Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Greaser I am in the process of programming a group of forum posting bots. One will start start xenophobic political threads and the other will just make short, stupid, ill informed opinions in every thread.
    The JJgold bot already has the short, stupid, ill informed part covered. That should save you some time. Just focus on the other one.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    How many people do you for certain are on food stamps? And out of all of those people (likely less than 5), how many drive escalades?

You're trying to prove your big point and your supporting example is something that has possibly happened once or twice

It shows that you have no support for your argument, actually you don't even have an argument

You simply have an opinioN, like everyone else
    Oh really....like when someone hits a million bucks in the lottery they should probably stop receiving food stamps right....WRONG YOU FUCKIN SUCKER...THIS IS THE CULTURE A WELFARE STATE CREATES....YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE ALL YOUR BILLS PAID IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEED....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HIT THE POWERBALL OR NOT....THE GOVT IS SUPPOSED TO PAY YOUR BILLS ALWAYS.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct...tamps-20121002

Amanda Clayton was just 24 when she was photographed with a giant check, dated Sept. 11, 2011, and wearing a broad smile. But her newfound celebrity quickly soured after the state said she had continued to receive $5,500 in food stamps and other benefits despite the winnings. Clayton pleaded no contest to fraud in June and was given six months' probation.
    Her case went public in March after she was confronted by a Detroit television station, WDIV, and admitted collecting food stamps. "I thought that they would cut me off, but since they didn't, I thought maybe it was OK because I'm not working ... I mean, I have no income and I have bills to pay," she said, adding that she also had two houses to maintain.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program provides food stamps for almost 47 million Americans. Of those 47 million people, 43% are White and 33% are Black. Approximately 19% are Hispanic, 2% are Asian, and the remainder are Amerindian.
    So 64% of the population is white and receives 43% of welfare
    12% of the population is black and receives 33% of welfare
    16% is hispanic who receive 19% of welfare

What is your point that whites are owed a lot of welfare?

Is your point that if this country were all black that they would somehow receive 300% of welfare?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The highest federal aid recipients are: Mississippi (45.3%), Louisiana (44%), Tennessee (41%), South Dakota (40.8%), Missouri (39.4%), Montana (39%), and Georgia (37.9%). As you may have noticed, almost all of these are “red” states controlled by the Republican
    Party (Missouri is an exception).

GOT TO LOVE THOSE REPUBLICANS
    If you had a brain you might notice all those southern states have extraordinarily high black populations...if blacks voted in states like Mississippi where they are 40% of the population alot of those red states would turn blue....I live in TN CUT OFF WELFARE...CUT IT ALL OFF EVERY CENT....food stamps, sec 8, WIC, SNAP....throw in SS and Medicare and Medicaid too....wtf do I care. Look at your own fuckin stats you retard 33% of welfare recipients are black but they represent 12% of the US population....well if you got to a state where they are 40% of the population like MS of course the state's gonna have a high % receiving welfare. You're ignorant chico you're really ignorant...ty for voting for Trump but you are truly ignorant...I'm not sure your brain survived that last stroke as well as you think.

First 123