chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

YUP why kasich keeps trying to get more money out of me because broke ass pukes like you don't donate!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The difference is when i m wrong i will man up and say I'm wrong. think i have done it to packard twice in this thread
    He speaks the truth Brooks, & your Brooks arrogance makes you ignorant.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^saying someone speaks the truth when they have been proven to be doing the exact opposite for weeks now is probably not a good idea. Think before you post.

YUP why kasich keeps trying to get more money out of me because broke ass pukes like you don't donate!
    only a sucker would donate to kasich. It is funny how little you know about him but not going into that tonight. You have a very simple way of looking at things which is why you think kasich would be better than trump but you don't realize he is just status quo.

chico2663

I know a lot about him buddy. I met him twice. I think he is going to be on the ticket with cruz and you will be crying

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    wrong, I talk to you because it is fun to watch you dig this hole you've been digging Alice. It is fun forcing you to say stupid stuff instead of just admitting you're wrong.

"right wing propaganda" lol classic
    The hole is for you. It has to be big enough to fit your head in it. LOL

brooks85

^again, you need to work on that comedy. I at least don't even care to try but you're trying and still not working.

I know a lot about him buddy. I met him twice. I think he is going to be on the ticket with cruz and you will be crying
    not if he is the President on the ticket since I put money on him unlike you. The fact you think meeting someone twice means a damn thing is very evident to your sheepness.

khicks26

Brooks your name is alice .his is khicks
    Yeah Brooks why you got to steal this mans stuff. Can't you make up your own shit.

chico2663

well I gave him money for his campaign but do you get money if he is v.p. lol

chico2663

cruz is stealing your nomination and calling it the art of the deal.

brooks85

^cruz isn't doing shit and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yeah Brooks why you got to steal this mans stuff. Can't you make up your own shit.

lol are you losing your memory down there alice?

chico2663

Only chance repubs have of keeping both house and senate

chico2663

trump will be like custer at the battle of the bighorn

brooks85

trump will be like custer at the battle of the bighorn
    and I'll laugh at idiots like you who think they have won something by getting penetrate over, again lol

chico2663

no because your name means nothing to you. you lack of integrity. you definitely have no honor . You probably told your bookie what bet after losing.

chico2663

Admit it brooks. being in the band is the highlight of your life.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Chico, I'd like to put forth a bill that strongly encourages you to combine at least 3 of your posts together to make one post, reduce clutter in threads

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by the kraken View Post
    chico, i'd like to put forth a bill that strongly encourages you to combine at least 3 of your posts together to make one post, reduce clutter in threads
    good point

Lavenda254
    Lavenda254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The way many Brits saw it, the trade-offs they'd made to be part of the EU — notably control over immigration — no longer served their interests. They chose what's become known as Brexit.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

Guys, the joke is on us. Brooks is a troll whose only purpose is to rowl posters up.

He has no honor

He cares not about truth

Khicks I saw you said his arrogance makes him ignorant. I would argue that his ignorance makes him ignorant and his ignorance combined with his arrogance makes him nothing but a worthless troll.

Chico he stole your calling him alice because he knows it will get a ton of posts out of you. He gets jazzed about wasting your entire evening.

My initial argument with brooks from months ago was he made a comment that obamacare made certain exchange traded funds go up. The problem is, he didn't know anything about the funds he had posted. I believe he thought he was posting healtcare etf's but he posted a consumer discretionary, a plain large cap, one healthcare, and maybe one other. I laughed and called him out because, yes, I know VERY WELL what I am talking about here. My comment was that Quantitative Easing made them go up, not obamacare. I may have said it made "everything" go up. But he tied me up for hours arguing the ridiculous point that obamacare had more to do with the market going up than QE.

And then last night, he says the economy has nothing to do with the stock market, and when I ask him what drives the market--he has the gall TO SAY QE!! After pages of posts deying this fact now he is passing it off as his own opinion.

So yes, he steals shit and turns it on you.

He is nothing but a worthless troll. I am done with him. I will comment on politics or current events in the future, but I will never acknowledge brooks again.

If we were all to do this, he would have no medium to work with. To troll the way he does, he needs interaction.

Last edited by grease lightnin; 06-30-16 at 07:00 AM.

brooks85

^lol we got a new dante now

200+ word replies of NOTHING

very transparent grease

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Oh really? Aren't you always touting Rothbard? Lol

He was a sound money guy who thought we should revalue gold based on the monetary base and the debt, and then take all the gold in ft knox and exchange it for any encumberance.

Do you realize this would put gold at over $15,000 an ounce and devalue our currency by 12:1???

Instant hyper-inflation at the recommendation of a sound money guy.

Looking at data, are you?
    12-1? No.

I happen to think the Gold Standard worked well and would support a shift to sounder currency but I don't favor such a drastic transition.

The U.S. dollar enjoys a privileged position in world markets and is the beneficiary of much coinage so you don't want to blow it up.

I would simply advocate the purchase of precious metals to increase the backing of the currency with sound commodities and a rise in interest rates to incentive more responsible economic behavior, saving.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Farage is like the English Don Trump. Bigger balls than brains. He said the EU currency is failing while the pound has literally been kicked in the teeth as a result of the referendum. He insults the shit out of everyone, says EU needs UK more than UK needs EU, then says let's make a tarriff-free deal. Lol

This is like when people say Donald Trump doesn't really want to be president, that he really is working for Hillary--Farage can't be serious with this shit...

