ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Congratulations Omar Mateen, you just won Donald Trump the United States presidency.

Boys this couldn't have come at a better time for the Donald

Get on him now to win the election at crazy +EV odds

After major domestic disruptions, especially anything perceived to be a terror related attack, the national narrative typically turns sharply to the right. 9/11 being a obvious example. Before 9/11 congress spoke of a peace dividend, not the shift to endless wars overseas and a fear-based wave that swept over American culture and politics...

Its ironic to think that the actions of a cultural minority that Trump wants to ostracize will become the precipice to him getting into the white house...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

still a long way to go..... trump may still self-destruct in the coming months....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Billary still up 7 points but I told others we would have a terrorist attack to get this buffoon elected.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Undoubtedly will help him. More about mobilization of voters than swaying votes at this point and nothing mobilizes more than fear

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Just what Players Talk needed.... another Trump thread

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Idk hes been getting grilled for his self congratulations to the terrorist attack.

Why is Obama so scared to call this a radical islamic caused terroristic attack hes leaving the narrative open for exploitation

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    Idk hes been getting grilled for his self congratulations to the terrorist attack.

Why is Obama so scared to call this a radical islamic caused terroristic attack hes leaving the narrative open for exploitation
    Because he has no direct links to ISIS

and

He was born and raised in the United States so by definition it was a domestic terror attack

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    still a long way to go..... trump may still self-destruct in the coming months....
    You just know his mouth will get him in trouble when Hilary starts putting the pressure on in the debates...

Its going to be comical...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You just know his mouth will get him in trouble when Hilary starts putting the pressure on in the debates...

Its going to be comical...
    He's going to destroy Hillary in the debates. I can guarantee you she's absolutely dreading having to go up against him on television.

Donker...I'm disappointed that you're a democrat. I mean, I get it with you being an attorney and all. Just about all lawyers are dems. For the most part, I fukkin hate attorneys unilaterally...but with you being from Texas and all, it just feels wrong.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Congratulations and Omar Mateen are words I would never use together

Fukk that coward

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    He's going to destroy Hillary in the debates. I can guarantee you she's absolutely dreading having to go up against him on television.

Donker...I'm disappointed that you're a democrat. I mean, I get it with you being an attorney and all. Just about all lawyers are dems. For the most part, I fukkin hate attorneys unilaterally...but with you being from Texas and all, it just feels wrong.

Just because one states facts doesn't make someone a democrat. I can't believe you don't realize that he is afraid of strong women Rumor has it that she has as much testosterone as either Bill or Donald.If he can't attack people than his verbiage is very lacking.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

This thread just proves the level of stupidity on this site. Continue on fellas, you're doing a great job dumbing down society

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

I don't know how many votes this will change, but it will definitely have some Democratic voters at least rethink some positions. Normally LGBT supporters have been on the same side as the Muslims on their treatment. With this attack, some might want to put these guys in the same category of hate that they own about Christians. Would not be surprised to see a total non-religion movement eventually now that they have been bitten from someone in the religious group they actually supported. Media is doing everything they can to blanket this as a gun control issue, but I don't think its going to work this time because it hits a movement close to the liberals' hearts.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    You in Australia and fuk kangaroos
    You in America and have mass murders every day you 4th world societal structured fukk...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 06-14-16 at 08:35 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That's when the polls are really going to start to swing in favor of Trump during the debates she has no chance

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

chico2663

I still can't figure out why one needs to own an assault rifle. Unless to target shoot. I have fired a shitload of them and I seen what one of them does to a deer. Last time I ever went hunting with that jack ass. I have been hunting since the age of 9. It is a tradition in Texas. As a person whom owns weapons; I would not have a problem with a couple more days to get a gun. That gun show loop hole is a joke because they have so many people under cover trying to bust people at gun shows. My step brother and I went to one in 2014. He passed me the pistol and we were given hell by an a.t.f. undercover because he didn't realize we were related. He handed me the pistol and that when they started messing with us. Guess he thought my brother was a straw buyer.

