say what we don't want is a Trump presidency. Well given that comment who is he going to support. Duh!!!
    Right, he didn't sell out. He just didn't do what Trump people wanted him to do & that pisses them off.

Sanders is trying to fix Hilary.

You want Trump to win, go fix his silly ass.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Bernie did what he had to do. He got her to say things she was never going to say unless he endorsed her.

If she's lying or not, she still has to prove it to people that voted for Sanders. I doubt she can do that by November.
    he didn't HAVE to do anything. He chose to. He's a typical politician who makes his living off the taxpayer and donors. He says and does what the money tells him to. Being fooled by his words is a choice you make.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Right, he didn't sell out. He just didn't do what Trump people wanted him to do & that pisses them off.

this is what I don't understand, did they really think he would send his people to Trump. Didn't they listen to his speeches even when he was sparring with Hillary. How many times did he say it would be a disaster if Trump becomes president? I just don't get their logic. Yes, I understand the frustration they are suffering but what did they expect.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Bernie did what he had to do.....just another fraud politician with no backbone....sad
    What power does Sanders hold? What choice does he have?

You keep the movement going & move on to the next one. He hasn't stopped fighting.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You're wrong...I liked Sanders because I thought his views were refreshing but he's turned out to be another fraud

Hillary is not fixable LOL come on now.....that Clintons are big business, they are the establishment

I wanted Trump vs. Sanders from the start....Hillary is more of the same

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he didn't HAVE to do anything. He chose to. He's a typical politician who makes his living off the taxpayer and donors. He says and does what the money tells him to. Being fooled by his words is a choice you make.
    don't have single clue what this means, first politicians are not allowed by law to keep donor money, but you don't know that do you. second they get nothing from the taxpayer, they get a salary. and third your last sentence makes no sense at all.

still waiting for one reason why trump is the best candidate since RR.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What power does Sanders hold? What choice does he have?

You keep the movement going & move on to the next one. He hasn't stopped fighting.
    Just make a speech saying Trump is a disaster and Hillary is more of the same.....Why does he have to support someone who he is supposed to be against down to the core??

It's not like Bernie and Hillary just disagreed on gun rights and abortion or something dumb like that....it goes so much deeper than that, or atleast I thought it did until today

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

You're wrong...I liked Sanders because I thought his views were refreshing but he's turned out to be another fraud

Hillary is not fixable LOL come on now.....that Clintons are big business, they are the establishment

Bernie didn't change his views at all MLD. He accepted defeat and he doesn't want Trump. It is a pretty simple equation, isn't it?

Also you do know that when Hillary gets the job meaning secretary of state and senator people actually like her and like the job she does? Are you aware of that? It is only when the R machine gets on her that her favorability declines. Check it out, check out her favorability numbers when in job.

And I would have rather Sanders vs Trump too. I like Sanders more than HC also. But, it just was not meant to be. Now I have to take what most feel is the best of the worst.

khicks26

I'm not fooled by his words, his actions is what counts. He chose to because Trump is a disaster & he knows it. Its Trump that is forcing his hand, not Hilary.

By your rhetoric I can tell you don't know much about Sanders. Just what you heard on Fox News & breitbart.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you know when I finally think i really know how stupid you truly are that is when you compose a post like this one. You argue politics like you know what you are talking about. But, you don't know anything do you. How can you argue politics and make two incredibly stupid comments in one paragraph.

donor money is not for the politicians personal gain, how can you argue politics and not know this. but you don't. Also taxpayer funds do not go into politicians pockets. You really don't know that. Obviously you don't considering your paragraph. Mother of god dwightie you are actually dumber than I even thought. It is beyond amazing how stupid you are. Incredible!

khicks26

I hate Hilary as well. This endorsement does not change who Sanders is. He's the same guy he was before & after. The same guy he's been for most of his life.

DwightShrute

I'm not fooled by his words, his actions is what counts. He chose to because Trump is a disaster & he knows it. Its Trump that is forcing his hand, not Hilary.

