jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You do realize that there is a lack of scientific evidence for the supposed performance-enhancing effect of meldonium, and there were also no studies done indicating its usage could affect the health of an athlete?
    As far as I know she never hid the fact that she was on this medication for over 10 years, so I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to.
    It was also legal to take it up until Jan of this year. The only mistake that she made here is that for one reason or another she did not stop. Was it intentional or not, no one knows.
    Doesnt matter if it helps her or not, it was on the list of not to take. She was supposed to let them know the meds she takes. Id expect if she was taken it for that long she felt some sort of benefit. Youre right she said she'd been taking it for 10 years, but that was a lie also, it was for at least 12 years.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Doesnt matter if it helps her or not, it was on the list of not to take. She was supposed to let them know the meds she takes. Id expect if she was taken it for that long she felt some sort of benefit. Youre right she said she'd been taking it for 10 years, but that was a lie also, it was for at least 12 years.
    I'm not gonna waste anymore time on this...it's like talking to a wall.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm not gonna waste anymore time on this...it's like talking to a wall.
    All i know is i would still hit it...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    All i know is i would still hit it...
    yeah...good luck with that - you gonna need it

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

These thread is full of f.cking idiots talking out their arses. About par for SBR.
    Last edited by frugalgambler; 06-12-16 at 02:45 AM.

First 12