1. #141
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,917
    Betpoints: 7384

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    This is a bad meme, and in no way reflective of reality.

    Whilst every decision Clinton had made has been a disaster, she has a proven record of failure.
    Trump disagrees.

    https://youtu.be/N5A02pNcGHs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  2. #142
    Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-09
    Posts: 4,660
    Betpoints: 3192

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

  3. #143
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,637
    Betpoints: 8000

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you are obviously entitled to your opinion. Believe what polls you like as well. It's much too early to rely on them.

    Smart women will vote Trump. They aren't one issue voters like some want to believe. They won't all vote for Hillary because she has a vagina. Trump has tons of facts about the last several years and Hillary's past to last 10 debates. He will wipe the floor with her.
    If its too early to rely on polls, why are you always posting "Trump favourable" polls?
    Points Awarded:

    ACoochy gave Jayvegas420 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  4. #144
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,637
    Betpoints: 8000

    Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    good, now imagine what it could do against the government if need be. There is one very obvious reason why people should own one.

    Not taking anything away from the Kraken, because he is one smart motherfukker but, this Brooks85 character is so fukkin stupid and so easy to bury. He is truly the most retarded poster at SBR.

    I love when the Kraker burries him and he disappears from the thread.

    At least dwight sticks around and continues to make us laugh.

  5. #145
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

  6. #146
    Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-09
    Posts: 4,660
    Betpoints: 3192

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    If its too early to rely on polls, why are you always posting "Trump favourable" polls?
    Simple answer, to counterbalance the propaganda.

    And how'd that propaganda work out for the establishment on Brexit?

  7. #147
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,637
    Betpoints: 8000

    Edit

  8. #148
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-06-10
    Posts: 2,897
    Betpoints: 276

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Anyone on the fence before this is a trump vote.

  9. #149
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,143
    Betpoints: 4146

    Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Anyone on the fence before this is a trump vote.
    WHy because he lied more?

    You have to be daft to believe a word that comes out of donald's mouth. He has been rated biggest liar in US political history by factcheck.org

  10. #150
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,792
    Betpoints: 216

    Good call

  11. #151
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,917
    Betpoints: 7384

    If by Omar Mateen, you meant James Comey and Vladimir Putin, then yeah.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  12. #152
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    the children never stop

  13. #153
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    WHy because he lied more?

    You have to be daft to believe a word that comes out of donald's mouth. He has been rated biggest liar in US political history by factcheck.org
    Greget's last post and login '11-08-16'

  14. #154
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

    Trump has zero chance.


  15. #155
    rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-16
    Posts: 1,900
    Betpoints: 707

    Trump won because America was fed up with 8 years of Obama. Hillary was basically Obama pt.2

  16. #156
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    we cannot and should not forget... Brock 'fuuking' Landers said Hillary was a LOCK

  17. #157
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,917
    Betpoints: 7384

    Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Trump won because America was fed up with 8 years of Obama. Hillary was basically Obama pt.2
    There's no evidence to support that. Hillary lost because of her own failings, not because of Obama. Obama already won a re-election and his approval ratings higher now than when re-elected. Hillary failed to inspire the way Obama did and then the Comey/FBI stuff, the emails, wikileaks and just a boring-ass uninspirational candidate. Obama would have beaten Trump.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  18. #158
    rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-16
    Posts: 1,900
    Betpoints: 707

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There's no evidence to support that. Hillary lost because of her own failings, not because of Obama. Obama already won a re-election and his approval ratings higher now than when re-elected. Hillary failed to inspire the way Obama did and then the Comey/FBI stuff, the emails, wikileaks and just a boring-ass uninspirational candidate. Obama would have beaten Trump.
    Well yes, she was an even worse version of Obama no argument there.

    I don't know if Obama beats Trump. He basically ran himself last few weeks of campaign while Hillary did absolutely nothing

  19. #159
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post

    I don't know if Obama beats Trump.

