eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

He did it so the Republican nominee can be given to Kasich, and then be his VP

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    And he just named his running mate last week.
    trump called it correctly on Scruz' running mate.... I can't even look at her for three seconds without flinching.....

i think Ted Scruz was simply hoping one of two things, 1. she is, like sarah jessica parker, with that long-ass horse face, actually a horse he could hop up on and ride past Trump, or 2., a woman that ugly has to be a "sapiosexual" like ol lyin Ted Scruz claims to be, so maybe he could tap a little more strange before getting steamrolled out of the race.....

at least fiorina provided some comedic relief when her oversized hooves got caught on the side of the stage and she fell off it.... good thing she didn't break a leg, they' d have had to euthanized her right there in front of the crowd
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did anyone else notice Cruz elbow his wife in the damn face when they embraced

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Eww, did he really do that, or is that shopped.

wow... not shopped, and one of the biggest poker tells ever..... people do that little serpent tongue thingy when they get away with something....

after a guy blows you off a pot, if his tongue does that (an inherent, instinctive human reaction) it means he bluffed you and he got away with it.... as it's instinctive, you have to teach yourself not to do it.....

trump clearly knows he's not qualified, and is getting away with this president run despite not having a clue.....

I really thought he'd start boning up on shit and educating himself, surround himself with knowledgeable people to advise him, etc., actually learn the name of the countries around the world and their leaders, and basically acquire enough knowledge so that he might be able to pass a 7th grade level class on how our gov't is structured, etc.... he hasn't.....

but he's definitely pulling one over on us, and his "tell" above shows us he knows it, instinctively

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Trump vs Clinton
    At least the debates should be entertaining.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow... not shopped, and one of the biggest poker tells ever..... people do that little serpent tongue thingy when they get away with something....

after a guy blows you off a pot, if his tongue does that (an inherent, instinctive human reaction) it means he bluffed you and he got away with it.... as it's instinctive, you have to teach yourself not to do it.....

trump clearly knows he's not qualified, and is getting away with this president run despite not having a clue.....

I really thought he'd start boning up on shit and educating himself, surround himself with knowledgeable people to advise him, etc., actually learn the name of the countries around the world and their leaders, and basically acquire enough knowledge so that he might be able to pass a 7th grade level class on how our gov't is structured, etc.... he hasn't.....

but he's definitely pulling one over on us, and his "tell" above shows us he knows it, instinctively

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    They will definitely qualify as "Must-See-TV"! As Bart Scott would say, "Cant wait"...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They could put that shit on PPV and make a fortune.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

TRUMP is gonna eat her alive.

First 12