jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

I'm surprised to see that the public is on golden state. Tough call on this game.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're having trouble picking, perhaps you'll find someone to pick it for you ...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by KavkasToxin View Post
    What seems a little odd to me is that the books opened Cavs at -2 even though Green will be back. So does that mean Cavs would have been -4 if Green was out again?? Seems a little steep. Almost seems to me the books want GS money here. And it'd be hard to turn down if it ever got into the +130 +140 range.
    They opened cavs at -2 for game 4

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Look what the cavs needed to win this game. They needed Irving to play out of his mind, they needed the Warriors not to have draymond so the Warriors couldn't contain lebron and they needed quick early fouls in the game by the refs to establish a easier game for the cavs to work with. All these things won't occur together again.
    Here is a guy that gets it. The quick fouls on Bogut were big to make it that much easier on Lebron. This is why I cringe when people call this guy a superstar. On one hand u have Kylie play in out of his mind with no help from the officials on the other u have LeBron aided by green being out an those oh so wonderful quick bulcrap calls on Bogut to get him out of the game.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 06-14-16 at 05:42 PM.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Warriors needed Thompson to go off for 26 in the first half to just be tied... At home.

KavkasToxin
    KavkasToxin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

They opened cavs at -2 for game 4
    Pinnacle opened Cavs -1 +100

EDIT: Oops just realized you said Game 4. Yes they did open at -2 but I think part of that was because Cavs won by 30 in Game 3

But hmm I'm not so sure now. I would have thought with Green coming back, they'd have opened shorter.
    Last edited by KavkasToxin; 06-14-16 at 06:30 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

For the record guys, when you seethed the public is on a team and it seems like it shouldn't be, it's because it's not. Those sights mislead.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is a thread about the NBA finals and all you can do is try to create drama. Worthless old bald piece of shit. Jersey trash. Your life is meaningless old man. Might as well end it.
    Wiz, come on, dude--lighten up. Where is the love? We need JJ around here.

That said, I totally agree with you on this one. Cavs win Game 6.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Wiz, come on, dude--lighten up. Where is the love? We need JJ around here.

That said, I totally agree with you on this one. Cavs win Game 6.
    Let's get it Harry.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Lets just hope LeBron's jumper is working on Thursday. It's funny watching all the talking heads on TV breaking down the game, and trying to analyze how the Cavs won. It's a miss or make league. LeBron basically bricked all his jumpers in the first 4 games. If he shot like that in games 1-4, Cavs would probably be up 3-2 or they would have already won it. When LeBron's jumper is going, he is literally unstoppable. It has always been the one weakness to his game.

Cavs for me. Just trying to determine ml or spread.

t-wizzle

2 of 32 finals teams down 3-1 have ever managed to force a game 7 and that was in the 50s amd 60s. No thanks
    How many had homecourt in Game 6? I would imagine most if not all of those were under the old 2-3-2 format.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Here is a guy that gets it. The quick fouls on Bogut were big to make it that much easier on Lebron. This is why I cringe when people call this guy a superstar. On one hand u have Kylie play in out of his mind with no help from the officials on the other u have LeBron aided by green being out an those oh so wonderful quick bulcrap calls on Bogut to get him out of the game.
    Thor- u cringe when ppl call lebron a superstar? Did u watch game 5? Lebron's defensive effort in that game was second to none, i havnt seen anyone in the nba with that kind of versatile defense in 1 game. And oh ya he had a decent game offensively also. Lebron and kyrie scored or assisted on 60 of the cavs final 64 points in the game in the finals on the road......that is a superstar

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

GSW Moneyline and GSW +2.5 Easy money. GSW wont drop 2 in a row against Cleveland

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Thor- u cringe when ppl call lebron a superstar? Did u watch game 5? Lebron's defensive effort in that game was second to none, i havnt seen anyone in the nba with that kind of versatile defense in 1 game. And oh ya he had a decent game offensively also. Lebron and kyrie scored or assisted on 60 of the cavs final 64 points in the game in the finals on the road......that is a superstar
    yeah i watch game five and i also watched game 1 thru 4. I watch Lebron aided by a guy being suspended and another guy get two quick fouls and sent to the bench to completely open up the middle. Now Lebron can make those layups he was bricking all series. Same shit i use to watch when Shaq played. Go look at Rik Smits when they went to the finals. Three fouls in five minutes to open everything up for Shaq. U Lebron nuthuggers see one good game and believe he played like this all five. The guy had help and it is that simple. Kyrie had no help and if it wasn't for Kyrie this series the Cavs would be getting blown out by 50 every game. If u are a so called superstar u don't need help like this. He is a star. He isn't a superstar. The guy gets guarded by someone decent he gets contained. Two years in a row now the guy guarding him has won the MVP of the finals. That doesn't happen to superstars.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

yeah i watch game five and i also watched game 1 thru 4. I watch Lebron aided by a guy being suspended and another guy get two quick fouls and sent to the bench to completely open up the middle. Now Lebron can make those layups he was bricking all series. Same shit i use to watch when Shaq played. Go look at Rik Smits when they went to the finals. Three fouls in five minutes to open everything up for Shaq. U Lebron nuthuggers see one good game and believe he played like this all five. The guy had help and it is that simple. Kyrie had no help and if it wasn't for Kyrie this series the Cavs would be getting blown out by 50 every game. If u are a so called superstar u don't need help like this. He is a star. He isn't a superstar. The guy gets guarded by someone decent he gets contained. Two years in a row now the guy guarding him has won the MVP of the finals. That doesn't happen to superstars.
    So who do you consider a superstar in the league right now?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Lebron or kyrie about to win mvp