chico2663

Look there is no way someone that is part of lbgt will ever bet for a repub. It is still a sin in the eye of repubs for them to marry. I could care less unless it's 2 hot chicks wanting to let me watch. Yes i'm a pervert and damn proud of it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I still can't figure out why one needs to own an assault rifle. Unless to target shoot. I have fired a shitload of them and I seen what one of them does to a deer. Last time I ever went hunting with that jack ass. I have been hunting since the age of 9. It is a tradition in Texas. As a person whom owns weapons; I would not have a problem with a couple more days to get a gun. That gun show loop hole is a joke because they have so many people under cover trying to bust people at gun shows. My step brother and I went to one in 2014. He passed me the pistol and we were given hell by an a.t.f. undercover because he didn't realize we were related. He handed me the pistol and that when they started messing with us. Guess he thought my brother was a straw buyer.

good, now imagine what it could do against the government if need be. There is one very obvious reason why people should own one.

jjgold

If you vote for Hillary you support lazy non working crime riddled people
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TxAaron, and Itsamazing777

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Look there is no way someone that is part of lbgt will ever bet for a repub. It is still a sin in the eye of repubs for them to marry. I could care less unless it's 2 hot chicks wanting to let me watch. Yes i'm a pervert and damn proud of it.
    That's why I think we are going to eventually see more of an anti-religion group rise up from the left. Something along the lines that religion causes nothing but discrimination and murder, all in the name of their God. The only question is if enough people from the left are going to have the guts to stand up to Muslims like they do to Christians already.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post

Because he is a Muslim. And probably a terrorist himself. What pisses me off is we should be bombing the fuk out of Isis more after this. France did after the shootings there. Why are we not responding? This shit is going to keep on happening. Can't wait for Trump to get elected.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Because he is a Muslim. And probably a terrorist himself. What pisses me off is we should be bombing the fuk out of Isis more after this. France did after the shootings there. Why are we not responding
    You do know that the attacker was born and raised in the USA?

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

a few more ignorant and poorly educated gravy-sweating white folk voting for trump isn't going to change a damn thing

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Plain & simple Blow Back. This is what happens when you go around the world starting wars & fuking up other counties. It happened in Rome & will not stop as long as the U.S is the empire of hegemony.

For Christ Sakes get the fuk out of the Middle East already.
    Last edited by khicks26; 06-14-16 at 09:37 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You guys are calling the killer a muslim extremist/ terrorist, but what did you call that white kid who shot up
    that black church? Because of him and his picture with a rebel flag, the rebel flag has been taken down and
    rebel flags are banned for sale.

This was a hate crime. The guy had hate issues, the same as the KKK, black panthers and militia.

Maybe we should round up all the hate groups. Those include right wing groups like the tea party, citizens united
    and other non profits hiding in plain sight.

Let's not forget Tim McVeigh who blew up kids (militia). Here in PA we had a cop killer who was militia.

What the common denominator? Hate/ mental.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You do know that the attacker was born and raised in the USA?
    There seems to be more and more Americans who can't seem to get their loyalties in the correct order.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Hillary will still win the (s)election

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

so what are the most likely odds on the vps?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Now this pickle pusher is being outed as a homosexual. Homosexuals and terrorist, what a combination fit for each other.

jjgold

do the right thing for this Country and vote for Trump

bradthebloke

man that interview Geraldo conducted with a couple of the survivors in the home of one of the slain victims truly hit home. All the family members and friends were crushed. Understandably so.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

acoochy is the lgbt spokesperson in Australia.

bradthebloke

And I know a lot of these reporters are true scumbags and will exploit these families for ratings, but I think it's different with Rivera. Wasnt his daughter almost taken out in the Paris attack? Can only make you wonder what if that was one of your family members.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People are coming out as gays and are converting to latinos so they can vote against Trump. Everyone is ashamed to be a straight white guy in this country.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I'm going to take a wild guess; the shooter was NOT a member of the NRA??
    Fun Fact: Lighting buildings up with rainbow colors does absolutely nothing to fight the war against terror.

1234 ... Last