A dancing monkey who is far more accomplished than you are, I am sure. My 17 year old son has a habit of trashing people with a broad brush who are more accomplished than he is. I am trying to break him of it so he avoids looking like an ignorant jackass as an adult.

brooks85

lol^

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY, and ByeShea

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

News in.. Turkey and US now bombing the shit out of ISIS.. On the news... About time they step it up... Not just little love tap drone attacks here and there with these latest air strikes....

With every terrorist attack it does draw a harsher military response.. A few more of these airport bombings and what not ISIS will be wiped off the face of the earth.. It's unfortunate that it takes airport attacks on innocent civilians in peaceful countries to get this type of military response to happen..

Need more of this - http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/middle...l_topeditorial

chico2663

Guys, the joke is on us. Brooks is a troll whose only purpose is to rowl posters up.

He has no honor

He cares not about truth

Khicks I saw you said his arrogance makes him ignorant. I would argue that his ignorance makes him ignorant and his ignorance combined with his arrogance makes him nothing but a worthless troll.

Chico he stole your calling him alice because he knows it will get a ton of posts out of you. He gets jazzed about wasting your entire evening.

My initial argument with brooks from months ago was he made a comment that obamacare made certain exchange traded funds go up. The problem is, he didn't know anything about the funds he had posted. I believe he thought he was posting healtcare etf's but he posted a consumer discretionary, a plain large cap, one healthcare, and maybe one other. I laughed and called him out because, yes, I know VERY WELL what I am talking about here. My comment was that Quantitative Easing made them go up, not obamacare. I may have said it made "everything" go up. But he tied me up for hours arguing the ridiculous point that obamacare had more to do with the market going up than QE.

And then last night, he says the economy has nothing to do with the stock market, and when I ask him what drives the market--he has the gall TO SAY QE!! After pages of posts deying this fact now he is passing it off as his own opinion.

He is nothing but a worthless troll. I am done with him. I will comment on politics or current events in the future, but I will never acknowledge brooks again.

If we were all to do this, he would have no medium to work with. To troll the way he does, he needs interaction.

You are so right. I think my nephew in 5 th grade is smarter. He claims to have a degree in chemical engineering but bitches bout have to go back a replace windows that mexicans didn't do right. When I pointed out that during the bush admin. I was a partner in company that had the hud contract. We had glaziers or janitors fix them depending on the type and height of the building. I think your right about the troll part because he has constantly shown how stupid he is. Never admitting his faults. I have apologized on this board when I was wrong but then that is part of growing up. I think he is afraid of his shadow and that is why he is so anti immigrant. I for one will never acknowledge him again. The points that he owes he can stick. Thanks for confirming what was told by others.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave chico2663 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post

A couple things:

Saying he has more balls than brains is in some ways a compliment, if you don't agree with that I am sure you can agree that the comment was not a "broad brush" trashing.

Secondly, accomplishments are somewhat subjective. I don't have any aspirations to lead a political party, and Farage's net worth is estimated at $3 mil. I am not there yet, but if things continue as they have, my net worth will be far more than that once i am his age, inflation adjusted.

Even further, I do believe when I was younger I had a tendency to trash people who maybe I shouldn't have, and there is still an urge to. That is why I jump on my son about it--because we tend to really get after faults we see in our kids that are faults they inherited from us. Lol

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    12-1? No.

I happen to think the Gold Standard worked well and would support a shift to sounder currency but I don't favor such a drastic transition.

The U.S. dollar enjoys a privileged position in world markets and is the beneficiary of much coinage so you don't want to blow it up.

I would simply advocate the purchase of precious metals to increase the backing of the currency with sound commodities and a rise in interest rates to incentive more responsible economic behavior, saving.
    Well that perspective is not as radical as Rothbard, but still not anywhere near ideal, in my opinion. Look at the chart on gold ovee the last 50 years. The dollar has been much more stable.

And I also believe inflation is a part of healthy economic growth.

And yes----12:1 as quoted by Forbes magazine, 4th qtr 2015. Look it up.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I wish Scotland would f@ck off.

khicks26

He has no honor

He cares not about truth

Yeah its hard to have a debate with old Brooksy, mostly because he talks at people & not to them. Not much proper etiquette going on in an exchange with brooks. Most of the time I just end up being a giant smart ass to him.

He leaves much unsaid & comes with assumptions out of left field. Hard to tell if the guy is that smart(like Rain Man) or just a fence post trying to play a smart person (an SBR Intellectual).

He can be a total asshole, just don't let him get to you. All in all I don't think he's a bad guy, just a total flake, & an attention whore. Maybe MOM didn't hug him enough.

But you are right, he needs to be needed. The worst thing you can do to him is ignore him, he's the perfect troll.

Sometimes the only way to deal with it is to TROLL the TROLL.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-30-16 at 03:28 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^I like Brooks, you guys are just on the opposite side of the fence and don't see eye to eye..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^I like Brooks, you guys are just on the opposite side of the fence and don't see eye to eye..
    exactly.

grease lightnin
    &

Seriously? Do you read his posts? Same for you shruter. Stand up for what is right here.

chico2663

Jibby you just got done telling me I don't know everything in a field that I owned a company in. I m tired of his lies and twisting things. He says show me where you said it first. You spend an hour going thru all the threads and find it. Then he acts like he doesn't see you.
    The difference between a drunk and a drug head . Is when you lose something and drunk will feel sorry for you. A druggie will help you look for it after they sold it. Just tired of hitting my head against the wall. Never wish anyone bad but wouldn't piss on him if he is on fire

khicks26

If I didn't like him I wouldn't talk to him. But even you have to admit he can be a pain in the ass.

First ... 1718192021 Last