JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    you never watched a game in your life
    no hes probably watched a ton of games.. but probably didnt watch them with understanding.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

you never watched a game in your life
    Explain how CP3 is better than Kyrie at this point in their careers.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    no hes probably watched a ton of games.. but probably didnt watch them with understanding.
    Says the guy who was clueless on the OKC game the other night.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Says the guy who was clueless on the OKC game the other night.
    clueless? ... i won what i picked though? how doesnt that make me clueless.. i was just shooting the shit in that OKC thread you moron. BANTER

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Curry has a low shooting percentage in the finals of course Cleveland has a shot then you got Clay Thompson another stud

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Just accept that he's winning it and make money off it.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

he can pass and play defense. also kyrie suspect from range

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Just accept that he's winning it and make money off it.
    I won't accept anything on james. You will lose taking him. Watch and see. I am actually hoping okc lose now cause warriors will beat him. The only purpose of an nba season is seeing james lose the final. Everything else is pointless.
    Points Awarded:

YouHave2outs gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kmarinouofm gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RubberKettle gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmarinouofm, and YouHave2outs

jtoler

he can pass and play defense. also kyrie suspect from range
    Kyrie can stroke it, he didnt shoot well this year from 3 but shot 41% last year. Paul better leader, passer, defense, Kyrie better handle, better after contact. Overall better player is Paul he is, Kyrie prob better scorer.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    only people left doubting cavs are duke state warrior nuthuggers - anyone without bias can see this is the cavs year
    Nobody nuthugging than more you dumb penetrate asshugging lebron, you dumb penetrating idiot. And you had the guts to call out others nutgugging, your stupidity never cease to amaze me, you are increasing your level of stupidity day by day, its amazing.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

No excuse not to win the title? Uh...they're going to be facing maybe the best NBA team ever.

SteezW
    SteezW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I won't accept anything on james. You will lose taking him. Watch and see. I am actually hoping okc lose now cause warriors will beat him. The only purpose of an nba season is seeing james lose the final. Everything else is pointless.

I can't wait. All GOAT arguments are invalid because of his 2-4 finals record and I'm rooting for him to lose another

t-wizzle

We had this same exact debate in 2012. Whoever they play it will be a very good probably great series. He might lose but I'm not betting against him because I want to see him fail. I can't stand the guy but I recognize how good he is and right now I'm not so sure even Golden State would beat him.

SteezW
    SteezW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Poor Bron Bron. I respect his talent and I like the Cavs to cover every game vs Toronto but look at this guy. C'mon man

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

GSW haven't lost 2 in a row all season. Cavs looking good, but the Warriors are a whole new beast.
    This happens every year: Lebron walks into the finals only to struggle to a good west team (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors).

Notice the 6 straight finals appearances but losing finals record?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

lebron wins deal with it

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    No excuse not to win the title? Uh...they're going to be facing maybe the best NBA team ever.
    I think that's a minor detail that this air betting clown forgot in his opening post

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Can someone please tell me what Bron has done too garner this much hate? The decision? Come on, guy made a mistake. Skill wise he happens to be one of the greatest of all time. Truthfully you cannot deny this and if you do then it's because you're blinded by your hate. How do people stand Curry and his antics on the court? I can't wait for the public to get tired of Curry's arrogant ass as well as his team. Then they'll do the same to them as they've done to Lebron. I couldn't care less about Cleveland so don't bother calling me a nut hugger. The hate is just tiring, unfounded and pointless.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Either team would be totally capable of winning the finals.
    I really thought the refs had bias for Cleveland in the last game.
    Can't say either team should be wagered on in finals, the refs
    will dish out the foul calls.. it's too much of a guess.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    They also might face okc.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    We had this same exact debate in 2012. Whoever they play it will be a very good probably great series. He might lose but I'm not betting against him because I want to see him fail. I can't stand the guy but I recognize how good he is and right now I'm not so sure even Golden State would beat him.
    Dude he is playing absolute garbage teams and they sweeten the pot for him at the end of the year so Detroit would fall and he didn't have to face Indy in the first round. The guy consistently gets the easiest road to the playoffs every year except when he was with the stack MIami team. Playing revolving door defense on him. Iggy shut him down last year and Kwami the year before. Anyone remotely having some defensive skills gives him problems. Again Leonard and Iggy won MVP the last two years. Both guarding Lebron. The guy is a really good solid player but the media wants us to believe he is a god. No god throws up bricks like this guy does.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    Can someone please tell me what Bron has done too garner this much hate? The decision? Come on, guy made a mistake. Skill wise he happens to be one of the greatest of all time. Truthfully you cannot deny this and if you do then it's because you're blinded by your hate. How do people stand Curry and his antics on the court? I can't wait for the public to get tired of Curry's arrogant ass as well as his team. Then they'll do the same to them as they've done to Lebron. I couldn't care less about Cleveland so don't bother calling me a nut hugger. The hate is just tiring, unfounded and pointless.
    The consensus does not lie. Curry is more in line with the public in image and character. So many more people enjoy watching Curry and the Warriors. This includes fans of other teams.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Dude he is playing absolute garbage teams and they sweeten the pot for him at the end of the year so Detroit would fall and he didn't have to face Indy in the first round. The guy consistently gets the easiest road to the playoffs every year except when he was with the stack MIami team. Playing revolving door defense on him. Iggy shut him down last year and Kwami the year before. Anyone remotely having some defensive skills gives him problems. Again Leonard and Iggy won MVP the last two years. Both guarding Lebron. The guy is a really good solid player but the media wants us to believe he is a god. No god throws up bricks like this guy does.
    Breh, Bron averaged 36, 13, and 9 in the Finals last year, if thats being shut down then Im sure every player in the history of the league would love to get shut down like that.

