andrewy
    andrewy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Online poker is unregulated. There's probably some sort of skimming and cheating at most sites. If this can be done without getting caught, then it's going to happen. You see a lot more "action flops" online than you do live, which helps increase the rake for online sites.
    Indeed ,but this happen also because are many fishes who call with stupid hands like 57 or 910 and they win almost everytime even you call them with pocket rockets because i saw they almost always hit the community cards... I don`t know how is this possible 80% always happen that... not like in real poker... i believe the software give good cards for more players to raise the rake...

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I do not think the cards are rigged online, just you see so many more hands so it seems crazy. I have played probably a million hands and never seen a bad beat online. Seen crazy hands live in the few games I have played and on tv.

Most of the time Aces and Kings do not get cracked but you do not even see the cards or remember the hands if they do not.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I wrote a year ago that I have made more money gambling in my lifetime, as have many others on this site, then most so called "professional poker" players have in their careers/lifetimes............for two reasons.

1. A few are actually lifetime losers playing poker(I said a few) and gambling overall(many more).

2. Many of them, and this is the #1 reason, blow their poker winnings on blackjack, craps, sportsbetting, and other gambling ventures.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

id bet most of these guys end up with big debt when they die... They're action junkies and they cant just have money sitting around without betting it.. Got to be quite a stressful lifestyle, although quite a rush..

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    id bet most of these guys end up with big debt when they die... They're action junkies and they cant just have money sitting around without betting it.. Got to be quite a stressful lifestyle, although quite a rush..

They push themselves to the limit.......many of them.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20661

nobody looses at poker
    everybody knows that.
    what makes these guys great at high stakes poker, total disregard for money , also makes them a very high risk to go broke, have mucho money problems.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I wonder if he lost it to Emily

First 1234