1. #1
    sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 07-01-09
    Posts: 3,778
    Betpoints: 6672

    SBR Makeup Poker Tournaments

    Saturday 9pm ET
    &
    Saturday 11pm ET


    Makeup Tournament for interrupted tournament last night!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

    SBR Forum
    Pizza
    Delivery
    Man

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    06/30/2016 - (9 PM ET Poker Tournament) - Will the 9 players remaining in the tournament get paid for the position they were in because 10th, 11th, and 12th place got their money?

  3. #3
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 60

    9pm makeup will be the final nine with same chip counts yes? Anything else is a real lol SBR poker moment

  4. #4
    Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-09
    Posts: 3,802
    Betpoints: 96

    Thank you.

    Does any one have a SS of the 3 completed tournaments from Friday so we can call any players out for double dipping?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  5. #5
    hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 5,045
    Betpoints: 182

    There was nothing wrong with the 9pm until right around 10pm. There were only 9 of us left. The chip totals from a screen shot were posted in this thread

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...-get-back.html

    Those who finished 10-12 got their pts ( i saw a two of the badges ). Nothing was wrong with that tourney until right around 10pm with 9 players remaining. Will the 9pm makeup be for only those 9 ???

    If that can't be, would it make more sense to just call it like a baseball rainout after 5 innings , consider it a complete game and award the poker pts according to the chip counts accurately reported if the above linked thread.

    Let's hope this won't be the a free-for-all makeup that might include those who played (and may even have cashed) at 3 or 7 - or even those who played at 9 and didn't "cash" - or anyone other than the final 9 of the 9pm that , I emphasize, had no glitches until we all got knocked out simultaneously at around 10pm.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  6. #6
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    Does sam9ball not respond to any of our messages? VIP Moderator really?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

  7. #7
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 60

    Don't worry hhsilver I'm sure this will be password protected and we all know how sophisticated SBRs system for that is

    I'll go ahead and predict anteater takes the 9pm makeup down now

  8. #8
    dhristov211
    Derek Jeter approves!
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-15
    Posts: 913
    Betpoints: 79

    who gets password? all who played 9pm? or only players who had chips left?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2019


  9. #9
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 15,724
    Betpoints: 129

    based on past history, I doubt you all will be 9 handed

    The tourney will probably be started over with a bunch of gravy trainers registering that are not supposed to

    be happy you even got a make up tourney

    last year this happened a few times and at least once we were shit out of luck with no make up game
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/18/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    The remaining 9 players in the 9 PM ET Poker Tournament are going to get screwed! SBR starting the new tournament over completely! We may not be included in the makeup tournaments unless we sign up early because every member at SBR can play!
    Last edited by JBiddyJ23; 07-01-16 at 07:00 PM.

  11. #11
    RudyRuetigger
    Do NOT send me points
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 35,724
    Betpoints: 136

    I got kicked out of (I think) the 7pm.

    Someone took all my chips and next thing you know I was booted from game.

    Mods, look into this please
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/22/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/11/2019


  12. #12
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 2,862
    Betpoints: 4728

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I got kicked out of (I think) the 7pm.

    Someone took all my chips and next thing you know I was booted from game.

    Mods, look into this please
    I like this angle!

  13. #13
    mikejamm
    Handcarved Ghostrider Guitar.
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 8,068
    Betpoints: 96

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I got kicked out of (I think) the 7pm.

    Someone took all my chips and next thing you know I was booted from game.

    Mods, look into this please

    Yeah Rudy, I'm sure someone will get right on that!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  14. #14
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I got kicked out of (I think) the 7pm.

    Someone took all my chips and next thing you know I was booted from game.

    Mods, look into this please
    Keep drinking like a champion and being a smarta$$ today! Just kidding around!