    Trump still wins... Remember that the 'Russians Hack the Election' For Trump -- Nothing to do with Hillary

  20. #160
    rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-16
    Posts: 1,900
    Betpoints: 707

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Trump still wins... Remember that the 'Russians Hack the Election' For Trump
    good point sammy

  21. #161
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There's no evidence to support that. Hillary lost because of her own failings, not because of Obama. Obama already won a re-election and his approval ratings higher now than when re-elected. Hillary failed to inspire the way Obama did and then the Comey/FBI stuff, the emails, wikileaks and just a boring-ass uninspirational candidate. Obama would have beaten Trump.
    yeah, coming from the guy who has been clueless the ENTIRE time. You're wrong again d2. Obama is a huge reason hillary lost, worst president in history and I'm not exaggerating at all. The numbers and logic don't lie.

  22. #162
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    good point sammy

    fuking Libs cannot keep the story straight

  23. #163
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,917
    Betpoints: 7384

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah, coming from the guy who has been clueless the ENTIRE time. You're wrong again d2. Obama is a huge reason hillary lost, worst president in history and I'm not exaggerating at all. The numbers and logic don't lie.
    Opinions are like assholes. And you still don't know the difference between fact and opinion.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  24. #164
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    did we win??

  25. #165
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    no surprise...2nd biggest mush on the site behind JJ Bald

  26. #166
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Opinions are like assholes. And you still don't know the difference between fact and opinion.
    good thing there is no opinion about widest wealth gap in history or abusing executive orders like no other president in history. Try harder sheepy.


    Obama was more like a tyrant than anything else and no one can logically deny that without looking like a you, a pathetic liberal; a liberal.

  27. #167
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,922
    Betpoints: 9811

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    good thing there is no opinion about widest wealth gap in history or abusing executive orders like no other president in history. Try harder sheepy.


    Obama was more like a tyrant than anything else and no one can logically deny that without looking like a you, a pathetic liberal; a liberal.
    Duh. Obama's exe orders still less than Bush's. With a do nothing Repub congress, exec orders were a necessity. Duh.

  28. #168
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

    With a do nothing Repub congress, exec orders were a necessity.

    you really need to think about that one

  29. #169
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Duh. Obama's exe orders still less than Bush's. With a do nothing Repub congress, exec orders were a necessity. Duh.
    lol it's a not scoreboard you child. It is how they were used. You truly belong on the View.

  30. #170
    BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-07
    Posts: 10,491
    Betpoints: 4799

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

    There's no evidence to support that. Hillary lost because of her own failings, not because of Obama. Obama already won a re-election and his approval ratings higher now than when re-elected. Hillary failed to inspire the way Obama did and then the Comey/FBI stuff, the emails, wikileaks and just a boring-ass uninspirational candidate. Obama would have beaten Trump.
    According to the Washington Post (definitely not a right wing paper) "Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats."

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...42059868,d.eWE

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    With a do nothing Repub congress, exec orders were a necessity. Duh.
    You do realize they ran on a platform to OPPOSE what Obama wanted to do? And won. So that means they were in fact doing what they were elected to do. Only, in all honesty, they did not do enough opposition. So instead of Pres Obama respecting the balance of power, he tried to act like a dictator.

  31. #171
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,792
    Betpoints: 216

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Greget's last post and login '11-08-16'
    If you dish it out on SBR you gotta be able to take it
    What's even better are his posts on the 8th. Like you can see the moment he jumps off a bridge

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

  32. #172
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If you dish it out on SBR you gotta be able to take it
    What's even better are his posts on the 8th. Like you can see the moment he jumps off a bridge



    Exactly...you can precisely pinpoint the moment his jaw hit the floor!

  33. #173
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,922
    Betpoints: 9811

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    you really need to think about that one
    Think about what? Fact for the last 8 years, rip van winkle.

  34. #174
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    kelly , your 'do nothing congress' = a constitutional check/balance

    will the dems in 2017 be a 'do nothing congress' when they try and block Trump ? If so... In your mind Trump has the constitutional right to make law by 'phone and pen' bypassing congress

First ... 2345
Top