ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Not a LeBron hater BUT...

The triple doubles of LBJ can be a bit misleading. His assist are due to the fact he dribbles down court stands there til there is 9 seconds left on shot clock dribbles a few times and passes it with 3 seconds left on clock. The guy he is passing to has to shoot. If you deduct the turnovers he really isn't doing much. He makes great passes! He makes alot of turnovers making those GREAT passes. His shooting percentage looks ok because he dunks for a good majority of his points. Getting double digits when you posses the ball as mucch as him can't be too difficult! Lastly, rebounding against the Warriors is a joke. They are all standing at the 3 point line when the ball hits the rim. Love had a bunch of rebounds and very few of em were contested. LeBron wouldn't take a half court shot at the end of the 3rd period because he wants his stats to look as good as possible. His 41 point games, he didn't come alive til they already had a 20 point lead. He tried to take over game 7 and missed everyone of em at the end. I'm from Akron, OH and I think LeBron is a great player. An All-Time Great? NO

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    The triple doubles of LBJ can be a bit misleading. His assist are due to the fact he dribbles down court stands there til there is 9 seconds left on shot clock dribbles a few times and passes it with 3 seconds left on clock. The guy he is passing to has to shoot. If you deduct the turnovers he really isn't doing much. He makes great passes! He makes alot of turnovers making those GREAT passes. His shooting percentage looks ok because he dunks for a good majority of his points. Getting double digits when you posses the ball as mucch as him can't be too difficult! Lastly, rebounding against the Warriors is a joke. They are all standing at the 3 point line when the ball hits the rim. Love had a bunch of rebounds and very few of em were contested. LeBron wouldn't take a half court shot at the end of the 3rd period because he wants his stats to look as good as possible. His 41 point games, he didn't come alive til they already had a 20 point lead. He tried to take over game 7 and missed everyone of em at the end. I'm from Akron, OH and I think LeBron is a great player. An All-Time Great? NO
    Huh? What other players do you see leading in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks? GTFOH with that shit.

ZINISTER

Just saying what I have seen him do. Getting 10 assist is an automatic with him. How he brings it down and runs some of the worst offensive plays just to get his assist. He did shoot the ball good the one game. Other then that he shot the ball horribly. He had a great series. Just saying the numbers aren't as good as they look. If you watch the games with a critical eye. Thank Irving for winnig the series for the Cavs. His fire his scoring pulled the Cavs out of the stupper they where in. When LeBron demands the ball and brings it down the offense sucks! It usually means one thing. LeBron wants to get his numbers. The Cavs usually give up leads during these times. I watch every game every play. I won some doe on the Cavs. I'm not salty,just feel he is being way over hyped! He is NOT an All-Time Great. The game has changed the numbers are inflated with the run and gun styles. The quality of play is piss poor. Thanks for a championship Cavs! Been waiting a life time for something good to happen.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Great post. All true. As a lebron hater I gave up though. What he did in the finals buried haters forever.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? What other players do you see leading in points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks? GTFOH with that shit.
    I agree. Get outta here with that common sense and those factual statements. We will have none of that when speaking about the clown.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I agree. Get outta here with that common sense and those factual statements. We will have none of that when speaking about the clown.
    Not sure who's side you are on but I like it.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Weren't u a critical LeBron hater when he took his talents to South Beach?? Now you're a dikk rider @ the front of the line??

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Anyone who gives himself the nickname "The King" is going to have haters for life. But I think for me and a lot of others, it is the hero ball style. All those ISO plays for him and Irving... its shitty basketball IMO.

In other basketball leagues and even other sports, you see the bench for over dribbling when someone is open. Youth coaches have to start each season telling kids they are "not Lebron, and we are going to pass the ball". I've said it in the soccer thread, this is why people love the NCAAs and why soccer is becoming big. The NBA is set up this way. Look at Ronaldo at Portugal... he's sucking it because its a team game and his teammates arent that good.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Weren't u a critical LeBron hater when he took his talents to South Beach?? Now you're a dikk rider @ the front of the line??
    I've never been a Lebron hater. I said it was time for him to leave. I hated that 1 hour variety show he put together which was horseshit. I'm a Cleveland fan till I die. If Lebron is on my Cleveland team, I am all for him. If he leaves tomorrow he becomes our competition. I don't follow the players... I follow Cleveland.

