slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Muhammad Ali 'on life support' and his family is rushing to his bedside

Muhammad Ali 'on life support' and his family is rushing to his bedside as legendary boxer's condition takes turn for the worse

• Muhammad Ali is on life support as he deals with respiratory issues at an undisclosed Arizona hospital
    • He was taken to the facility on Thursday after he began having difficulty breathing and developed an 'unshakeable cough'
    • The legendary boxer's family is now rushing to be by his bedside
    • Veronica Porche said that her two daughters with Ali, Laila and Hana, were flying out to see their father on Friday
    • Ali's second wife, Khalilah, also said that one of her daughters was rushing off to see the boxer in the hospital on Friday
    • He has been hospitalized several times recently, including in January 2015 for a severe urinary tract infection initially diagnosed as pneumonia

Sad news i hope he can pull through and recover.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Sad news

One of the greatest

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

The day was going to come sooner or later. He has suffered enough. One of the most iconic figures man has ever known.

slayer14

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Sad news

One of the greatest
    greatest what ? are your ****** crazy , he wouldn't fight for the usa his mom or your dumb ass

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The day was going to come sooner or later. He has suffered enough. One of the most iconic figures man has ever known.
    Yeah, he probably didn't even know he was still alive.

It was a good run, goodnight Cassius Clay.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    greatest what ? are your ****** crazy , he wouldn't fight for the usa his mom or your dumb ass
    What the heck you talking about?

I'm talking about boxing

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

2nd Greatest fighter of all time
    Greatest heavyweight of all time

The champ is here...the champ is here!!!!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he was a draft dodger pure and simple. adopted a fake religion to get out of it. not that there is anything wrong with that. has been incoherent for years.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

He didn't fight Vietnam? Maybe he was smart. I can't believe people worry about that. The same people elected a president 2 times who did the same.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick, and DwightShrute

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He didn't fight Vietnam? Maybe he was smart. I can't believe people worry about that. The same people elected a president 2 times who did the same.
    yes hes same chicken runner as baby bush is

pringles
    pringles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Death is part of life.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Fukkin hell don't turn this thread into some political shit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

He's been basically catatonic for as long as I can remember.. I'm really surprised he's been alive all this time already... Being age 74 with that condition is impressive by itself..

See ya Cassous Clay if ya go....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    yes hes same chicken runner as baby bush is
    How many wars have you fought?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Move like a butterfly sting like a bee.

RIP Ali

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I figured I click on this thread... and hear much respect for this man.

Oddly enough.... it's about 70/30

Quite interesting to say the least.

That's why they call it a forum.

tiberiusdush
    tiberiusdush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Ali was an icon...wish i was older to have witnessed one of his fights live and bet him as a -100000 favorite

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

I still think "I'm so pretty" was my favorite quote but wow he had 100's of them.

Cassius Clay is a slave name. I didn't choose it and I don't want it. I am Muhammad Ali, a free name - it means beloved of God - and I insist people use it when people speak to me and of me. - Muhammad Ali

I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free. - Muhammad Ali

Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs? - Muhammad Ali

Nobody has to tell me that this is a serious business. I'm not fighting one man. I'm fighting a lot of men, showing a lot of 'em, here is one man they couldn't defeat, couldn't conquer. My mission is to bring freedom to 30m black people.

A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life. - Muhammad Ali

It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila. - Muhammad Ali

I always bring out the best in men I fight, but Joe Frazier, I'll tell the world right now, brings out the best in me. I'm gonna tell ya, that's one helluva man, and God bless him. - Muhammad Ali

Now you see me, now you don't. George thinks he will, but I know he won't! - Muhammad Ali

Old age is just a record of one's whole life. - Muhammad Ali

Wars of nations are fought to change maps. But wars of poverty are fought to map change. - Muhammad Ali

Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise. - Muhammad Ali

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe. - Muhammad Ali

My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world. - Muhammad Ali

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer. - Muhammad Ali

If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize. - Muhammad Ali

I'm the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren't no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn't know about them. - Muhammad Ali

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He's been basically catatonic for as long as I can remember.. I'm really surprised he's been alive all this time already... Being age 74 with that condition is impressive by itself..

See ya Cassous Clay if ya go....
    Thats the most impressive thing really. Tyson visited him last year and he looked horrible. He couldnt even talk. They say his mind was unaffected and he sees and processes everything normally, but I wasnt so sure about that.

A man that has worked so hard for his fortune wasnt really able to enjoy it from the mid 80's on.

slayer14

RIP

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

RIP Clay.

Let that be a lesson to anyone who likes to talk too much shit. One day you might not be able to speak at all.

Stay humble my friends.