The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Durant lost game 6, Thunder win game 7

This loss falls squarely on KD's shoulders. TO's, bad shot selection, forcing the action down the steetch, refusing to pass, etc... He regressed to playing like he did a few years ago whenRuss was hurt, like he's the only one.

With that said, OKC didn't play particularly well and lets be honest, Klay Thompson will NOT have this type of performance again, no way. He's good, probably great, but he will not shoot like he did tonight

KD lost it for the Thunder
    Klay Thompson won it for the Warriors
    Neither will happen again in game 7

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The series is over Golden State is just too good with too many weapons the finals is going to be like a breeze

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

It doesn't matter pal. Thunder have lost all confidence. Curry has the mouthpiece hanging again. It's sad. I lost 2 weeks pay. No summer vacation this year but if james loses the finals I'm happy.

The Kraken

Nope

Let me repeat something you said LB

"Do not get caught up in the moment"

You're too caught up in the moment

OKC plays better in game 7, Klay Thompson does not set another record from behind the arc, that was sick.

OKC will win game 7, mark my words

Expect Westbrook to take over for okc, the thing is Igodala can guard KD, no one can guard Westbrook

The Kraken

Now all the pressure is on GS

And OKC already won in their house

Already blown them out twice

I'm out until 2017 if OKC doesn't win game 7, and a lot of money

jjgold

Barkley called it saying Oklahoma City try to play hero ball tonight like they normally do

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Doesn't even seem like basketball, these guys (warriors) just throw up haymakers in 1 millisec from 40 feet out & the ball hardly even touches the bottom of the net. Just don't know how you defend when they shoot like that. We've seen this story once before.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spro23, and sando

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Barkley called it saying Oklahoma City try to play hero ball tonight like they normally do
    ???

Okc has played like a team this entire post season, this was the only game KD tried to do too much, it wont happen again

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Durant didn't lose the game. Steve Kerr won it when he replaced Bogut with Iguodala with 5 min left. When he made the move Warriors were down by 8. Iguodala's defense was the catalyst.

jjgold

Crackles it's over road teams win game seven is like .05% of the time

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Krak... from a friend to a friend. Keep your $ in your pocket....

Take Cleveland to beat G.S. in The Finals.

Dan Gilbert's year.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Um ya I don't know what will happen. Glad you all do. I guess I will be entertained. Like a retarded boy watching an ant farm. I'm somewhat comfortable with that.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Nah man. This was their shot. Series is over.

jjgold

It's a horrific bet if you bet Oklahoma City and I really think you should never gamble again

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Dan Gilbert's year.
    Nah

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Durant didn't lose the game. Steve Kerr won it when he replaced Bogut with Iguodala with 5 min left. When he made the move Warriors were down by 8. Iguodala's defense was the catalyst.
    That was part of it, but KD pushed it. Iggy can actually guard him pretty well, Curry cannot guard westbrook, no one on GS can, he's too quick.

KD lost the game when he decided to not pass and take terrible shots down the stretch. Just because Iguodala was in the game doesn't mean KD had to play like a buffoon, KD chose to play like a buffoon. The mismatch was Westbrook, feed him the ball late, spread the court and let him run the office, he's had double digit assists every game this series, he'll either score, get fouled, or find the open guy.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's a horrific bet if you bet Oklahoma City and I really think you should never gamble again
    JJ

will all due respect, you have no clue kid

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    JJ

will all due respect, you have no clue kid
    Kraken going Goat Milk on JJ.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Dan Gilbert's year.
    No way, no how Money

I've gotta have action money down on game 7

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Kraken, you're thinking is correct if this were the regular season, but it's not. We have a great team here, they find ways to win.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

you are just betting cause the games are on tv... no discipline what so ever. theres no value this late in the playoffs. theres no more edge. save your $$ people and just watch the finals
    Points Awarded:

italianbandit gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Kraken, you're thinking is correct if this were the regular season, but it's not. We have a great team here, they find ways to win.
    We have two great teams here. The best will find a way to win.

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    you are just betting cause the games are on tv... no discipline what so ever. theres no value this late in the playoffs. theres no more edge. save your $$ people and just watch the finals
    You don't understand value because you cannot quantify your edge. I don't have that problem. So don't talk to me about value

Second, you don't have the first clue about which bets I'm hedging, which bets I'm arbing, which bets I'm laying off, which bets I'm betting because I have found value or which books I'm booking.

