seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Is this the first year the championship game is NOT on CBS?

Absolutely shocked that its on two different stations and not CBS. Why would CBS give up showing something they paid billions for? Don't tell me NCIS will get better ratings tonight either. Not buying that bullshit.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Absolutely shocked that its on two different stations and not CBS. Why would CBS give up showing something they paid billions for? Don't tell me NCIS will get better ratings tonight either. Not buying that bullshit.
    Who the hell knows......its stupid.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I thought it was on CBS last year.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

of course NCIS will get better ratings. you don't have to buy it or like it but they will by far outrate a college basketball game that starts too late disrupting local newscasts at 11. shove the thing over to cable and fans will find it. everyone has cable by now one would think.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I thought it was on CBS last year.
    I was shocked the semi finals weren't on cbs.......

the fact they're trying to do different broadcast for the teams is absurd. Overthinking it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What are the women going to watch?

NCIS

Breadloser
    Big Bear
    Breadloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This was the only way NCAA could keep CBS for CBB

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    of course NCIS will get better ratings. you don't have to buy it or like it but they will by far outrate a college basketball game that starts too late disrupting local newscasts at 11. shove the thing over to cable and fans will find it. everyone has cable by now one would think.
    A lot less people have cable now than a few years ago. I haven't had cable in about 5 years. Was able to get an AT&T login to use the ESPN app and watch that through my Xbox, have my old roommate's Hulu login, I have Amazon Prime and Netflix. Also able to use the AT&T login for all of the other station's apps (Showtime, FX, Epix, HBO, and a bunch of others)

Sporting events that aren't on ESPN I just stream via firstrow, or in the case of the tournament just watch on CBS Sports' website.

Cable is a joke.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    A lot less people have cable now than a few years ago. I haven't had cable in about 5 years. Was able to get an AT&T login to use the ESPN app and watch that through my Xbox, have my old roommate's Hulu login, I have Amazon Prime and Netflix. Also able to use the AT&T login for all of the other station's apps (Showtime, FX, Epix, HBO, and a bunch of others)

Sporting events that aren't on ESPN I just stream via firstrow, or in the case of the tournament just watch on CBS Sports' website.

Cable is a joke.
    agree, it's too expensive but more convenient than plugging into one of those x box things (who has those) or watching it on your phone (that must get old quick) or subscribing to netflix or downloading apps to watch stuff. despise new technology.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    agree, it's too expensive but more convenient than plugging into one of those x box things (who has those) or watching it on your phone (that must get old quick) or subscribing to netflix or downloading apps to watch stuff. despise new technology.
    Well, I run a video game business so I kind of have to have one ha.. but a lot of people have an Xbox, I specifically got that over a PS4 as Xbox has the ESPN app