The 216... 2016. This is the year of Cleveland. Stipe Miocic, the Lake Erie Monsters and now the Cavs. Look out for the wIndians and the Browns (well not the Browns) next.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Anyone who gives himself the nickname "The King" is going to have haters for life. But I think for me and a lot of others, it is the hero ball style. All those ISO plays for him and Irving... its shitty basketball IMO.

In other basketball leagues and even other sports, you see the bench for over dribbling when someone is open. Youth coaches have to start each season telling kids they are "not Lebron, and we are going to pass the ball". I've said it in the soccer thread, this is why people love the NCAAs and why soccer is becoming big. The NBA is set up this way. Look at Ronaldo at Portugal... he's sucking it because its a team game and his teammates arent that good.

The ISO ball narrative worked and got Cleveland a title. I didn't like all the hero ball but when it came down to it, Lebron and Kyrie were the heroes in this series and shocked the world.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Let me add that I was very critical with Lebron's game because I thought he needed to work on a bunch of things. It took him going to Miami to step up his game and stop blaming others. So thank you Miami.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

1. Dont get why Lebron seems to be the only guy who gets hate over a nickname? Plus, Im pretty sure the name was given to him.
    2. Its kind of funny now seeing someone complain about him playing ISO ball now, when people would hate on him in the past for not being aggressive and passing to his shitty teammates.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    1. Dont get why Lebron seems to be the only guy who gets hate over a nickname? Plus, Im pretty sure the name was given to him.
    2. Its kind of funny now seeing someone complain about him playing ISO ball now, when people would hate on him in the past for not being aggressive and passing to his shitty teammates.
    My best friend is friends with Lebron's uncle. We use to go to his HS games before he really blew up. The crowds just grew and grew. I'm not real sure who started "King James" but I started seeing T-shirts at his HS games where it kind of stuck. Then Sports Illustrated came out with the "Chosen One" issue where things really started to go crazy. The damn Goodyear blimp was at their games.

I think Nike or Adidas started the King nickname. I remember them fighting for his rights pitching him sneakers every game, wristbands etc. I think Adidas made a gold mouthpiece with the King on the mouthpiece. That whole self appointed King moniker is false.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anyone who gives himself the nickname "The King"
    I just like saying the name King James.

He's always going to be King James.

He still isn't a "team" basketball player.

Any player on his team has to put up with his BS 24/7. Put a gun to my head. I couldn't put up with this guy.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I just like saying the name King James.

He's always going to be King James.

He still isn't a "team" basketball player.

Any player on his team has to put up with his BS 24/7. Put a gun to my head. I couldn't put up with this guy.

Gun to head would you rather play with Lebron or Kobe??

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

You can't say one bad thing about the guy to the nuthuggers or u are labeled a hater. Most guys that make a point, point out that he is a great player but my god say something negative like when he throws up three bricks in the first quarter u are a number one hater. Superstars in my mind don't need help. This guy and Shaq needed help or they simply are just very good players. I use to love when shaq at 7 1 would throw up the ball over the side of the basket and than do the same shit on the other side. Than Shaqs nut huggers would point out the 25 rebounds he had. Moses Malone was famous for this. He would get four rebounds on one of his shots.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The guy night in and night out his whole career put up big numbers we can't hate anymore let's let it go

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom but I will tell him to rebound. I will run the offense

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Lebroom but I will tell him to rebound. I will run the offense

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Lebron had the name King back when he was a Junior in High School

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

if u are a shooter easily LeBron no contest. A passer easily Kobe.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

There has to be a reason why every time has has any kind of a team around him, he's in the finals. It can't be because he stinks.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