And when you're not a brokedick fukk, pretty much every game is on TV, Jay

Go back to the shallow end son

JayDr3am
    Handi

We have two great teams here. The best will find a way to win.

Stop it

First off, you don't understand value because you cannot quantify your edge, so don't talk to me about value.

Second, you don't have the first clue about which bets I'm hedging, which bets I'm arbing, which bets I'm laying off and which bets I'm betting because I have found value.

So please Jay, keep your elementary opinions to yourself. Back to the kiddy pool for you
    i dont know value? elementary opinion? kiddy pool? kraken, the playoffs have buried you though and spit you out like a piece of tasteless gum. please tell me where the value is in taking OKC in game 7.... ill wait. cause there is NONE. laying off is the true value. you're just guessing at this point.

JayDr3am
    Handi

"betting cause the games are on tv" is a well known phrase, basically meaning degenerate.. you are a tv degenerate AND you're on the wrong side. hahahahahaha it doesnt get funnier than that. im not here to insult you kraken relAX

The Kraken

Jay i've been know to bet cricket, or on crickets,

I bet my wife I could last longer than her last night, she didn't know I had bought the knew rubber rooster ring with the vibrator on top... Easy money

Jay I'm just a degenerate, some of my bets just coincide with games that are on tv

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Capping game 7: #1 rule. Game 7 always go under... #2 rule. Pick the dogs if your undecided

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i dont know value? elementary opinion? kiddy pool? kraken, the playoffs have buried you though and spit you out like a piece of tasteless gum. please tell me where the value is in taking OKC in game 7.... ill wait. cause there is NONE. laying off is the true value. you're just guessing at this point.
    The value is with OKC at a certain price, and with GS at a different price, and at some point, there is no value, it's just EV

that's all I'm giving you
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

???

Okc has played like a team this entire post season, this was the only game KD tried to do too much, it wont happen again
    Yeah it will, Because they are LOSERS. Durant should retire now and let his buddy Westbrook take all the shots and be the HERO!! YEAAAH!!!! That's what its all about! BEING A HERO!!!! and shooting 9% from the field!!!!!!!! A Chance to knock off the NBA Champions at HOME! AT LEAST THEY TRIED RIGHT????
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 05-29-16 at 01:11 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Jay i've been know to bet cricket, or on crickets,

I bet my wife I could last longer than her last night, she didn't know I had bought the knew rubber rooster ring with the vibrator on top... Easy money

Jay I'm just a degenerate, some of my bets just coincide with games that are on tv
    hahahahaahah key krak as long as you own it i cant be mad at you!

but ay that rooster ring DOES do wonders boy i tell you what. it'll have a bitch trying to run from ya

JayDr3am
    Handi

The value is with OKC at a certain price, and with GS at a different price, and at some point, there is no value, it's just EV

that's all I'm giving you
    i kind of agree with your statement.. the price is everything. only way id see value is if OKC happend to open up as a +10 dog.. other than that, nope.

The Kraken

I'd never used one

It fukking left my rooster engorged, it was quite the time

Jay im fukked up on oxy and lyrica and wine, if I ay anything please forgive me, I didn't mean it

JayDr3am
    Handi

I'd never used one

It fukking left my rooster engorged, it was quite the time

Jay im fukked up on oxy and lyrica and wine, if I ay anything please forgive me, I didn't mean it
    i dont take anything personal, especially over the internet lol you good big man. and you drinking WINE on LYRICA?? mannn you must be twisted inside out right now. have you seen the ghosts sitting on the living room couch yet??

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Fuk the NBA. Fuk Durant. Fuk Curry. Fuk KLAY. Fuk the commissioner of the NBA. Fuk Westbrook. Fuk Lebron. Fuk villains and heroes. Fuk line movement. Fuk Game 7's on Memorial Day.
    Points Awarded:

thetrinity gave Barnes & Whine 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Fuk the NBA. Fuk Durant. Fuk Curry. Fuk KLAY. Fuk the commissioner of the NBA. Fuk Westbrook. Fuk Lebron. Fuk villains and heroes. Fuk line movement. Fuk Game 7's on Memorial Day.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Durant is garbage, chucking up shots like hes Steph Curry and bricks every one of them... Cashed my Durant Under 31.5 at +115 with ease, thanks Doucherant

1234 Last