LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

IF YOU LIKE CLEVELAND in GAME 3

Well first I think youre all a bunch of degenerates to be betting this game no matter who ur on because you think you know but you dont know shit. Its a fking coin flip. But anyways i know u degenerates are gonna make a guess so anyways if ur gonna guess cleveland i would think ur guess might have a better chance as a first half only guess. Cleveland has to come out fired up and the crowd will help. I can see cleveland getting up 8-10 right out the gate. GS has not been good in tge first half trailing at halftime in games 5 6 and 7 to OKC but winning them all. GS will just try to stay in it and try to pull it out late. If i was a degenerate who just had to make a guess i would guess CLeveland 1st half or better yet 1st quarter. But then you wouldnt have guess to cheer for the rest of the game. Anyways thats i how see it but i wont bet money because everything i just typed is just a guess, just like the bet you are going to make on this game. PS save ur limited bankroll
    until you see a +EV play.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

small play for me on GSW

Tough game but Cleve sure does not look good

LeahMichele

Yeah but they are better than how they have played. This is it. They have to win this game. Its funny to e my book has clev by half point for first half and 1 for thr game. I say cleveland goes into the locker room with the lead but second half could end up either way. Cleveland will come out strong and build a lead.GS has not been playing well first half either.

jjgold

Pressure all on Cleve here too, how does James respond?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

How Golden State played against OKC is irrelevant in handicapping this game. If you think it's a coin flip because the book have PK listed, you are dumber than your write up. On your bike!

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    How Golden State played against OKC is irrelevant in handicapping this game. If you think it's a coin flip because the book have PK listed, you are dumber than your write up. On your bike!
    Okay, El Ninyo - who do you think will win Game 3 then?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    Okay, El Ninyo - who do you think will win Game 3 then?
    I don't respond to broke dick non-pros. Get your weight up. On your bike!

LeahMichele

no im not saying its a coin flip because its a PK. Im saying that because there is no +EV here. Ur betting it because its the finals and your desperate for a bet here. They all talk about how shitty cleveland has played this series but the first quarter is a tie. Thats 2 games in GS and the first quarters are a tie. So if ur guess is cleveland i would just guess 1st quarter or half. Of course you need a fix for the whole game. Can you tell me its not common for the home team to come out strong in a game like this ? I would say cleveland has a 75% chance of winning 1st quarter and 50% chance for game. So if u want cleveland make it +EV.

LeahMichele

He tells you he doesnt respond to you by responding to you.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    He tells you he doesnt respond to you by responding to you.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Cleveland will win why? 8 verus 5

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

no im not saying its a coin flip because its a PK. Im saying that because there is no +EV here. Ur betting it because its the finals and your desperate for a bet here. They all talk about how shitty cleveland has played this series but the first quarter is a tie. Thats 2 games in GS and the first quarters are a tie. So if ur guess is cleveland i would just guess 1st quarter or half. Of course you need a fix for the whole game. Can you tell me its not common for the home team to come out strong in a game like this ? I would say cleveland has a 75% chance of winning 1st quarter and 50% chance for game. So if u want cleveland make it +EV.
    Get your post count up and turn pro, frenchy. On your bike!

LeahMichele

I will never have any many posts as you. I work too much. Yet i have more betpoints than you ? Hmm. I guess someone bets a lot of guesses. PS save you limited bankroll or in your case limited betpoints for actual +EV plays.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Not saying I agree with the whole post but the 1st quarter angle makes sense. I'll be staying away from this game, if the Cavs only win one game in this series, this is it, but the Warriors could very well prove much too strong once again.
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave juicername 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Cleveland or no bet.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

I will never have any many posts as you. I work too much. Yet i have more betpoints than you ? Hmm. I guess someone bets a lot of guesses. PS save you limited bankroll or in your case limited betpoints for actual +EV plays.
    Wrong again Frenchy. Drink some more water with nano bubbles like your non-sex having, homo QB. On your bike!

