sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

SBR Poker Makeup Tourney:

Saturday 9pm ET

Makeup Tournament for interrupted tournament last night!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

get em astros!!!!! take it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

+1

Any plans for reaching 10k posts Donker?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Will this be invite only (pwd) for the 13 players left in it?

-stash

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

can I play?

I didn't sign up for it, knowing itd crash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Do the right thing here SBR

Let Rudy Play

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993293

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    Will this be invite only (pwd) for the 13 players left in it?

-stash
    We can do that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, ArunSh, JAKEPEAVY21, mr. leisure, SharpAngles, hhsilver, Broke Homey, and bobbywaves

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I signed up for the 11 PM last night but then when it started it didn't show me as registered

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10100

I was in this correct ?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    +1

Any plans for reaching 10k posts Donker?
    probably some type of video.... call out JJ.... cuss a bunch.... have my wife flash her rack.... who knows

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993293

Password sent to the 13 of you.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    I was in this correct ?
    Incorrect: http://prntscr.com/arkva4

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Password sent to the 13 of you.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Take Astro down!! Wanna hear him bitch that he lost all his momentum after the game crashed

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Take Astro down!! Wanna hear him bitch that he lost all his momentum after the game crashed
    The lower the amount of people the better I do. Eliminates all the dumb luck necessary, hence why I've almost quadrupled my points over the past 4-5 weeks.

I'd just worry about yourself. Still some work for you to do to make the team.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    The lower the amount of people the better I do. Eliminates all the dumb luck necessary, hence why I've almost quadrupled my points over the past 4-5 weeks.

I'd just worry about yourself. Still some work for you to do to make the team.

last i checked I was 10th on the updated list....not sure what work I need to do

i didn't take this thing serious till about a week ago as Im in my prime time work wise (in a 5am out most days 6-7PM)...honestly not even sure I could commit to this even if i did sneak in.....made up 1200 points in a week.......yeah i have nothing to worry about if I want to get in.....

good luck astro....this seems real important to you

astro61200

last i checked I was 10th on the updated list....not sure what work I need to do

i didn't take this thing serious till about a week ago as Im in my prime time work wise (in a 5am out most days 6-7PM)...honestly not even sure I could commit to this even if i did sneak in.....made up 1200 points in a week.......yeah i have nothing to worry about if I want to get in.....

good luck astro....this seems real important to you
    10th on the 2nd team.. 11th after the tournament tonight, 12th after AustinRussell is added to the list, so, yeah, I'd say you have some work to do to remain on it.

All talk, just like when you tried to talk shit in fantasy football then were too much of a pussy to put free betpoints on the line (well you actually did bet, then backed out)

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

secretstash was omitted from the list @ 4510 so everyone gets bumped down a slot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

10th on the 2nd team.. 11th after the tournament tonight, 12th after AustinRussell is added to the list, so, yeah, I'd say you have some work to do to remain on it.

All talk, just like when you tried to talk shit in fantasy football then were too much of a pussy to put free betpoints on the line (well you actually did bet, then backed out)

a pussy huh....dude you're really pathetic.......sad you take this shit so serious........

care to bet something on our poker finish the rest of the year?....oh yeah you can't as you owe points on a loan because you're too broke to pony up $100 to go pro.

now go be a follower and pick on waves some more...

bye the way...I BEAT YOU IN THAT BET.....saved you 400 hundred points and you talk shit

fukin douchebag
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 04-16-16 at 03:39 PM.

astro61200

a pussy huh....dude you're really pathetic.......sad you take this shit so serious........

care to bet something on our poker finish the rest of the year?....oh yeah you can't as you owe points on a loan because you're too broke to pony up $100 to go pro.

now go be a follower and pick on waves some more...

bye the way...I BEAT YOU IN THAT BET.....saved you 400 hundred points and you talk shit

fukin douchebag
    My loan wasn't for going pro.. in fact, I had 12-13k in points when I took the 12k loan
    I'm fine with betting for the rest of the year, free points are fine with me.

And, yes, you would have beat me in the fantasy football bet but it just goes to prove you're all talk, constantly running your mouth, then too scared to man up when someone gets tired of you.

Now go find other people to run your mouth off to, maybe they'll just ignore you so you don't have to turn into a pussy again when someone calls you out.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

My loan wasn't for going pro.. in fact, I had 12-13k in points when I took the 12k loan
    I'm fine with betting for the rest of the year, free points are fine with me.

And, yes, you would have beat me in the fantasy football bet but it just goes to prove you're all talk, constantly running your mouth, then too scared to man up when someone gets tired of you.

Now go find other people to run your mouth off to, maybe they'll just ignore you so you don't have to turn into a pussy again when someone calls you out.

let me know what you'd like to wager for the end of the year and then post up....my credibility is not in question as Ive been to bashes and met posters.......My life won't be complete until I get acceptance from Astro. Good luck tonight Pal

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

well at least i have something to do tonight. watching the poker tourney. but then again i am a geriatric mo fo.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I'd watch as well but its Saturday night and I actually have a life

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

my life ended when i got sick.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    my life ended when i got sick.

oh no chico....are you ok

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    secretstash was omitted from the list @ 4510 so everyone gets bumped down a slot.
    Slanina & Austinssell omitted as well. So anyone currently on Confeds with less than 4,400 pts, will be knocked down 3 slots.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

I guess there is no High Rollers tonight?

astro61200

Why is theantfather in the makeup?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52313

Why is theantfather in the makeup?

Yes - who gave him the password, how did he get in? He honestly should be DQ'd from the World Cup entirely for pulling this stunt, getting into a tournament he very well knew he had no right to play in + obtaining the password via illicit means. I think SBR owes us an explanation on this and really has to take action.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yes - who gave him the password, how did he get in? He honestly should be DQ'd from the World Cup entirely for pulling this stunt, getting into a tournament he very well knew he had no right to play in + obtaining the password via illicit means. I think SBR owes us an explanation on this and really has to take action.
    wait a minute here......I'm heading out the door and see this? WTF is going on? Astro great catch

astro61200

dhristov wins the makeup.. 215 when it crashed. Lesson here is to fold out and hope it crashes.

I'll take my 3rd, thanks for adding a pw to the tourney. Kept all the cheaters out aside from ant

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    SBR won't know how Ant obtained password. The only reasonable explanation is the password has been used before. And the Antfather decided to try it, the cheater that he is.

Auto Donk

dhristov wins the makeup.. 215 when it crashed. Lesson here is to fold out and hope it crashes.

I'll take my 3rd, thanks for adding a pw to the tourney. Kept all the cheaters out aside from ant
    did i not predict this shit? new he'd take it down on this rigged chicken shit fukked up site with fukked up rigged f'n shit hands and every f'n thing else....

fu sbr,..... as always!!!! statistically impossible.... F'N IMPOSSIBLE.... FOR ME TO LOSE F'N 25 STRAIGHT MOTHER F'N COIN FLIPS

F U S B R!!!!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Did someone say poker makeup contest?

Name:  New Bitmap Image (3).bmp
Views: 44
Size:  207.2 KB