Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

it's f'n florida... every f'n piece of inland water is considered to be occupied by gators.....

and on a property in central florida, that is kept generally kept free of hunting, (ie, lacking the gators' only naturally existing predator, that being the "backwoods white trash redneck"), you know those gators are living a pretty good life and multiplying in numbers every year....

Auto Donk

well, UF is fukked now; just as the Redskins fans are fukked.... in our politically correct world, no way can we have a public university have a mascot that violently mauls humans in real life.....

apparently, this dopy family decides to go down lake side to get a better view of the fireworks, and let their bratty kid play around in the water despite the "no swimming" signs....

Can Nebraskans read? probably not.... pretty stupid place....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    https://ourplnt.com/worlds-5-largest...ever-recorded/

I've actually had a closeup with number 5 haha
    You wouldn't have Salt Water Crocs being allowed to multiply in Florida alongside humans,the way Gators are. That would just be foolish,people would be getting killed daily.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    so the parents knew their was a gator in water?
    I don't think so. That area is where my house is. There are friggen gators everywhere... they even appear on the golf course constantly. There are signs warning you - or at least there were the last time I was there - and it's common sense for people who live in Florida to stay out of that water and beware when even jetskiing in the lake down the road - but these people were from Nebraska thinking they were watching some kiddie movie with a bunch of other families at a lovely resort. Corn huskers aren't used to that crap nor was I for the first few years. You just don't expect that to happen in a supposedly safe place like Disney but to be fair Disney does work bloody hard to get rid of those friggen gators. They just travel so quickly and usually at night that it's not always possible.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I feel bad for the family but i read there were signs everywhere saying stay out of the water. But i think Disney will still get sued because it does not warn of gators. If the gator came out of the water that is one thing but it sounds like the kid was in the water.

Not trying to make this sound like a conspiracy but were there any other witnesses? Do you remember years back a husband and wife in New Zealand tried to say a pack of Dingoes came into their camp and took their child. I know this happened before in Australia to a family in 1982 but there was another one that happened in New Zealand . I remember this because we went to Australia like 8 years ago and it had just happened. We landed in NZ and they were all talking about it just happening there. I know the parents went to jail back in 1982 for a few years and later they found out that they actually were telling the truth.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid was in water now we are hearing at night

Now that is not smart..even golf courses adults do not go near water looking for balls

I would think if parents were more on ball this never happens

captrobey

Kid was in water now we are hearing at night

Now that is not smart..even golf courses adults do not go near water looking for balls

I would think if parents were more on ball this never happens
    Yea but then again it is Disney . The scariest thing there that people feared was the It's A Small World ride breaking down .

jjgold

who cares about a lawsuit, billion dollars will never cure the pain of losing that little boy

Money NEVER takes place of happiness and I mean NEVER

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow! Unreal story. Poor little fukker. Reports say the dad actually wrestled the gator for awhile, but couldn't get his boy. Jesus, what a fukkin tragedy.

We've stayed at the Grand Floridian many times. Beautiful resort.

I'll tell you right now....gator comes after my little girl...Imma fukk that motherfukker up. Bitch gonna be swimming around blind as a motherfukker after I gouge both his fukkin eyes out with my thumbs.

Just like that fukkin gorilla...gator may get the best of me....but we throw hands, and that motherfukker gonna know he been in a fukkin death match, you dig?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Opie is like the real-life Tarzan.

Better fukkin rekugnize.

Auto Donk

sounds like some pretty tough talk.....

but really, how bad could it be to "fight" and gouge the eyes out of this thing:

ps, i hear you don't even have to get violent with these docile giants....

just pet their bellies and they fall right to sleep!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Jesus... That's a big fukkin gator.

captrobey

who cares about a lawsuit, billion dollars will never cure the pain of losing that little boy

Of course not that was not my point. People have done unmentionable things to get money . Including to their own kids. I am not saying this is the case this probably happened. But i cannot understand how the mother and father ran into the water yet noone else saw anything? I watched like 10 video feeds and read different stories. It does not seem there were any witnesses. Has anyone seen one single person that said they saw this happen or saw the kid with them ?

All the years that Disney has been there 45 years nothing even close to this has EVER happened at least as far as i know or have ever heard. Ok i am sure i will catch some hell for this but- what if they already did something to their child before they even came there? Then made the entire story up to cover it up? Then on top of that they will get rich suing Disney.

Again i am not saying it did not happen. But i cannot find one single person other then the Dad and Mom who said it happened. I mean what happens if they never find the kid? Was there any real evidence he was there in the first place? That young if they flew there would the kid even need a ticket. What proof is there he was even there if not one single person saw this happen or even saw a kid with them. Seriously i am not trying to sound insensitive . But can anyone find anyone just one single person that saw this happen? Because i cannot find it. And that makes me wonder.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    sounds like some pretty tough talk.....

but really, how bad could it be to "fight" and gouge the eyes out of this thing:

ps, i hear you don't even have to get violent with these docile giants....

just pet their bellies and they fall right to sleep!
    Opie would have a heart attack if he saw that thing running at him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Of course not that was not my point. People have done unmentionable things to get money . Including to their own kids. I am not saying this is the case this probably happened. But i cannot understand how the mother and father ran into the water yet noone else saw anything? I watched like 10 video feeds and read different stories. It does not seem there were any witnesses. Has anyone seen one single person that said they saw this happen or saw the kid with them ?

All the years that Disney has been there 45 years nothing even close to this has EVER happened at least as far as i know or have ever heard. Ok i am sure i will catch some hell for this but- what if they already did something to their child before they even came there? Then made the entire story up to cover it up? Then on top of that they will get rich suing Disney.