LeahMichele

Hes dating Ciara. Lol. You doing better? Lol. Dude dont take shit personal ur a 50,000 post only 26 point having degenerate. Now i have to go. But seriously stop guessing and start betting +EV. thats the only way to beat them at their game. you dont have any purchases or donations. Ur just pissing ur points and money away on guesses to feed ur addiction. I gotta go. Good luck on your 10 ? guesses today.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Hes dating Ciara. Lol. You doing better? Lol. Dude dont take shit personal ur a 50,000 post only 26 point having degenerate. Now i have to go. But seriously stop guessing and start betting +EV. thats the only way to beat them at their game. you dont have any purchases or donations. Ur just pissing ur points and money away on guesses to feed ur addiction. I gotta go. Good luck on your 10 ? guesses today.
    You start a thread to not make a play and condescend. Shut the fukk up. On your bike, frenchy.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Cleveland or no bet.
    I agree but the latter seems to not be an option for most. I want cleveland to win because i would like a good series.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Anyone betting Cleveland at this point is a hopeless person. Cavs going to get swept, Lebron a no show

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Who knew Tony G posted here????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Well first I think youre all a bunch of degenerates to be betting this game no matter who ur on because you think you know but you dont know shit. Its a fking coin flip. But anyways i know u degenerates are gonna make a guess so anyways if ur gonna guess cleveland i would think ur guess might have a better chance as a first half only guess. Cleveland has to come out fired up and the crowd will help. I can see cleveland getting up 8-10 right out the gate. GS has not been good in tge first half trailing at halftime in games 5 6 and 7 to OKC but winning them all. GS will just try to stay in it and try to pull it out late. If i was a degenerate who just had to make a guess i would guess CLeveland 1st half or better yet 1st quarter. But then you wouldnt have guess to cheer for the rest of the game. Anyways thats i how see it but i wont bet money because everything i just typed is just a guess, just like the bet you are going to make on this game. PS save ur limited bankroll
    until you see a +EV play.
    Sure thing guy. A team that forces 20 turnovers and still loses by 30+ is a coinflip.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Sure thing guy. A team that forces 20 turnovers and still loses by 30+ is a coinflip.
    so GS has more than a 53% chance of winning game 3because of what

LeahMichele

Happened in game 2 in a different state ?

jtoler

so GS has more than a 53% chance of winning game 3because of what
    Spreads dont dictate reality.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Anyone betting Cleveland at this point is a hopeless person. Cavs going to get swept, Lebron a no show
    Yep but they said the same thing when i posted that GS would still beat OKC after they were down 3-1. I didnt see any of you guys then. Series change. Not every game is the same and if you think its that simple - hey they won last game by 33, they will win this one easy. Well i disagree.

jtoler

Yep but they said the same thing when i posted that GS would still beat OKC after they were down 3-1. I didnt see any of you guys then. Series change. Not every game is the same and if you think its that simple - hey they won last game by 33, they will win this one easy. Well i disagree.
    I actually disagree also, I actually want to think Cavs win this and kinda think they will. They screwed up by not winning game 1 or game 2, they got hammered even after GS came off emotional comeback ripe for a letdown. You have to steal game 1, ok you lose, but in game 1 you have to be right there at the end, but no they battered. They need GS to have low energy tomorrow and some help from the refs. Playing a stagnant offense like Hawks and Raptors alot easier for them to defend than playing GS who might have any number of players moving in the sets, with good passing bigs and to top it off Klay and Steph havent went off. Still I see Cavs winning this one or game 4, GS will win it in Oakland.

LeahMichele

Well then we mainly agree. Clev probably gets 1 at home here abd GS takes it at home game 5. Clev definitely has to win the next 2 or its over and that will be very tough.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

I love Clev in the 1st half

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

cavs soul is already beat

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    cavs soul is already beat
    yeh they know they cannot beat them 4 games

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Get your post count up and turn pro, frenchy. On your bike!

Post count? Be a pro?! You really are a jagov!!!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    Post count? Be a pro?! You really are a jagov!!!!!
    Says the broke dick, non-pro. Get your weight up. On your bike!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Guys on a gambling forum calling people degenerates.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

i think this will look like mavs heat game three -- warriors up early everyone thinks cavs are cooked the boom -- they come back and win 2nd half and win the next three games

12 Last