  15. #15
    stevek173
    SBR Recruiting Agent
    stevek173's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 17,828
    Betpoints: 172


  16. #16
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    You forgot to sign the check!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

  17. #17
    4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-10
    Posts: 3,222
    Betpoints: 12

    They should be listed in the software as makeup tournaments. Some people don't read the forum and they'll just sign up thinking it's bonus tournaments. They'll both be full with maybe half of each being people that got locked out of the 9pm. Just look for the 3pm and 7pm regulars
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/18/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  18. #18
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 71,582
    Betpoints: 5258

    this is completely unfair
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  19. #19
    Grivas_Digeni
    fukk this square sober shit
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 4,343
    Betpoints: 4148

    Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    The remaining 9 players in the 9 PM ET Poker Tournament are going to get screwed! SBR starting the new tournament over completely! We may not be included in the makeup tournaments unless we sign up early because every member at SBR can play!
    WAIT A MINUTE ....

    Following this logic, if the final tournament with 45000 bet points first prize happens to crash just when I am heads up with a chip lead... the make up would be me playing 100 people again with equal starting chip stacks?

    SBR, HAVE YOU THOUGHT THIS THROUGH?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/22/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/18/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  20. #20
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 71,582
    Betpoints: 5258

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    based on past history, I doubt you all will be 9 handed

    The tourney will probably be started over with a bunch of gravy trainers registering that are not supposed to

    be happy you even got a make up tourney

    last year this happened a few times and at least once we were shit out of luck with no make up game

    I'd rather no makeup at all than having "makeups" which are open to everyone.

    Guys who were in the final 9 in the 9 PM are getting completely stiffed. 10th-12th paid out.


    I've never won during this series, which is why I'm not on the leaderboard. Thursday was my best chance, with over 15k chips, and now I get nothing.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/18/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  21. #21
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 11,723
    Betpoints: 436

    yisman, while not unfair there has been a precedent set in the past where everyone could sign up.


    You can still qualify rather easily. You play at least 2 or 3 times a week. You are a shoe in

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  22. #22
    hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 5,045
    Betpoints: 182

    there WAS a password makeup in the last series --- 15 were left when the system crashed.

    they got a password for a makeup . one person was able to somehow sneak in. does anyone remember that?

    why couldn't that have been done this time for the 9pm where who was at the final table was clear..

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  23. #23
    AUSTINRUSSELL
    Born with Aces
    AUSTINRUSSELL's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-15
    Posts: 388
    Betpoints: 204

    Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    there WAS a password makeup in the last series --- 15 were left when the system crashed.

    they got a password for a makeup . one person was able to somehow sneak in. does anyone remember that?

    why couldn't that have been done this time for the 9pm where who was at the final table was clear..
    because letting an extra person sneak in is terrible

  24. #24
    Basement
    Basement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-03-14
    Posts: 64
    Betpoints: 1549

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I'd rather no makeup at all than having "makeups" which are open to everyone.

    Guys who were in the final 9 in the 9 PM are getting completely stiffed. 10th-12th paid out.


    I've never won during this series, which is why I'm not on the leaderboard. Thursday was my best chance, with over 15k chips, and now I get nothing.
    More importantly how are you getting 175 trivia every single time?

  25. #25
    astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-07
    Posts: 4,844
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    there WAS a password makeup in the last series --- 15 were left when the system crashed.

    they got a password for a makeup . one person was able to somehow sneak in. does anyone remember that?

    why couldn't that have been done this time for the 9pm where who was at the final table was clear..
    13 were left, and we had a password make up because I bitched non-stop for days. Want something done then cry like a 5 year old and it'll, probably, happen.

  26. #26
    GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-10
    Posts: 371
    Betpoints: 9096

    I think the idea of a make up is to afford those who were actually affected by an event that occurred. Not those who were not affected. Hence, those who were not playing in the 9:00pm game should not be permitted to play. Those who were eliminated were not affected as they were already out of the tourney, and those who already placed, and received their winnings were not affected. There should only be 9 players, otherwise, why are you calling it a make up !!! Fair is fair SBR ! Lets do the right thing here !

