pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Obama Calls For Nuclear Free World From Hiroshima

Excuse me but what's stopping the US from destroying its nuclear weapons? You call for a nuclear-free world..you destroy yours first since you were the only country in the world to ever use them.

Trump needs to grasp into this and attack Obama's foreign policies.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

I think Obama would want to make sure that other countries (like Russia, China, North Korea) were destroying their nuclear weapons, before the U.S. unilaterally destroyed all its own nuclear weapons.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Excuse me but what's stopping the US from destroying its nuclear weapons? You call for a nuclear-free world..you destroy yours first since you were the only country in the world to ever use them.

Trump needs to grasp into this and attack Obama's foreign policies.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    Lmfao

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wonder what would happen if you wore that in front of a Bernie Sanders supporter?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Obama just needs to quit pretending anyone cares. He just needs to stop and disappear so we can all try and forget his 2 terms even happened. That way we can stop pretending men that chop their dicks off are heroes and can chose what fukin bathroom they want to use. Its getting beyond embarrassing when he opens his mouth now.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    enough said

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Obama just needs to quit pretending anyone cares. He just needs to stop and disappear so we can all try and forget his 2 terms even happened. That way we can stop pretending men that chop their dicks off are heroes and can chose what fukin bathroom they want to use. Its getting beyond embarrassing when he opens his mouth now.
    No way ya dumb enough to believe that...

You trolling yourself now??

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    I think Obama would want to make sure that other countries (like Russia, China, North Korea) were destroying their nuclear weapons, before the U.S. unilaterally destroyed all its own nuclear weapons.
    This all day and twice on Sunday

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thank god France came to us in our time of need and handed us our independence so that one day we could gloat about killing millions. Without Frnace, we're atill paying taxes to the King.

republicans are war mongerers and profiteers and believe life outside the confines of this fukked up, shitty country has no value

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Trump said he had no problem with Transgenders using any bathroom they want so is that okay for u? U do know this topic is read meat for jackasses right. Something so stupid it should be discussed at the bottom of any discussion. Fukin fox news nitwits who run with anything they hear even tho their own guy says it is okay with him.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump just told Californians there is no drought, and you think its beyond embarrassing when Obama opens his mouth thats real cute

And the sad thing, instead of holding Trump accountable, I fully expect all of his supporters to double down and say he was correct

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Layoff Obama only gonna say this once. You vote that idiot Trump and the world is gonna to hell in a hand basket. End of story!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I read the article and wondered what the rest of the world who loved him thought of that speech....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is nonsense. Do you see Putin saying the world needs to be nuclear-free? No.

You know what Putin said yesterday? He said Poland and Romania are on Russia's crosshair now. He means that if they launch US missiles from their land he will destroy them with nukes.

Good luck trying to make Putin destroy his nukes when the US is stockpiling missile launchers in Poland and Romania to supposedly defend from Iran's rockets..lol

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Layoff Obama only gonna say this once. You vote that idiot Trump and the world is gonna to hell in a hand basket. End of story!

calm down stupid

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I guess in a way he is speaking softly while carrying a big stick....

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    You vote that idiot Trump and the world is gonna to hell in a hand basket. End of story!
    If not Trump then it will be the bankers that finish taking us to hell.

The ride started years ago, and nobody is stopping it now.

sad and true.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Nukes are here to stay or until they can come up with something more destructive. Trust me if they ever go off I promise you, you won't feel a thing. Who cares? Live a good life. If it happens, it happens. Talking about Nukes is a waist of time. Politicians just use it as a political football. Oh, I'm saving the world by being the president who abolishes nukes and I save all generations to come. Fukk em all! These dickheadd politicians are having fundraisers for 100,000 a plate while half the world is starving. What a joke Obama was getting tucked in while watching Benghazi in live time. Fukk that pencil neck ethiopian! Lets have some fun and build a wall!!!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Nukes are here to stay or until they can come up with something more destructive. Trust me if they ever go off I promise you, you won't feel a thing. Who cares? Live a good life. If it happens, it happens. Talking about Nukes is a waist of time. Politicians just use it as a political football. Oh, I'm saving the world by being the president who abolishes nukes and I save all generations to come. Fukk em all! These dickheadd politicians are having fundraisers for 100,000 a plate while half the world is starving. What a joke Obama was getting tucked in while watching Benghazi in live time. Fukk that pencil neck ethiopian! Lets have some fun and build a wall!!!
    Stop

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    That wasn't a nuclear weapon.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama gives Iran the means to get nuclear weapons, now he's in Hiroshima calling for a world without nuclear weapons. You can't make this shit up.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

brooks85

lol what's funny is after obama embarrasses himself with the castros he goes off to vietnam and does that same thing only to follow it up by saying we shouldn't use nukes anymore on his Japan trip. Well, if an enemy with the mindset of the Japanese attack us again nukes will be falling and rightfully so.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-28-16 at 09:25 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Obama gives Iran the means to get nuclear weapons, now he's in Hiroshima calling for a world without nuclear weapons. You can't make this shit up.
    Not only did obama give iran the means for nukes, he said "Let me buy your first warhead" here's 150 billion.

PittsburghPlayer

Obama on "farewell" tour...

he put on "fast-forward" the shit that Dilarys husband started/complied with.

Goodbye USA.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

PittsburghPlayer

I was listening to NPR recently, the damage this apologist has done...

Russia makes us their bitch at sea everyday...

and the American sheep think anything changes for the better with the next election.

NOT a chance.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Without Hiroshima,the War would have kept going for years. The Japs weren't going to surrender until someone made them.

Anybody that had a grandad that fought would tell you.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-28-16 at 12:56 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Says it all doesn't it.

123 Last