1. #1
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Funnyb25 Thread All Sports

    I guess it's time for a single thread....i dont want to be all over the place like a retard <~~~~ in my best Duckshit voice....

    13-7 +6.97 units

    This has all been documented so i am carrying it over into a single thread to make it more simple....

    I am going to add 1 final play for Sunday 7/3

    USA - MLS 7pm EST

    Sporting KC vs. Columbus Crew



    This head to head has gone over 5 out of their last 7 matches.

    3 out of their last 5 respective matches have also gone over the total

    The Play: Sporting KC vs. Columbus Crew OVER 2.5 -118 0.59 units to win 0.50 units

    Only doing half a unit here as i personally dislik the MLS league...but it's worth a shot on paper...

    BOL!
    Points Awarded:

    Duckshit gave funnyb25 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    AUSTINRUSSELL gave funnyb25 110 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Take me to the Ho Farm
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 41,122
    Betpoints: 768

    This is where all the magic will happen.

  3. #3
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    This is where all the magic will happen.
    If this loses i won't ever bet MLS again..

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 260,301
    Betpoints: 2747

    good luck Funny

    Should be an interesting thread

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  5. #5
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 59,269
    Betpoints: 878

    Good luck
    Points Awarded:

    doom8215 gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Thanks guys... let's keep winning..I'm looking for another entertainment system for the bedroom...

    Points Awarded:

    doom8215 gave funnyb25 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-11
    Posts: 1,395
    Betpoints: 879

    Best of luck on your endeavors my man!

  8. #8
    Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-10
    Posts: 4,667
    Betpoints: 254

    Good luck.

  9. #9
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Best of Luck to you guys as well... cheers..

  10. #10
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    This total just plummeted from -118 up to -123 down to -112.... o well hope it doesn't mean a damn thing...

  11. #11
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I guess it's time for a single thread....i dont want to be all over the place like a retard <~~~~ in my best Duckshit voice....

    13-7 +6.97 units

    This has all been documented so i am carrying it over into a single thread to make it more simple....

    I am going to add 1 final play for Sunday 7/3

    USA - MLS 7pm EST

    Sporting KC vs. Columbus Crew



    This head to head has gone over 5 out of their last 7 matches.

    3 out of their last 5 respective matches have also gone over the total

    The Play: Sporting KC vs. Columbus Crew OVER 2.5 -118 0.59 units to win 0.50 units

    Only doing half a unit here as i personally dislik the MLS league...but it's worth a shot on paper...

    BOL!
    Winner!

    14-7 +7.47 units

  12. #12
    afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-14
    Posts: 1,296

    good call

  13. #13
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    7/4/16

    14-7 +7.47 units

    Getting this in early for tomorrow...

    Brazil Serie A - 7pm EST

    Sport Recife vs. Palmeiras


    Sport Recife has scored 12 goals in their last 5 home matches...11 goals in their last 3 home matches, while Palmeiras on top the the table have scored 6 road goals in their past 5 road matches and 5 road goals in their past 3 road matches...

    Sport near the bottom of the table at home in my opinion won't be holding much back and their defense is in terrible form to say the least... I see this going over pretty easily...

    The Play 7/4/16: Sport Recife vs. Palmeiras OVER 2.5 -116 1.16 to win 1.00

    BOL to All and Happy 4th of July to All!

  14. #14
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    2nd Play for 7/4/16

    Finland Veikkausliga - 11:30am EST

    Inter Turku vs. VPS

    Inter Turku is at home, but they have been for the most part pure garbage as of late. On the other hand VPS has played decent with 2 wins in their last 3 along with a 2-2 draw on the road against #2 Mariehamn

    I can see this ending in a draw, but i do favor VPS... it is tempting to take the +205 3 way, but im going to go with the +110 2 way... a draw is a push

    The Play: Inter Turku vs. VPS - VPS +110(2 way) 0.50 to win 0.55 (a draw is a push)

    BOL!

  15. #15
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Finland Veikkausliga - 11:30am EST

    Inter Turku vs. VPS

    Inter Turku is at home, but they have been for the most part pure garbage as of late. On the other hand VPS has played decent with 2 wins in their last 3 along with a 2-2 draw on the road against #2 Mariehamn

    I can see this ending in a draw, but i do favor VPS... it is tempting to take the +205 3 way, but im going to go with the +110 2 way... a draw is a push

    The Play: Inter Turku vs. VPS - VPS +110(2 way) 0.50 to win 0.55 (a draw is a push)

    BOL!
    Winner! 2-0 VPS final

    15-7 +8.02 units


    ​Play in post #13 pending....

  16. #16
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    14-7 +7.47 units

    Getting this in early for tomorrow...