By your rhetoric I can tell you don't know much about Sanders. Just what you heard on Fox News & breitbart.
    I wasn't meaning you specifically when I said "Being fooled by his words is a choice you make". It was meant as a general statement but one could make the argument.

khicks26

Just make a speech saying Trump is a disaster and Hillary is more of the same.....Why does he have to support someone who he is supposed to be against down to the core??

It's not like Bernie and Hillary just disagreed on gun rights and abortion or something dumb like that....it goes so much deeper than that, or atleast I thought it did until today
    Go back & listen to what Hilary said after his endorsement. That's what Sanders is about & what most of the country is about.

Its her ballgame now. What else do you want from the guy, he's fighting for the people.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Then he should tell the truth and say Hillary is the lesser of 2 evils.....we need to unite to stop Trump....some bullshit like that

But the phony endorsement of Hillary is fukkin pathetic
    Yes I agree here. I will have to watch his speech. I haven't seen anything other than headlines.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yes I agree here. I will have to watch his speech. I haven't seen anything other than headlines.

Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave DwightShrute 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

I wasn't meaning you specifically when I said "Being fooled by his words is a choice you make". It was meant as a general statement but one could make the argument.
    Hey we all get fooled. But that's what's great about age. You start to know better & can tell who the real assholes are. Am I 100% right, nobody is. You have to go by experience, but no one can predict the future.

grease lightnin
    &

An hour-long speech? Fukk that. Lol I watched the first 30 seconds and had to turn it off

DwightShrute

Hey we all get fooled. But that's what's great about age. You start to know better & can tell who the real assholes are. Am I 100% right, nobody is. You have to go by experience, but no one can predict the future.

khicks26

grease lightning, good song.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave khicks26 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

Dude not only is this fuking frog creepy. So is the meme.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

You can still get Trump +320. What are you guys waiting for. Its free money. LOL LOL

DwightShrute

khicks26

10.5 K likes is pretty sad. If that's his base, he's got no chance.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

how nice dwightie making friends, lol.

be careful K he is a snake, friend today and slice your throat tomorrow. biggest asshole in the forum, give him time you will find out.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    how nice dwightie making friends, lol.

be careful K he is a snake, friend today and slice your throat tomorrow. biggest asshole in the forum, give him time you will find out.
    apparently you don't read many posts

grease lightnin
    &

I think BigdaddyQH is the biggest asshole. I'd say brooks is an asshole, but he is more of a vomiting gnat.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I think BigdaddyQH is the biggest asshole. I'd say brooks is an asshole, but he is more of a vomiting gnat.
    I agree bigdaddyQH is quite the cokksucker, I have never read a post by him that wasn't talking down/being a complete jerk off to someone

same with brooks-tard as well though...

I imagine them both as 400 pounds, but still paying top dollar for 220lb hookers so they don't feel as bad about themselves

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

We are all cocksuckers,sadly some of us are going to be c*********** who vote for Trump

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

all i f'n know is I feel like I'm back in the f'n fifties and early 60's when i read this f'n thread.... f'n greasers everywhere....

I may go watch The Wanderers

or, I may channel my inner Stuie Unger and go do a line

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

A lot of young voters are going to sit on their hands this year. Standing in line for a couple of hours to vote for Hillary is like me waiting in line that long for a bowl of broccoli.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    A lot of young voters are going to sit on their hands this year. Standing in line for a couple of hours to vote for Hillary is like me waiting in line that long for a bowl of broccoli.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

you still can get the Trumper +320. GET IT NOW BEFORE IT DROPS. HURRY!!! HURRY!!!!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

The low IQ folk can't say WHY Clinton is a "sell out" or "wall street shill"... just meaningless pablum from people who can't be bothered to vote. They would rather play the victim and whine whine whine, then complain about the result. Losers.

Bernie endorsed Clinton because he gets it. No one will ever get 100% of what they want in politics, with Clinton he gets 90% of what he wants vs. Trump whose policies are as dangerous as the man himself.

Clinton was fighting for universal care before Bernie.

Last edited by Greget; 07-13-16 at 11:06 PM.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave Greget 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last