Anubis
    Anubis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    This dude is a walking, talking regurgitated insult machine.. Not one thing he's said is at all creative
    You threw the first stone at me yesterday for no reason in the LT Profits 24-May-2016 thread. Now you are crying and wallowing like a biatch ass loser when you got your behind handed to you:
    i had 6x on those dbags... fukkers. fukkin assholes
    Karma biatch! roflmao Go back to your "iloseagain plays" thread. The name says it all.

Anubis

This dude is a walking, talking regurgitated insult machine.. Not one thing he's said is at all creative
    Yes, let us all ooze our human creativity into the sports handicapping forums of the world. That is the best use of our time and creativity to make this world a better place for mankind.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Lol dude whatever you are on, lmk, so i never end up taking any. I made one post about that game and u act like I'm still mad about it.. I won miami, miami over, and pit today already.. I think i got over that loss pretty quickly.. Keep bringing up the same regurgitated shit over and over

Anubis

Lol dude whatever you are on, lmk, so i never end up taking any. I made one post about that game and u act like I'm still mad about it.. I won miami, miami over, and pit today already.. I think i got over that loss pretty quickly.. Keep bringing up the same regurgitated shit over and over
    Yawn. Who cares! You ain't getting any redemption here biatch after that mega rape last night with your 6x Diamondbacks play. You were a standing example for everyone here on how Karma can be biatch. No point coming back to me crying, wallowing and showing how much better you can do with your picks. Who cares! Karma being a bitch played out well yesterday and gave me great laughs. If you win in the future you will eventually lose it all just like every other gambler out there. Hopefully, those unposted secretive plays that you mentioned yesterday are also having huuuge gains like yesterday.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

This is actually funny...it is obvious ANUS is pissed at LT for some unknown reason. Hijacking this thread was/is ANUS's objective and she has accomplished her goal. As much as we appreciate LT and want to defend him, I suggest we simply ignore her rants, dont give her the satisfaction of a reply and lets get back to discussing various plays. ANUS for President!!!

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by SAX27 View Post
    This is actually funny...it is obvious ANUS is pissed at LT for some unknown reason. Hijacking this thread was/is ANUS's objective and she has accomplished her goal. As much as we appreciate LT and want to defend him, I suggest we simply ignore her rants, dont give her the satisfaction of a reply and lets get back to discussing various plays. ANUS for President!!!
    Thanks. Glad you had fun along with me.

iloseagain

Lol dude u literally say the same thing every time.. "Crying bitching wallowing etc etc etc". What are u gaining from this lol? This is awesome

Anubis

Lol dude u literally say the same thing every time.. "Crying bitching wallowing etc etc etc". What are u gaining from this lol? This is awesome
    Aha, so you ask a question when you know the answer: I am having fun at your expense.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

iloseagain

No i don't know the answer actually.. I wouldn't ask the question if i knew the answer.. So what are u gaining from this?

Anubis

No i don't know the answer actually.. I wouldn't ask the question if i knew the answer.. So what are u gaining from this?
    Freedom.

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Freedom.
    lol, jus kidding. I already answered your question above. "I am having fun at your expense" was the answer.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I know, I know. It is so irritating to hear about somebody else's 3K payout after several consecutive losing days and being long term biatch ass wallowing losers:
    roflmao

Totally. Here's last week. Tell us more about how you turned lunch money into dinner money.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

lol, jus kidding. I already answered your question above. "I am having fun at your expense" was the answer.
    79 posts in 2 days as a member....lol

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    79 posts in 2 days as a member....lol
    and 79 of them are trolling bullshit

Anubis

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Luck is the residue of design. Of course luck plays a major factor in any event, but a working model puts you in position to be successful in the long run, being on the right end of that luck more often than not. And I am not sure why you put model in quotes, mine is very intricate with lots of stuff going on.
    All that talk and another losing day again. You are 6-9 now since I saw your plays over the past three days. You can save the sample size nonsense to yourself in your predictable response. Enough said.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

+10.42 units for the season...why would it matter when u started "seeing" his plays? I don't understand...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

iloseagain

+10.42 units for the season...why would it matter when u started "seeing" his plays? I don't understand...
    Cuz the guys a fukkin moron lol jesus
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave iloseagain 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Anubis

Happy for you.

Anubis

Here is something for your Minnesota Vikings avatar that will make you even more happy:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HSvWf4R5DY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Nddngqp-Q
    Last edited by Anubis; 05-27-16 at 02:01 AM.

First 1234