    Brazil Serie A - 7pm EST

    Sport Recife vs. Palmeiras


    Sport Recife has scored 12 goals in their last 5 home matches...11 goals in their last 3 home matches, while Palmeiras on top the the table have scored 6 road goals in their past 5 road matches and 5 road goals in their past 3 road matches...

    Sport near the bottom of the table at home in my opinion won't be holding much back and their defense is in terrible form to say the least... I see this going over pretty easily...
    [B]
    The Play 7/4/16: Sport Recife vs. Palmeiras OVER 2.5 -116 1.16 to win 1.00
    [B/]
    BOL to All and Happy 4th of July to All!
    Winner!!

    2-0 +1.55 on the day

    16-7 +9.02 overall

  17. #17
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Pound the winners diggity
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

  18. #18
    velcorr
    MMA Peritum
    velcorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-16
    Posts: 180
    Betpoints: 104

    What is the best time to check on your winners, I always seem late to the game. I love betting on teams I've never heard of. Thanks!

  19. #19
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by velcorr View Post
    What is the best time to check on your winners, I always seem late to the game. I love betting on teams I've never heard of. Thanks!
    I posted these last night for today...I usually post way ahead of game time

  20. #20
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Tuesday July 5

    16-7 +9.02 units overall

    UEFA - Europa League Qualifying Round - 11:45am EST

    Birkirkara vs. Siroki Brijeg

    The home squad in this match, Birkirkara has found the back of the net at least 2 times in their past 5 home matches, while Siroki had found the back of the net 9 times in their past 5 road matches.

    This qualification is tied 1-1 on aggregate. Neither of these teams on paper have much of a defense, so i see this match being a bit more open than the first contest. I am hesitant to place a full unit on this one as these teams arent familiar with each other but at + odds i think it's worth a half unit play..

    The Play: Birkirkara vs. Siroki Brijeg OVER 2.5 +112 Risk 0.50 units to win 0.56 units

    BOL to All!

  21. #21
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Oops...over now sitting at +135

    Might have read this one poorly.. we shall see..

  22. #22
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    16-7 +9.02 units overall

    UEFA - Europa League Qualifying Round - 11:45am EST

    Birkirkara vs. Siroki Brijeg

    The home squad in this match, Birkirkara has found the back of the net at least 2 times in their past 5 home matches, while Siroki had found the back of the net 9 times in their past 5 road matches.

    This qualification is tied 1-1 on aggregate. Neither of these teams on paper have much of a defense, so i see this match being a bit more open than the first contest. I am hesitant to place a full unit on this one as these teams arent familiar with each other but at + odds i think it's worth a half unit play..

    The Play: Birkirkara vs. Siroki Brijeg OVER 2.5 +112 Risk 0.50 units to win 0.56 units

    BOL to All!
    Loser...2-0 final...

    16-8 +8.52 units overall

  23. #23
    velcorr
    MMA Peritum
    velcorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-16
    Posts: 180
    Betpoints: 104

    I'm 5-1 on your picks. My unit size is 1k. Can't wait for your next pick.

  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 260,301
    Betpoints: 2747

    solid thread

    tremendous analysis

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  25. #25
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by velcorr View Post
    I'm 5-1 on your picks. My unit size is 1k. Can't wait for your next pick.
    This is great to hear...I wish I was up that much on my own picks...lol

  26. #26
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    solid thread

    tremendous analysis
    Pound the winners JJ! Today was an "off" day

  27. #27
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Wednesday 7/6/16

    No Plays for Wednesday...BOL to all on their wagers...

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 260,301
    Betpoints: 2747

    Sometimes it's good to pass I saw so many games today on the soccer card across the world

    Some of these lines have to be off or if you bet steam late versus slow-moving book

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  29. #29
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sometimes it's good to pass I saw so many games today on the soccer card across the world

    Some of these lines have to be off or if you bet steam late versus slow-moving book
    I almost took Portugal/Wales both teams to score +120, but decided not to..

  30. #30
    Jayvegas420
    Will PM rooster pics for BetPoints
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 19,498
    Betpoints: 3215

    Just take Portugal +120!!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/13/2017


  31. #31
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Just take Portugal +120!!!
    Man, i dunno...i can see this ending 1-1...i really dont have a strong lean on this..

  32. #32
    mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-25-14
    Posts: 2,410
    Betpoints: 4789

    Over 2

  33. #33
    velcorr
    MMA Peritum
    velcorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-16
    Posts: 180
    Betpoints: 104

    Btts

  34. #34
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Quote Originally Posted by velcorr View Post
    Btts
    This is definitely my lean, just feel uneasy about pulling the trigger on it...BOL if you played it

  35. #35
    funnyb25
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 14,198
    Betpoints: 13839

    Good stay away...just as good as a win...

    Huge UEFA Europa schedule tomorrow...going to start looking at those matches when I'm off work here in a couple hours, should have a thing or two for tomorrow...

1234 ... Last
Top