lakerboy

Breh, Bron averaged 36, 13, and 9 in the Finals last year, if thats being shut down then Im sure every player in the history of the league would love to get shut down like that.
    What was his shooting %?

jtoler

What was his shooting %?
    40%. With Kyrie and Love along with Channing should make a world of difference, he was taking 35+ shots alot of those games. Right now they are in a great rhythm, playing in a championship caliber focused manner. Seems they are playing really focused with attention to detail and making the most of every possession, they get it done this year.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

lakerboy such a good poster as of late

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

cleveland vs golden st should be a good series but don't count out okc just yet.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

killer instinct and competitiveness. kyrie will eventually get there but if you replace cp3 with kyrie, cleveland is a definite championship team. kyrie is a better 3 point shooter though. everything else, i'll take cp3 as of now.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    The consensus does not lie. Curry is more in line with the public in image and character. So many more people enjoy watching Curry and the Warriors. This includes fans of other teams.
    I can't stand watching GS and all the bullshit they get away with. It is comical watching Bogut and Green blocking defenders like offensive lineman. GS is the golden boys of the league right now because the league lets them get away with bullshit. They can hand check, push, grab and foul but you can't blow on them bitches... The other night was a damn sham with how one sided the calls were. You can't beat GS and the refs too. They need to put an asterisk by their wins. Can't stand watching the spectacle. Pass.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I can't stand watching GS and all the bullshit they get away with. It is comical watching Bogut and Green blocking defenders like offensive lineman. GS is the golden boys of the league right now because the league lets them get away with bullshit. They can hand check, push, grab and foul but you can't blow on them bitches... The other night was a damn sham with how one sided the calls were. You can't beat GS and the refs too. They need to put an asterisk by their wins. Can't stand watching the spectacle. Pass.
    it's amazing how two people can watch the same game and see get such diametrically opposed perspectives. in the first half of that game i did not see one questionable call that went GS way, while the Thunder appeared to get a few. i believe the Thunder were called for 5 fouls in the half while GS was in the bonus both periods.

refs don't call moving screens at the top unless it's blatant on anyone. thunder do the same things. it's more noticeable with GS cuz they bang 3s off them like no ones business and are more adept at moving and cutting without the ball.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    it's amazing how two people can watch the same game and see get such diametrically opposed perspectives. in the first half of that game i did not see one questionable call that went GS way, while the Thunder appeared to get a few. i believe the Thunder were called for 5 fouls in the half while GS was in the bonus both periods.

refs don't call moving screens at the top unless it's blatant on anyone. thunder do the same things. it's more noticeable with GS cuz they bang 3s off them like no ones business and are more adept at moving and cutting without the ball.
    Lol this fukkin loser wearing his Warriors goggles.

YouHave2outs

I"m sure the irony is lost on you.

lakerboy

40%. With Kyrie and Love along with Channing should make a world of difference, he was taking 35+ shots alot of those games. Right now they are in a great rhythm, playing in a championship caliber focused manner. Seems they are playing really focused with attention to detail and making the most of every possession, they get it done this year.
    That's all fine bud but he shot 40%. When kobe did that it was an issue. James is great but he is a dick.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Lebron will win thus year so this thread is useless

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post

Why not take off your Warriors fan hat. Why not google "warriors illegal screens". You will find over 729,000 posts. Do you think that's by accident? Is it some type of conspiracy? No the conspiracy is how the fukk they get away with it. Go to youtube and look at all the ridiculous screens by Bogut and Green. Some of them are the most egregious you will ever seen in basketball. Watching them play is like watching a football team blocking on kickoffs.

Draymond and Bogut are the 2 most dirtiest players in the NBA in the last 30 years. These guys foul on every play but the refs are fatigued and stop calling it. Go look at the knee to the balls Green did to Adams on Wednesday. That shit was on purpose. He saw Adams coming over and deliberately lifted his knee to purposely hurt him. These guys are smart because they know how to get away with their shenanigans but anyone with half a brain can see the shit their doing. Curry dancing and prancing right in front of guys, staring them down as if he just blew them up coming across the middle. Green getting right in the face of OKC players. The taunting bullshit gets old and really takes away from the game. I don't give a damn who wins OKC/GS but watching the shit GS does really makes it hard to watch.

First 1234 Last