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

All u lebron haters are also the same, take off ur hater shades for a second. Irving's performance this post season has been aided by lbj. Kyrie is still a liability on defense, they had equal games and u are saying kyrie played his heart out but lebron was a bum? Lebron had less turnovers than kyrie and also had to guard the Warrior's best players on the defensive end the entire game. Lebron's turnovers have been high the first 4 games and he did not hit jumpers either, that being said he has still been cleve's best player in the finals. At the end of the day i am not going to convince u to like lebron james and u wont convince me to hate him hence why i try not to get into these types of endless debates. However for u to claim he is not a superstar in the nba tells me u either dont understand the nba or u just dont like him as a person and that hate sways your opinion of his play on the court. Lbj on the court has been a superstar since day 1, is he jordan? No but can u find me a player in history not named magic johnson that is as versitile as lebron? If this guy had a jumper he would be the goat

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The NBA does stand to earn more revenue if they get a Game 7. I'm not sure that the NBA cares who wins game 7. With homecourt advantage, I'd still think GS has the edge in game 7 (but you never know). You better believe they'd want Cleveland to defend homecourt this time and take Game 6 where they're favored against a somewhat banged up Warriors squad!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    I'm surprised to see that the public is on golden state. Tough call on this game.
    wrong wrong and wrong. Cavs are getting more action!

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    wrong wrong and wrong. Cavs are getting more action!
    Define more action. Number of people or money?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Define more action. Number of people or money?
    more people EASILY. However good point, couldn't tell you where the bigger money is going.

louielouie

my local bud has ten bets per every one tomorrow on warriors you idiot

louielouie

currently every tracking service has 80 percent of the money on golden state loser

louielouie

game 7 on fathers day vs. series ends tomorrow in cleveland a repeat of last year and lebron getting shat on again???

Dreeeeeeaaaaaammmmmm Oooonnnnnnnnn

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    more people EASILY. However good point, couldn't tell you where the bigger money is going.
    Okay, let's forget the sites that show public betting percentages. When every shop was at 2.5, what was Bovada? What's Bovada right now?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Don't fuk us over on this play WIZZLE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle how much you putting on it?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wizzle how much you putting on it?
    You read the first post chief?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I really just browsed I'll go read it now

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Warriors huge game 6! Don"t listen to this joe public clown!!

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Warriors huge game 6! Don"t listen to this joe public clown!!
    This moron lol. Calling other people "Joe public clown" when he's going Warriors huge.

louielouie

Public money is currently 80/20 on the warriors - public has yet to win one game this finals

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

this is a reverse jinx thread, right?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    All u lebron haters are also the same, take off ur hater shades for a second. Irving's performance this post season has been aided by lbj. Kyrie is still a liability on defense, they had equal games and u are saying kyrie played his heart out but lebron was a bum? Lebron had less turnovers than kyrie and also had to guard the Warrior's best players on the defensive end the entire game. Lebron's turnovers have been high the first 4 games and he did not hit jumpers either, that being said he has still been cleve's best player in the finals. At the end of the day i am not going to convince u to like lebron james and u wont convince me to hate him hence why i try not to get into these types of endless debates. However for u to claim he is not a superstar in the nba tells me u either dont understand the nba or u just dont like him as a person and that hate sways your opinion of his play on the court. Lbj on the court has been a superstar since day 1, is he jordan? No but can u find me a player in history not named magic johnson that is as versitile as lebron? If this guy had a jumper he would be the goat
    Listen dikhead I never said Lebron was a bum U came up with that one. The fact of the matter is i see what u can't and when this league wants u to be the face of it u get help If u can't do it yourself and that is what happen in game five. He got the right guy suspended and he got two super quick fouls on Bogut to really open up the middle. Same bullshit used to always happen to the so called most dominate player in the game Shaq. 18 fouls a game and if u gave him just a lick of trouble defensively you got three fouls on ya quick and i mean quick ticky tac fouls. I know guys like u don't see this part of the game because u are blinded by these athletes as your hero's. If Lebron had a jumper he would be the goat lol. That's a huge if isn't it since scoring trumps rebounding and assists any day of the week. Lets see what happens to Green tonight. This will dictate the game. The refs know he is a loose cannon and nothing sets a guy off better than a couple ticky tac fouls. If they don't do this to Green it is over. Back to brick layups and a scared jumper. He is a star. He is not a superstar. He is Dr j but a better passer. His size and strength is what makes him dominate people. It is kinda like John Jones in MMA. Everyone called him the greatest but the facts were he was physically more dominate with his height and reach than everyone else. As soon as he fought a guy the same size and reach he had his toughest fight of his career. Jones is still the best fighter but when a guy like Lebron is matched up with a guy who can play some defense the so called superstar shows you a whole bunch of flaws. Flaws u nuthuggers won't see unless u remove his balls from your eyes.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    currently every tracking service has 80 percent of the money on golden state loser
    You do realize the numbers that you get on these sites are numbers that can be easily manipulated by books the way they want. Is this how you cap?

First 123 Last