chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

he definitely falls into the republican class

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...uits/85297274/

he thinks it is cool to screw the working man.someone should of told him that all his skeletons would be brought out of the closet. this is why pence didn't run

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Clinton’s camp has put off paying bills for months, earning campaign a reputation as something of a deadbeat in some small-business circles.
    Cash-strapped Clinton fails to pay bills

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s cash-strapped presidential campaign has been putting off paying hundreds of bills for months — freeing up cash for critical media buys but also earning the campaign a reputation as something of a deadbeat in some small-business circles.
    A pair of Ohio companies owed more than $25,000 by Clinton for staging events for her campaign are warning others in the tight-knit event production community — and anyone else who will listen — to get their cash upfront when doing business with her. Her campaign, say representatives of the two companies, has stopped returning phone calls and e-mails seeking payment of outstanding invoices. One even got no response from a certified lett

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2008/0...#ixzz4BDDEOFhy
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

irish1
    Update your status

Former unpaid campaigner blasts Hillary: Pay your interns

ocument" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">By Ben Kamisar
    AddThis Sharing Buttons

A former Hill

irish1
    Update your status

Police Frustrated with Clinton Campaign Over Unpaid Bills

POSTED 10:43 PM, MARCH 11, 2016, BY MICHAEL DASILVA, UPDATED AT 02:33PM, MARCH 14, 2016

MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa -- The Clinton campaign says as soon as they receive an invoice, they'll pay the Des Moines Police Department for the services they provided at the Katy Perry concert last October.
    City Hall provided Channel 13 a copy of the invoice that has already been sent. The invoice is dated Nov. 19, 2015. The bill is almost $1,800.
    The Marshalltown Police Department is dealing with the same problem.
    “We have requested reimbursement from the Clinton campaign. We haven't received that payment yet,” said Marshalltown Police Chief Michael Tupper.
    Former President Bill Clinton was in Marshalltown on Jan. 15, and he requested and received security assistance from the department. Tupper said the Marshalltown Police Department has not been paid for the services provided that day.
    Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton held a much larger campaign event in Marshalltown a few weeks later on Jan. 26.
    On Feb. 3, Tupper sent a letter to the Clinton campaign, detailing the charges of both her event and her husband’s. Tupper said after not receiving a response, he sent out another letter on March 11 for the bill that is just under $2,700.
    “I think the most frustrating part is these events cost a lot of money for our communities and it’s not just law enforcement that’s impacted by these events, but they’re very costly, especially for a small town like Marshalltown with a small police force. They distract us from the other duties of the day and we`re happy to help out, but we don`t have unlimited financial resources that can cover all these security requests,” said Tupper.
    Tupper said the department isn't even asking to be paid back for everything. They just want overtime.
    “That doesn't cover the costs that I incurred with captains and lieutenants and supervisors planning the event or detectives getting ready for the event, pre-event. I just ask for my expenses in overtime for the day of the event,” said Tupper.
    Donald Trump also held an event in Marshalltown on the same day as Hillary Clinton. The cost of those services provided by Marshalltown police was about $3,600. Tupper said Trump’s check arrived Friday.
    “In my 23-year career, the Trump campaign actually paying this large bill is the first time that's happened to me,” he said. “I’ve been doing this job for 23 years and quite honestly the Trump campaign actually reimbursing for these kinds of expenses is the first time that’s ever happened to me in my entire career, with one exception.”
    Tupper said the one exception is Bernie Sanders, who also had an event in Marshalltown in January and made arrangements to pay up front.
    Tupper said the police department is not asking for the moon and stars, just to be reimbursed.
    “We have limited resources here. This money is coming out of the city of Marshalltown general fund. The taxpayers of Marshalltown are covering these expenses and we just don't have the kind of unlimited resources that one might expect to cover these unexpected events,” said Tupper.
    When asked for comment, the Iowa Democratic Party referred us to the Clinton Campaign. Channel 13's Mike DaSilva is waiting to hear back from the Clinton Campaign about the unpaid bill in Marshalltown.
    Regarding the unpaid bill in Des Moines, Clinton campaign spokesperson Lily Adams said, "We have been in constant communication with the Des Moines Police Department, as recently as this month, to get an invoice and as soon as we receive it we will pay the bill immediately. We appreciate the work they do, including keeping Iowans safe at this event.

irish1
    Update your status

She definitely falls into the Democratic class!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Panda panda panda panda panda

irish1
    Update your status

I thought we were talking about Trump and Hillary? You posted Trump doesn't pay his bills but conveniently left out Hillary has plenty of unpaid tabs.