bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

So down 3 with 1 sec left in the game you shoot a 5 foot jump shot?

I dont even understand what's going on anymore...I really dont....there must be a lot of heroin shooting going on amongst these coaches

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

I dont think that was a entertainment fix or match fixing

bettilimbroke999

I mean was the goal to make the 5 foot jumper and draw a foul (which are never called anyway on the final play unless they're flagrant?)

How did GSW come out as an 8 1/2 pt favorite then announce Curry is out for 2 weeks and go up to 9 1/2....I just dont get it league MVP out means the line goes up???? Okay hmmmmm

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Did you watch the last gsw game? Curry is hurt and forcing it, gs obviously better without him right now

They were +25 after Curry left at halftime

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

It was more than 1 sec to go

They hoped to score and foul

Got all ****** up

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wait, 1 sec left and they wanted to score, foul the other team, hope they miss one, and then what????

Its 1 sec, they're pinning their hopes on an 80' foot alley-oop tip in?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wait, 1 sec left and they wanted to score, foul the other team, hope they miss one, and then what????

There was NOT 1 second left when he took the runner, more like 6 seconds

They got the ball back and the miss and bouncing around with 2.9 left

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

what game are you guys talking about.. I read this thread 4 times and don't get it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of fishy things of been going on lately you have to try to out guess them

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Yes....I mean yes as in literally yes that's what their plan was. I mean perhaps they hoped they'd miss both free throws and then they could tip in with a second left for the win instead of OT but other than that that's pretty much that was their gameplan was....the alternative was shoot a 3 and tie the game....I would say 99.9999999999999999999% of the time with 2 seconds or less left in the game theyd go for the 3 ball but their coach has a different approach. Here's a pic of him working out that final play...

Aight aight listen niggas we down 3 with 2 seconds left now we got a couple of the best 3 point shooters in the league in Paul George and Monte Ellis....but they gonna be expecting that shit niggas....but whats the last thing they would think we'd do? Run out the clock and shoot a 2....I mean penetrate niggas u wit me or what Im yo coach muthafuckas dont give me those looks now hit dis shit and get out there and kick some ass!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    There was NOT 1 second left when he took the runner, more like 6 seconds

They got the ball back and the miss and bouncing around with 2.9 left
    So they shot the 2 with 2.9 left by your guesstimation instead of 2 secs....my bad I guess...well the good news is had it gone in they might have lost by less....HOW BOUT PASS THAT ************ OUT AND SHOOT A 3 to tie the game....by the way how does a ball get shot at 6 seconds on a 5 foot shot and take over 3 seconds to bounce off the rim...was the ************ defying gravity and just floating above the rim for 3 seconds?

Even so if there's a whole guesstimated 2.9 secs left in the game instead of 2 secs left how can you shoot a 2 when you're down 3....I mean if you make it you STILL LOSE!

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-27-16 at 03:20 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

team full of bums.

Raptors in 6

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

yea what game is this about, Pacers-Raptors? WTF. They shot a 3 at the end

HendoNation
    HendoNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    So they shot the 2 with 2.9 left by your guesstimation instead of 2 secs....my bad I guess...well the good news is had it gone in they might have lost by less....HOW BOUT PASS THAT ************ OUT AND SHOOT A 3 to tie the game....by the way how does a ball get shot at 6 seconds on a 5 foot shot and take over 3 seconds to bounce off the rim...was the ************ defying gravity and just floating above the rim for 3 seconds?

Even so if there's a whole guesstimated 2.9 secs left in the game instead of 2 secs left how can you shoot a 2 when you're down 3....I mean if you make it you STILL LOSE!

??? Do you forget the ball came down and they fought for the rebound until Biyombo knocked it out of bounds? Yeah i'd say thats about 3 seconds. Not to mention if he had made the shot there would still be 5 seconds or so on the clock. Plenty of time to foul and still have a good look at the end. Not a terrible decision given their inability to get an open 3 initially

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    what game are you guys talking about.. I read this thread 4 times and don't get it
    Indiana at Toronto.... when Monta Ellis jerked around with the ball.... and then decided to drive the lane... and get a 2 pointer even though he had under 5 seconds to go in the game.... and needed a 3 to tie the game.

I think these players are so use to covering spreads... they forget to win games.

bettilimbroke999

ESPN play by play of the game...email ESPN with your bitching about the time....it was a fuckin joke....Ellis tryin to cover his Pacers +2 1/2 huge wager

0:11 DeMar DeRozan personal foul (Solomon Hill draws the foul) 99 - 102
    0:03 Monta Ellis misses 99 - 102
    0:02 Pacers offensive team rebound 99 - 102
    0:02 Pacers 20 Sec. timeout

In fairness to Monta Ellis he did shoot a highly contested hopeless runner with a little over 5 secs left which had no hope as he basically was trying to literally shoot through a defender a foot taller than him directly in front of him in perfect position...it was missed by a mile and luckily (for the Pacers) knocked out on the rebound leaving them one last opportunity with 2.7 secs left (which is tons of time to get a shot off of course....or so you would think). Indiana then somehow got Hill the ball wide penetrating open for 3 with a second left in the game which he unimaginably just held for a second til his bet cashed and the clock ran out and when he finally decided it would be a good idea to maybe go ahead and shoot the janitors were cleaning the stadium...he made it of course but apparently with 2.7 secs on the clock he forgot time might be a factor....he however was caught screaming CASH THAT SHIT AFTER THE BUZZER WENT OFF so its hard to say what he was thinking

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-28-16 at 07:25 PM.