JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by dubnation View Post
    louie so lisa is the one writing these scripts? Or is it lebron?

Need some answers here.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Thanks for the heads up Froggy,

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    To be fair goatmilk the magnetic rim theory was in full effect last night - I have shot over one million layups in my life and never got one to balance and gold on the back of a rim
    I tried to tell em last year Louie when Houston made that come back and Josh Smith couldnt miss from 3 to save his life.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What in the hell happened in the San Antonio game tonight?

I'm still in disbelief. Especially San Antonio trying to give the foul..... and the ref won't call it.

Unusual sequence at the end of the game.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    And furthermore.... No fukking way does the NBA want OKC VS Golden State in the semi's either.

Horrible television if this happens.

SBR elite... you asked for predictions... there you have it.
    Not so fast. OKC has more star power than SAS, AND.... it gives the Warriors an easier go to ensure their Warriors-Cavs final

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cavs to win in 7 will be plus600 nota bad prop

louielouie

I think cavs in 6 though - winning on home court

louielouie

Thunder are a tougher matchup for warriors than spurs

louielouie

Could see a cavs thunderinals and cavs in 5

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

When will you give up frog? Do you have no shame? Don't you feel so pathetic?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1179

Shorty I got stacks on deck

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The Series was rigged...for 7 games...Casey and the Refs were in on it...I dun believe Lowry and Derozan were as bad as they acted either....It should have been over in 5 or 6 games....the refs screwed Miami today...same way they screwed the Raps in game 6....the better team moved on today tho....the league preferred Miami...as did the US media...but Toronto is a new Market...all star game etc etc...so they will make due....

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The Series was rigged...for 7 games...Casey and the Refs were in on it...I dun believe Lowry and Derozan were as bad as they acted either....It should have been over in 5 or 6 games....the refs screwed Miami today...same way they screwed the Raps in game 6....the better team moved on today tho....the league preferred Miami...as did the US media...but Toronto is a new Market...all star game etc etc...so they will make due....
    So the rig was still in men

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Conspiracy theorists on this site are hilarious. Can't even get their stories straight. They're all really good at explaining why a game was rigged after it happens, but when it comes to predicting the said rigs, they always fail miserably. Kinda makes you wonder what the point is? They claim to know the industry inside and out yet can't even predict their "100% rigs" right.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13293

annnnnnnd cut!

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Conspiracy theorists on this site are hilarious. Can't even get their stories straight. They're all really good at explaining why a game was rigged after it happens, but when it comes to predicting the said rigs, they always fail miserably. Kinda makes you wonder what the point is? They claim to know the industry inside and out yet can't even predict their "100% rigs" right.
    This x10

OP clearly didn't have the true script cause Level 5 (Maximum) rigs never fail. Obviously.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    This x10

OP clearly didn't have the true script cause Level 5 (Maximum) rigs never fail. Obviously.
    You said it. Level 5 (Maximum) rigs N E V E R fail.

Menses

LOL....now now...Seto you know better than that....I've done the rig thing a few times on here..you kno my history.....been away for a while tho....did you not see game 6...in this series? did you not see what the refs did today ? The series was extended longer than it had to be...Raps should have won in 5 or 6 but the revenue was too good to pass up...the league can't have 3 series all go short...it was 43 FT to 23 FT Raps...

Biyombo got away with Murder. all afternoon to the point that McRoberts got so fed up he lost his cool.....Wade had 6 personal fouls in 6 games prior to today,,,Lowry had 25...Wade had 2 in the 1st quarter LOL....how can you not see this ? Toronto shot the ball well...and deserved to win..but the RIG was definitely in just in case...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Kobe retires and this is all you have left pal

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

LOL....now now...Seto you know better than that....I've done the rig thing a few times on here..you kno my history.....been away for a while tho....did you not see game 6...in this series? did you not see what the refs did today ? The series was extended longer than it had to be...Raps should have won in 5 or 6 but the revenue was too good to pass up...the league can't have 3 series all go short...it was 43 FT to 23 FT Raps...

Biyombo got away with Murder. all afternoon to the point that McRoberts got so fed up he lost his cool.....Wade had 6 personal fouls in 6 games prior to today,,,Lowry had 25...Wade had 2 in the 1st quarter LOL....how can you not see this ? Toronto shot the ball well...and deserved to win..but the RIG was definitely in just in case...
    I fail to see where your post contradicts anything I said. In fact, you're reinforcing my point. You're really good at explaining all this shit after the game, cool. You could be right, wrong, whatever, it's not really relevant. What I'm saying is all you conspiracy theorists can't predict any of this shit before the games happen so why do you act like such know it alls? If you knew the industry that well you could predict which games are rigged beforehand and make money. Funnily enough none of you are able to do so with any accuracy. I wonder why that is?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    NBA has officially greenlighted a Level 5 (Maximum) Rig Order for the Heat-Raptors series.

The NBA is going to ensure the Heat move on to face the Cavs. Set in stone, guaranteed to happen.

Go all in on the Heat ML for the series.
    Bwahahahaha

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Game 6 was the easiest hedge for this series I must add, it just felt so right

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

People who do this need friends

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Wats a level 1 rig vs a level 5 rig.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Wats a level 1 rig vs a level 5 rig.
    There's different levels of maximum rig hence this rig didn't rig as it was only level 5, need at least level 6 for maximum rignition.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Everyone knows the rig level goes to 20, a 5 is still very fallible.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Plus a lot of the players can't even read the script.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    NBA has officially greenlighted a Level 5 (Maximum) Rig Order for the Heat-Raptors series.

The NBA is going to ensure the Heat move on to face the Cavs. Set in stone, guaranteed to happen.

Go all in on the Heat ML for the series.
    x a billion

Avenger_deux
    Avenger_deux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

It's ok froggie. Reload for NFL.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Game 6 was the easiest hedge for this series I must add, it just felt so right
    it was the easiest money of the playoffs...Refs extended the series...most people know this...

Menses

I fail to see where your post contradicts anything I said. In fact, you're reinforcing my point. You're really good at explaining all this shit after the game, cool. You could be right, wrong, whatever, it's not really relevant. What I'm saying is all you conspiracy theorists can't predict any of this shit before the games happen so why do you act like such know it alls? If you knew the industry that well you could predict which games are rigged beforehand and make money. Funnily enough none of you are able to do so with any accuracy. I wonder why that is?
    I been away too long from this board...maybe it was somebody else...that I had these discussions with...cuz I have done the whole rig thing before...before the games...we maybe it was not you...coulda sworn....lotta guys do pull the fix thing after the fact....but i think me and ratzz have done this before hand several times...and we discussed it in the past with u before...but i been away for a few months....anyhow....the Super bowl rig was all over the net...do you not remember this? this was posted months before the game....i been away from this board too long...look at the date...on this one...months before the Super Bowl....

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

^ yes someone posted this in NFL forum, which is one of the reasons why I changed my panthers pick at the last minute. Might not of been that video but the same dude

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Frogger is one of the dumbest guys here.

Nothing new.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Frogger is one of the dumbest guys here.

Nothing new.

I've never seen you this fired up before, Mo.

Gotta say, it's a bit intimidating.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've never seen you this fired up before, Mo.

Gotta say, it's a bit intimidating.
    Dont be the giant

Moiest is a teddy bear

First 123 Last