Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Chicago Bulls 72-10 Highlight Reel from 1995-1996

It's too bad we will never have 90s basketball in HD. For our kids watching MJ it will be like us watchin Bob Cousy but anyways... the best team ever still looks pretty good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Billy its all over tonight

We will only remember GSW record

It is sad too

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Jordan still the greatest.
    2. That brand of NBA was superior.
    3. Kerr was a baller.
    4. No disrespect to the Warriors who in this era are the best.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The greatest basketball TEAM ever assembled

Warriors are the cream of the crop for this generation but I don't see them winning 72 against those teams of the mid 90s. A guy like Charles Oakley would make these new players cry every play. Literally cry.

jjgold

Rodman probably top 5 defender that ever played also

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    1. Jordan still the greatest.
    2. That brand of NBA was superior.
    3. Kerr was a baller.
    4. No disrespect to the Warriors who in this era are the best.
    Right?? He looks like original Steph in that video. Ha. Although I think he got a little more airtime because he's leading the new team to break it, but still.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

they would have destroyed this Warrior team.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

if it's not in HD....it didn't happen.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Absolutely.

rpesi9955

Jordan will always be the greatest.The man is legendary.

pboozer57
    Maybe next year!
    pboozer57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It would be like -6 Bulls if GS was at home.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

this warriors team isnt even close to their peak yet. Lets give them an opportunity first. I agree this brand of basketball isnt as fun to watch as 90s ball but to say the warriors would get smashed is just ignorant. Kerr had a job back then because he could drill 3s. Last time i checked a 3 is still worth more then a 2. Just let each team be considered great, dont dismiss a team with a dumb era comparison that can never be proven.

jjgold

can you imagine if they choke tonight?

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    can you imagine if they choke tonight?
    That's exactly what I was thinking.highly unlikely but it does make sense.Kerr my not play green Curry or Bogut if it stays close in the fourth.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Basically got 3 all-NBA defenders in Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman playing on one team. No doubt they would be tough because Pippen or Jordan could both be assigned on Curry. A matchup of two teams that pass the ball effortlessly what makes them so great. You'd have to give Bulls the nod just because of Jordan vs. Curry comparison but I think the Bulls will bully them physically inside.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    this warriors team isnt even close to their peak yet. Lets give them an opportunity first. I agree this brand of basketball isnt as fun to watch as 90s ball but to say the warriors would get smashed is just ignorant. Kerr had a job back then because he could drill 3s. Last time i checked a 3 is still worth more then a 2. Just let each team be considered great, dont dismiss a team with a dumb era comparison that can never be proven.
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

00-03 Kobe shaq team would dominated the 95-96 bulls

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    True statement.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

How in the fukk would the triangle offense beat the triangle offense?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

DYK Rodman had 4 more rebounds per game than Shaq did in 02?

bookie4ever
    bookie4ever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Too many distractions now a days for basketball players. You could tell such a passion with the players back then. 100% effort whether up 20 or down 20. Kobe will be the last of that breed tonight. Too many players just want to clock out and cash their check, get on twitter, etc.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    It would be like -6 Bulls if GS was at home.
    People forget that Bulls team had John Salley and Ron Harper both who were elite defenders. That team had great shooters but the defenders on this team were world class. Harper, Salley, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Wennington and Kukoc could flat out play defense. Harper was the only man alive that could slow Jordan down. The Cavaliers stupidly traded him for Danny FUkking Ferry and always regretted it as Jordan haunted them year after year. Even Jordan admitted that Harper was the 1 guy that could slow him and Cleveland fukked up.

Most people don't realize that the Bulls were tall and very long. Harper and Jordan were both 6'6" PG and SG. Can you imagine Harper on Curry and Jordan on Klay. They would lock that shit down. The second GS set an illegal pick one of them was putting them on their ass.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Basically got 3 all-NBA defenders in Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman playing on one team. No doubt they would be tough because Pippen or Jordan could both be assigned on Curry. A matchup of two teams that pass the ball effortlessly what makes them so great. You'd have to give Bulls the nod just because of Jordan vs. Curry comparison but I think the Bulls will bully them physically inside.

You forgot Ron Harper who was one of the greatest defenders in the league. He'd guard Curry.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

So, for shits:
    Jordan vs curry
    Pippen vs klay
    Rodman vs green
    Harper vs Barnes or iggy?

Bulls have the better defense and are bigger for sure but someone is going to be open on the perimeter and any of those guys can knock down a 3. I can't give the edge to either team. In terms of rebounding, Rodman is a beast but green is no slouch. He complains a lot (so does everyone else, it's just the flop era) but the guy plays with heart. I guess Rodman gets the edge there because he's a bit off the rails.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Some other interesting looks

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    DYK Rodman had 4 more rebounds per game than Shaq did in 02?
    rodman trying to guard shaq would be laughable. come on now. bryant and jordan would cancel each other out. Pippen would get the better of Eddie Jones or Rice.

i think the 2012 heat team would give the bulls a battle tbh. pippen would be outclassed against wade or lebron in their primes for 7 games. bosh would stretch rodman way out to the 3 line. paint would be open all day. they didn't have too many pfs like bosh in the 90s. guys as versatile as him. there was some big men shooters but couldn't do what bosh could do.

It's hard to say who would win. Bulls were lockdown on defense that what made them so good. That's how those miami teams were while wade was healthy.

Lakers team was an offensive juggernaut. Better offensive team than the Bulls imo.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 04-15-16 at 03:34 PM.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6399

Hard to say if two completely diff eras. Nowadays is all about touch fouls, flopping, and crying. Back then it was basically no blood no foul.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Hard to say if two completely diff eras. Nowadays is all about touch fouls, flopping, and crying. Back then it was basically no blood no foul.
    no it wasn't.....you couldn't even touch jordan during his championship runs. i don't know why people always say that it was so physical during jordan's reign. it wasn't. it was "no blood no foul" during the late 80s and really early 90s and then jordan came into the picture and everything changed. late 80s wasn't really the jordan era.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Jeremy Lin should have played in the 80s =)

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

no it wasn't.....you couldn't even touch jordan during his championship runs. i don't know why people always say that it was so physical during jordan's reign. it wasn't. it was "no blood no foul" during the late 80s and really early 90s and then jordan came into the picture and everything changed. late 80s wasn't really the jordan era.
    When did they get rid of hand checking? Thats the real question IMO. Just being able to feel which way the offensive player is going was big. Now 1v1 defensive is so ineffective player like Harden dont even bother...better off cherry pickin.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    People forget that Bulls team had John Salley and Ron Harper both who were elite defenders. That team had great shooters but the defenders on this team were world class. Harper, Salley, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Wennington and Kukoc could flat out play defense. Harper was the only man alive that could slow Jordan down. The Cavaliers stupidly traded him for Danny FUkking Ferry and always regretted it as Jordan haunted them year after year. Even Jordan admitted that Harper was the 1 guy that could slow him and Cleveland fukked up.

Most people don't realize that the Bulls were tall and very long. Harper and Jordan were both 6'6" PG and SG. Can you imagine Harper on Curry and Jordan on Klay. They would lock that shit down. The second GS set an illegal pick one of them was putting them on their ass.
    As a Bulls fan, I can honestly say this is the first time wennington, kukoc and defense was ever used in the same sentence.