jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

vote Dem and stamp jerkoff on your fukkin head
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Definetly helped his cause,alot more gay voters on his side know I would guess.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11734

Obama chewing trump a new asshole. Trump is such a low life scum.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Obama chewing trump a new asshole. Trump is such a low life scum.
    lol

Obama is embarrassing himself as usual

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

He was homosexual and had a severe mental instability exacerbated by self-hatred caused by his i
    inability to reconcile his belief that homosexuals deserve to be killed and his attraction to men

Who taught this mentally deranged individual that murdering a bunch of people and getting killed/committing
    suicide as a martyr would absolve him of the sin of being homosexual and guarantee him a place
    In paradise after his death?

You can't look for reason in the mind of a madman, but you can look to the organizations that
    consistently seek out and exploit madmen to turn them into living weapons for their war.

ISIS & Muslim immigration here has to end this creatures peculiar idiosyncrasies may help
    Trump put an end to liberal immigration tolerance that's been going on much to long!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Its a Mud Shovel.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

He clearly needed some goat pussy

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You guys are calling the killer a muslim extremist/ terrorist, but what did you call that white kid who shot up
    that black church? Because of him and his picture with a rebel flag, the rebel flag has been taken down and
    rebel flags are banned for sale.

This was a hate crime. The guy had hate issues, the same as the KKK, black panthers and militia.

Maybe we should round up all the hate groups. Those include right wing groups like the tea party, citizens united
    and other non profits hiding in plain sight.

Let's not forget Tim McVeigh who blew up kids (militia). Here in PA we had a cop killer who was militia.

What the common denominator? Hate/ mental.
    Guy called 911 three times during the attack, claiming allegiance to ISIS. Much more here than just a hate crime.
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave Art Vandelay 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Poor coocher. His worst nightmare is trump being president.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Boys this couldn't have come at a better time for the Donald

Get on him now to win the election at crazy +EV odds

After major domestic disruptions, especially anything perceived to be a terror related attack, the national narrative typically turns sharply to the right. 9/11 being a obvious example. Before 9/11 congress spoke of a peace dividend, not the shift to endless wars overseas and a fear-based wave that swept over American culture and politics...

Its ironic to think that the actions of a cultural minority that Trump wants to ostracize will become the precipice to him getting into the white house...
    Keep dreaming. No chance Trump makes it in and if he somehow does I'm moving to Australia.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Boys this couldn't have come at a better time for the Donald

Get on him now to win the election at crazy +EV odds

After major domestic disruptions, especially anything perceived to be a terror related attack, the national narrative typically turns sharply to the right. 9/11 being a obvious example. Before 9/11 congress spoke of a peace dividend, not the shift to endless wars overseas and a fear-based wave that swept over American culture and politics...

Its ironic to think that the actions of a cultural minority that Trump wants to ostracize will become the precipice to him getting into the white house...

ACoochy,
    You are such an alarmist.
    You are a myoptic monomaniac concerning Donald Trump.
    Turn the page already.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    lol

Obama is embarrassing himself as usual
    LOL.
    Trump is in Obama's head.
    If only he was so angry against the real enemy.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Keep dreaming. No chance Trump makes it in and if he somehow does I'm moving to Australia.
    Do us all a favor and just go now.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    why not Mexico?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Cause he's a racist obviously and most likely a homophobe. Unreal adder thought you were better then this
    why not Mexico?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Guy called 911 three times during the attack, claiming allegiance to ISIS. Much more here than just a hate crime.
    Riight, who does that.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

You guys are calling the killer a muslim extremist/ terrorist, but what did you call that white kid who shot up
    that black church? Because of him and his picture with a rebel flag, the rebel flag has been taken down and
    rebel flags are banned for sale.

This was a hate crime. The guy had hate issues, the same as the KKK, black panthers and militia.

Maybe we should round up all the hate groups. Those include right wing groups like the tea party, citizens united
    and other non profits hiding in plain sight.

Let's not forget Tim McVeigh who blew up kids (militia). Here in PA we had a cop killer who was militia.

What the common denominator? Hate/ mental.
    Oh yeah, same thing.

I must have missed the part where Roof's dad (an immigrant from the Confederate States of America) said that all blacks deserve to be killed - and how Confederates all over the world now consider Dylan Roof a hero.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oh yeah, same thing.

I must have missed the part where Roof's dad (an immigrant from the Confederate States of America) said that all blacks deserve to be killed - and how Confederates all over the world now consider Dylan Roof a hero.
    Then I guess the Orlando shooter is a hero to ISIS and to everyone who hates gays.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Could there be any more ignorance in this thread? Sbr posters showing how quickly they jump to conclusions and follow whatever story they can create that best fits their own agenda. Stupidity looms large here apparently.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm sure we'll have Anthrax Part 2 somewhere in this equation.

