Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why is Bobby always on sbr poker leader-boards??

Hey Automan just for fun and I will crush the jack of clubs before I make you eat it on your fukkin steak

DO you realize I almost made mafia years ago??????????????????

dumbass, you should delete that thread about "almost making the mafia", as I've read it. getting guys, probably low level soldiers not even near capo rank, a few coffees and news papers while they laff at your ass is not "almost making" anything.....

bitch, I've drank vodka with the head of the Russian Bratva here in H town, and even banged a few top level guy's wives, (with their drunken permission, of course)..... Hangin' with the leaders at local bars had people shitting bricks in my circles that I was a f'n member of the Bratva here in H town..... (being primarily czech in descent didn't help quell those rumors)......

so go get my coffee, errand boy, we, like those dopes you were hangin' with, will let you be my f'n errand boy for a while too, til we get bored and cap your ass.............

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

bobby was giving democrats shit the other day. thank you so much donk because this also helps prove a point. guys give a shit when someone is down and out but they sure don't mind when they are scamming the system.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If I had cash I would fund Bobby for some world series events at RIo

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bobby was giving democrats shit the other day. thank you so much donk because this also helps prove a point. guys give a shit when someone is down and out but they sure don't mind when they are scamming the system.
    How about some upper case?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    How about some upper case?
    what real man worries about capital letters?sounds lady like or prissy to me. never thought that about you jmon. always thought you one of the good guys. go figure. had a stroke so capital letters seems to be the least of my problems. but you just can skip my dissertations if this offends you so much.
    Last edited by chico2663; 06-11-16 at 11:18 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If I had cash I would fund Bobby for some world series events at RIo
    more concrete, conclusive evidence of why the fuk you don't have any cash

First 12