captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    that is settle will be regardless
    I agree but then if no body is ever found and not a single person says they witnessed the kid taken or even in the water. I will always be wondering if the whole thing was just made up and they got like you say 25 Million out of it too.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I agree but then if no body is ever found and not a single person says they witnessed the kid taken or even in the water. I will always be wondering if the whole thing was just made up and they got like you say 25 Million out of it too.
    It doesn't matter. All they need is the coroner to issue a death certificate.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It doesn't matter. All they need is the coroner to issue a death certificate.
    I know and Disney will pay not wanting to look like the bad guy. And maybe it did happen . But i will always have some doubt . If one person came forward other then the mom and dad and said they just saw the kid in the water before the gator grabbed him i would believe it.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Although i Love animals Except Rosie Odonnell i kind of understand why they have to do that. Because you would want closure for the family. But if a gator took a child i wonder how far it would go . How hard would it be to track down . I would think the gators close by probably the ones they already killed would be the ones with the best chance of having grabbed the kid.
    Yeah I mean they must have a good estimate of how many Gators they have in that specific area,do they use tags on them inorder to keep track.

captrobey

I remember on a minesweeper , not mine a guy went missing when he was on his watch. They eventually said he died since they never found the body assuming he fell overboard somehow. His wife got a settlement from it. A couple years later his wife was pulled over for speeding and he was in the car with her.

Turns out he jumped overboard and swam to shore which was actually in site from the ship. His wife was waiting for him on the shoreline. Busted

I know it was a different situation but people will kill or fake a death if they think they will get a big payday out of it.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    No doubt a crazy week in Orlando.

As for Disney, it's hard to ever hear any negative news that actually gets out of there. I know a lot of people that work or have worked in Disney and there is a ton of weird shit happens. Not on this heartbreaking level, thank god. But Disney has a lot of ways to make most issues disappear.
    Yeah I got yeah,they need to keep Disney image squeaky clean,it has been coined The Happiest Place On Earth,afterall.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I mean they must have a good estimate of how many Gators they have in that specific area,do they use tags on them inorder to keep track.
    I did not hear anything about tags. And they migrate in at night. But i thought they said it was not a ton of them . I mean they have divers in there too i know it is a large area but there are so many looking .

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seems jewey games going on, somebody maybe seriously trying to hurt Disney's pockets, is it Ikker or whatever his name is. How unlucky could the same city be in just a few days, what are the odds, theyve also said club "killer" staked out Disneyworld or whatever, jew games as usual. Still gotta be more to it than even that.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-15-16 at 02:51 PM.

packerd_00

I did not hear anything about tags. And they migrate in at night. But i thought they said it was not a ton of them . I mean they have divers in there too i know it is a large area but there are so many looking .
    I could believe a Shark attack more then a Gator,you hear of Bull Sharks all the time attacking people in all sorts of waters,from swamps to oceans.

Its going to be tough to prove if they made it up,given it was dark and as far as we know,their weren't any other witnesses.

captrobey

Yeah I got yeah,they need to keep Disney image squeaky clean,it has been coined The Happiest Place On Earth,afterall.
    Except at this Evil Satanic Place

captrobey

I could believe a Shark attack more then a Gator,you hear of Bull Sharks all the time attacking people in all sorts of waters,from swamps to oceans.

Its going to be tough to prove if they made it up,given it was dark and as far as we know,their weren't any other witnesses.
    That is why they have to look at videos there at the hotel and if they came by plane even the airport. If they are walking prior without the kid then hard to explain that away.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    No doubt a crazy week in Orlando.

As for Disney, it's hard to ever hear any negative news that actually gets out of there. I know a lot of people that work or have worked in Disney and there is a ton of weird shit happens. Not on this heartbreaking level, thank god. But Disney has a lot of ways to make most issues disappear.

packerd_00

Except at this Evil Satanic Place

You ever see the Family Guy episode when Stewie gets lost in the Small World ride,it was quite funny actually,

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is real strange meaning the whole Orlando situation the last week

Devastating the right word

captrobey

You ever see the Family Guy episode when Stewie gets lost in the Small World ride,it was quite funny actually,
    Yea where he went to Disney . Love South Park and Family Guy lol. Its a tiny tiny world lol.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It is real strange meaning the whole Orlando situation the last week

Devastating the right word
    We take one big vacation a year and next month is Orlando so going to Disney ,Universal ,Capones Dinner Show,Cocoe Beach and still have to get tickets to Kennedy Space Center.

captrobey

Ok on some boards the are saying they just found the body.

captrobey

And AOL says it too

ORLANDO, Fla. (Reuters) - Police using boats, divers and a helicopter on Wednesday recovered the body of a 2-year-old boy after an alligator dragged him into a lagoon in front of his family during a vacation at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, CNN reported citing an unnamed source.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

We take one big vacation a year and next month is Orlando so going to Disney ,Universal ,Capones Dinner Show,Cocoe Beach and still have to get tickets to Kennedy Space Center.
    Stay out of the gay clubs and keep an eye out for gators.

captrobey

That is why i was saying if they did not find the body ever i would have found that highly impossible with so many looking and diving. Now that they found him even though there were no swimming signs i do think Disney is responsible at least partly. If there are gators there and you are known as one of the safest places on earth i think you have to have a warning sign for gators or even if it said stay out of the water . Because No swimming to me is different from Stay out of the water. If you stand in the water ankle high you are not swimming. And with so many people coming in from all over the world they should have had something like that. I am not a person who likes to see people sue for stupid reasons but in this case now that they found the body i think is partially responsible. If a sign said Stay out of the water i would feel differently.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Why did they "euthanize" 4 gators not involved in the attack?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Some of the best Gay Clubs are the Gator Gay Clubs.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why did they "euthanize" 4 gators not involved in the attack?
    Because they at the time did not know if he was inside one of them.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    What about the singer that was murdered the day before in Orlando?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Multiple witnesses saw the boy in the Gators mouth so there was never a question regarding the family. It was just a matter of time they found his body. Sounds like he drowned instead of suffering bites or being eaten alive. Im glad they didn't find a half eaten mangled carcass. These parents arrive in Orlando, have to deal with the mass shootings as soon as they arrive then this... How sad.

I thought they use to have signs with a picture of a gator with the words in red "no swimming".

jtoler

How was the body completely intact?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

They do have signs...the 2 year old didn't read them

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What about the singer that was murdered the day before in Orlando?
    I should be safe. Although i almost once had a career in Country Singing. I would have made it too except i hate country and cannot sing.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How was the body completely intact?
    The kid drowned. A 2 year old has no meat for the gator to eat. Once the gator sniffed that full diaper it was time to let go and hunt for a real meal.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Shut it down toler not everything is a Jewish conspiracy you freak

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Don't do it gaucher

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Shut it down toler not everything is a Jewish conspiracy you freak
    History is on who's side.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The kid drowned. A 2 year old has no meat for the gator to eat. Once the gator sniffed that full diaper it was time to let go and hunt for a real meal.
    Right. I'm sure the kid was injured or knocked out and was left in the water. Sounds like gator swam away under and may have let go of kid underneath.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Apparently, an alligator chased some Disney visitors at the same Seven Seas Lagoon while they were watching the fireworks a couple weeks ago and they reported it to Disney staff.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Sad stuff

First 12345 Last