He's a great player, no doubt. It's his personality that people hate. I could site a hundred examples but let's just focus on the faked injury at the end of Game 7. For a tough guy it sure seemed like he was writhing in such pain that his arm might need to be amputated. The whole team hustles to the floor and surrounds him. More writhing. Finally he's helped to his feet and casually goes to the foul line as if nothing happened. You know why? Because nothing did happen! The guy is such a narcissistic drama queen it's pathetic. He's a faker and a flopper--that is proven. And the tears in front of the camera--puh-leeze!! What man would actually cry in that situation rather than hoot and holler in celebration? Phony......but a great player.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

If Dwight Howard can rebound and play defense with the warriors, I guarantee a ring next year.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    He's a great player, no doubt. It's his personality that people hate. I could site a hundred examples but let's just focus on the faked injury at the end of Game 7. For a tough guy it sure seemed like he was writhing in such pain that his arm might need to be amputated. The whole team hustles to the floor and surrounds him. More writhing. Finally he's helped to his feet and casually goes to the foul line as if nothing happened. You know why? Because nothing did happen! The guy is such a narcissistic drama queen it's pathetic. He's a faker and a flopper--that is proven. And the tears in front of the camera--puh-leeze!! What man would actually cry in that situation rather than hoot and holler in celebration? Phony......but a great player.
    I'm not trying to take up for Lebron because he is overly dramatic and I hate the NBA flop league but he fell down hard as hell on that play. We had a room full of people watching and most of us thought his wrist was broken. Lebron must be made of steel because most people would have left that game after that shot.

And come on. I don't know one Cleveland fan that didn't cry after this title. We've been waiting for a title our entire lives. We deserve to ball out like babies.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Bill Parcells says "you are what your record(stats) says you are". LeBron James is a champion and stat stuffer. It doesn't matter how he stuffs them.

ZINISTER

Records and stats are vastly different. One is an indication of personal accomplishment. The other is the team. LeBron was raised by a Jewish family. His mother was in my grade at the same school. She was a total piece of shyt. She was banging West when LeBron was at Cleveland the first time. Like I said not a hater. Have watched him since High school. He has always made it be known when it is LeBron time. He wants the attention on him and is a complete camera whore. He released a statement stating, "I am just one man,blah blahblah." He did this because his publicist told him to quit saying, "I did this, I did that..." Once again great player- Not an All-Time Great.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Only thing I dislike about him is his whining and flopping..other than that he is a beast

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

If lebron is not an alltime great then who is, every all time great has holes in their game. When u put lbj beside those greats and break down the entire repertoire he belongs. It is his versatility that puts him with that class of players, who else on that list can impact the game on BOTH sides of the court like lebron

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

This title has got Lebron haters psychotic. Hilarious. Now I'm reading about how all his stats are deceptive and really don't mean anything. Yeah, you're right OP, it's all gaming the stats. That's why his teams win so much and drop off so badly when leaves. That's why he's lead the league in +/- so many times. It all makes perfect sense.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Lol wow, the kind of guy Bron is you'd think he'd be the last guy hated on but apparently not. Just imagine if he had off the field incidents one could point to, omg.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol what denial

ZINISTER

I have a friend that waits tables at the Wally Waffles he eats at. He is a racist! He treats black kids better then white kids. He hired mostly black contractors to build his home. He ain't what the MEDIA makes him out to be MORONS. You don't know him! Did ya see the interview where he was a real person. He has flaws. I have said his mom went to my HS. Not true! lol I have said i don't remember her. For good reason, she went to another HS. Anyway she is a total piece of shyt! They are keeping her out of the way. Just another brother with talent. Not memorable talent. Memorable false character building. He is the NBA's front man. Look at what they have left to put out front. LeBron is playing the money game, when it is over or before he will have another MOOK move. Like his interview before he left for Miami. REMEMBER? MOOK move! It will rear its head again. My time is running out-better pass it before the shot clock runs out so I can get an assist.lol

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

A lot of inside information in this thread.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these guys trash in nba off court

As far as player the debate is ALL OVER

12 Last