Again i am not saying it did not happen. But i cannot find one single person other then the Dad and Mom who said it happened. I mean what happens if they never find the kid? Was there any real evidence he was there in the first place? That young if they flew there would the kid even need a ticket. What proof is there he was even there if not one single person saw this happen or even saw a kid with them. Seriously i am not trying to sound insensitive . But can anyone find anyone just one single person that saw this happen? Because i cannot find it. And that makes me wonder.
    Uh huh.

Auto Donk

and one thing most of you probably have no clue about, is that gators can fukkin' shag ass.... out run humans when pissed off, but only for short distances....

two friends of mine found this shit out the hard way, while hunting out of the Aransas Wildlife Refuge.... It was bow hunting season, and while hunting, they saw the "BEWARE: Alligator Nesting Area" signs, and doing what high school students do, they immediately decided to investigate the gator nests. Seeing a "nest", a big open hole surrounded by matted down, stacked up grass, they decided the hole would be a good target for "bow practice", and one, nicknamed "Fatboy" placed an arrow right into the slanted hole.

Within a split second a huge female gator came busting out of the hole at full speed, and Fatboy and his accomplice tuned and tried to escape the pissed off mother gator..... gator ran them down easily and treed them in a mesquite tree, leaving about twenty mins later to return to her nest....

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and one thing most of you probably have no clue about, is that gators can fukkin' shag ass.... out run humans when pissed off, but only for short distances....

two friends of mine found this shit out the hard way, while hunting out of the Aransas Wildlife Refuge.... It was bow hunting season, and while hunting, they saw the "BEWARE: Alligator Nesting Area" signs, and doing what high school students do, they immediately decided to investigate the gator nests. Seeing a "nest", a big open hole surrounded by matted down, stacked up grass, they decided the hole would be a good target for "bow practice", and one, nicknamed "Fatboy" placed an arrow right into the slanted hole.

Within a split second a huge female gator came busting out of the hole at full speed, and Fatboy and his accomplice tuned and tried to escape the pissed off mother gator..... gator ran them down easily and treed them in a mesquite tree, leaving about twenty mins later to return to her nest....
    Lucky to be alive,people don't respect animals,I remember reading a story of this bunch of college kids that were in the Northern Territory in Austrailia,I guess they were told not to swim in the water,well you can guess what happended,one of the idiots thought it would be a cool idea to swim across the lake and ended up becoming Croc bait.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I don't like reading this shit

Auto Donk

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Whats the max for a wrongful death suit? With or without warning signs, its crazy to have a beach inviting people, and foreigners at that, to the water's edge knowing there are gators. Amazing that we are in this lawsuit crazed time and a company like Disney who has legal teams dedicated to liability work, wouldn't have gators on their list of things to think about.

Parents are stuck in a nightmare forever.

packerd_00

Never hear anything going on in Orlando,and then all this shit happens in one week.

jjgold

Bottom line terrible story and not the best alert or informative parents about lakes

How does Disney not have signs about Gators??

I say family settles for approx 25 million cash

packerd_00

Bottom line terrible story and not the best alert or informative parents about lakes

How can this be the first time its happended.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

who would want to live in florida anyway?

gators eating people

sinkholes swallowing entire houses, never to find a guys body

neighborhood watchmen shooting you on way to get some skittles

sounds like a scary place

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    How can this be the first time its happended.
    That is why i am a little suspicious about the whole thing. I did find an article that says there were witnesses . But it does not say they actually saw the gator just that they jumped in to help. Did anyone actually ever see the kid ? There are enough news crews there that there should be tons of eyewitnesses saying what they saw happened . Where are they?

captrobey

So wait, you say this before ...

And now you say this? Make up your mind.

packerd_00

That is why i am a little suspicious about the whole thing. I did find an article that says there were witnesses . But it does not say they actually saw the gator just that they jumped in to help. Did anyone actually ever see the kid ? There are enough news crews there that there should be tons of eyewitnesses saying what they saw happened . Where are they?
    Yeah we pretty much just take their word for it with these sorts of story.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

build a wall around the lagoon and make the gators pay for it

captrobey

Yeah we pretty much just take their word for it with these sorts of story.
    I hope they if they never find a body do some investigating. Because if there was one single person that saw the actual attack or even saw the boy in the water i would believe it happened. But so far i have not seen it. If noone actually saw the boy i would look at videos at the resort see if there was a kid with them. If noone says they saw the kid or saw the attack happen they have to investigate . Because you can bet your life at one point they will sue Disney .

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Say word son.

packerd_00

I hope they if they never find a body do some investigating. Because if there was one single person that saw the actual attack or even saw the boy in the water i would believe it happened. But so far i have not seen it. If noone actually saw the boy i would look at videos at the resort see if there was a kid with them. If noone says they saw the kid or saw the attack happen they have to investigate . Because you can bet your life at one point they will sue Disney .
    Definetly,and also you also don't need people killing all the Gators if they aren't to blame.

jjgold

So wait, you say this before ...

And now you say this? Make up your mind.
    that is settle will be regardless

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Say word son.
    Word

captrobey

Definetly,and also you also don't need people killing all the Gators if they aren't to blame.
    Although i Love animals Except Rosie Odonnell i kind of understand why they have to do that. Because you would want closure for the family. But if a gator took a child i wonder how far it would go . How hard would it be to track down . I would think the gators close by probably the ones they already killed would be the ones with the best chance of having grabbed the kid.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Never hear anything going on in Orlando,and then all this shit happens in one week.
    No doubt a crazy week in Orlando.

As for Disney, it's hard to ever hear any negative news that actually gets out of there. I know a lot of people that work or have worked in Disney and there is a ton of weird shit happens. Not on this heartbreaking level, thank god. But Disney has a lot of ways to make most issues disappear.

First 12345 Last