Whatever happened to that stupid sh#$?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Hillary will still win the (s)election
    she is going to win and will win big. unless that bum quits when he starts to view horrendous poll numbers. And that is happening already, just imagine what will happen when BS comes around and gives tremendous speeches to his people to support H. Those number should change drastically. He just might quit, Trump that is.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    she is going to win and will win big. unless that bum quits when he starts to view horrendous poll numbers. And that is happening already, just imagine what will happen when BS comes around and gives tremendous speeches to his people to support H. Those number should change drastically. He just might quit, Trump that is.
    The Dems will undoubtedly go to page 27 of their playbook. Make up phony poll numbers with Hilliary having adouble digit lead. The phony numbers are put out there to make people think the opponent has no shot and won't bother to vote.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

these numbers come from publications not from the D's. Irish. And those number are going to get worse and worse, your guy just might quit my friend.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    The Dems will undoubtedly go to page 27 of their playbook. Make up phony poll numbers with Hilliary having adouble digit lead. The phony numbers are put out there to make people think the opponent has no shot and won't bother to vote.
    Dems are desperate. They have the worst candidate running in decades and all they have is hundreds of millions to spend on attack ads hoping to convince those who allow themselves to be lead by the leash. Kinda sums up Washington doesn't it?

Substance and credibility aren't Crooked Hillary's friend. Trump will has all the ammo needed. Doubt Trump all you want. He's beat 16 others and has the easiest one left to go. Trump landslide.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

in fact this election, if that asshole doesn't quit will be one of the greatest defeats ever in the history of presidential elections, and when that happens watch what your R politicians say. He was never a real R, none of us really liked him, we knew he would get killed. watch my friend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Dems are desperate. They have the worst candidate running in decades and all they have is hundreds of millions to spend on attack ads hoping to convince those who allow themselves to be lead by the leash. Kinda sums up Washington doesn't it?

Substance and credibility aren't Crooked Hillary's friend. Trump will has all the ammo needed. Doubt Trump all you want. He's beat 16 others and has the easiest one left to go.

she may be a flawed candidate, but trump is more than flawed. Trump is hated by many more than HC. He is going to get killed my friend. How does he over come a 60% or worse unfavorable with women, just that one fact alone. Explain how that is going to work please. Especially since women are a little better than 50% of the vote. Forget about all the other negatives, just answer that one question. How does he overcome that?

I will be waiting?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

DwightShrute

she may be a flawed candidate, but trump is more than flawed. Trump is hated by many more than HC. He is going to get killed my friend. How does he over come a 60% or worse unfavorable with women, just that one fact alone. Explain how that is going to work please. Especially since women are a little better than 50% of the vote. Forget about all the other negatives, just answer that one question. How does he overcome that?

I will be waiting?
    you are obviously entitled to your opinion. Believe what polls you like as well. It's much too early to rely on them.

Smart women will vote Trump. They aren't one issue voters like some want to believe. They won't all vote for Hillary because she has a vagina. Trump has tons of facts about the last several years and Hillary's past to last 10 debates. He will wipe the floor with her.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

not an opinion dwight, his unfavorable with women is 60% plus, that is not an opinion that is a fact. but you have problems distinguishing facts from opinions. you also have problems distinguishing other peoples printed intellectual material from your own. often you claim there stuff is your stuff. hmmm, I wonder why that is. you just did it again not too long ago right.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you also have problems defending your comments, you make many comments but when asked to defend them you show a little dancing man, or state you don't want to go back and forth. lol you have gone back and forth with posters 27 thousand plus times. but when asked to back up your comments then you don't want to go back and forth.

I will tell you just like I told your brother brooks the people here are not stupid, they can look right thorough your bs, and your plagiarism.

DwightShrute

you aren't worth my time discussing it further.

Have at it all you want dishonest dante.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Then I guess the Orlando shooter is a hero to ISIS and to everyone who hates gays.
    ISIS praises Orlando shooter ... certainly is.

Not sure who you're specifically referring to with "people who hate gays" - but whoever it is, I'm sure they're not cool with gay bar massacres. Big difference in the two groups you mention.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Can't win the general election riding the uneducated white vote alone anymore.

This isn't 1950, or even 1980.

Women will vote for Hillary or stay home almost across the board.
    Minorities will vote for Hillary or stay home almost across the board.

Trump has zero chance.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

not an opinion dwight, his unfavorable with women is 60% plus, that is not an opinion that is a fact. but you have problems distinguishing facts from opinions. you also have problems distinguishing other peoples printed intellectual material from your own. often you claim there stuff is your stuff. hmmm, I wonder why that is. you just did it again not too long ago right.
    Guys like Shruter use subjective opinion and call it fact...

Its one of the things Trumptards do best...

First 12345 Last