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  27. #27
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2018 SBR Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 14,037
    Betpoints: 1607

    Jesus men, 4th of July weekend and you guys are really available for a Saturday 9PM Poker tourney

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #28
    JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-15
    Posts: 413

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryDN View Post
    I think the idea of a make up is to afford those who were actually affected by an event that occurred. Not those who were not affected. Hence, those who were not playing in the 9:00pm game should not be permitted to play. Those who were eliminated were not affected as they were already out of the tourney, and those who already placed, and received their winnings were not affected. There should only be 9 players, otherwise, why are you calling it a make up !!! Fair is fair SBR ! Lets do the right thing here !
    Amen! Keep preaching the word Gary! (the word is not capitalized because I'm not referring to God, the Lord, or Jesus Christ)

  29. #29
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,500
    Betpoints: 8405

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Jesus men, 4th of July weekend and you guys are really available for a Saturday 9PM Poker tourney
    Boooo!!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-08
    Posts: 11,723
    Betpoints: 436

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I'd rather no makeup at all than having "makeups" which are open to everyone.

    Guys who were in the final 9 in the 9 PM are getting completely stiffed. 10th-12th paid out.


    I've never won during this series, which is why I'm not on the leaderboard. Thursday was my best chance, with over 15k chips, and now I get nothing.



    yisman, I agree with the other poster above, the most important thing in this thread is HOW IN THE HELL do you get trivia right all of the time??? Those trivia points are worth a lot more than some poker tournament

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  31. #31
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 12,403
    Betpoints: 18296

    There are currently 13 people signed up, when their should only be 9. According to my excellent math skills, that means 4 jackasses have signed up, who shouldn't be playing. To nobody's surprise, POS is one of those jackasses.

    SBR could have easily stopped this unfairness with passwords. But chose not to for whatever unfathomable reason, most likely laziness. These are the only 9 who should be registered:

    yisman
    hhsilver
    dogracin
    downsouth
    grivas
    garydn
    oneunder
    jbiddy
    vladfan

    Anyone else registered are a bunch of pathetic losers, on a holiday weekend no less. There are more unauthorized players registered, than authorized players. What a joke, get a life morons.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-02-16 at 04:25 PM.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  32. #32
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,699
    Betpoints: 48

    I didn't get to play in the 11PM. I'd rather play in the 9PM so I can go out afterward. Eat my grundle booby

  33. #33
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2018 SBR Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 14,037
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    There are currently 13 people signed up, when their should only be 9. According to my excellent math skills, that means 4 jackasses have signed up, who shouldn't be playing. To nobody's surprise, POS is one of those jackasses.


    SBR could have easily stopped this unfairness with passwords. But chose not to for whatever unfathomable reason, most likely laziness. These are the only 9 who should be registered:

    yisman
    hhsilver
    dogracin
    downsouth
    grivas
    garydn
    oneunder
    jbiddy
    vladfan

    Anyone else registered are a bunch of pathetic losers, on a holiday weekend no less. There are more unauthorized players registered, than authorized players. What a joke, get a life morons.
    why blame SBR for this? If you weren't one of the 9 left then dont sign up.

    would you expect anything less from this angle shooting, cheating, Piece of shit? Hoping Shari will see this and throw his bash application in the trash

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #34
    USCPHILLYGUY
    2018 SBR Academy Award Winner
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 14,037
    Betpoints: 1607

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I didn't get to play in the 11PM. I'd rather play in the 9PM so I can go out afterward. Eat my grundle booby
    Jimmy did you play in the 9PM? If not then dont sign up for it....if you dont want to play the 11PM then skip the day..........fukin guys kill me

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 2,699
    Betpoints: 48

    If there's a gentleman's agreement in place that only the remaining 9 from Thursday are signing up, then I'll unregister. Otherwise I'm staying.

1234 Last
Top