Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

The Douche Jon Jones is at it again

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura _player_1413478522&entry_id=0_pzysfrzm" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" style="width: 700; height: 394px;" frameborder="0" height="421" width="664"></iframe>

UFC superstar Jon Jones called a police officer a "f**king liar" and a "pig" during a heated exchange in New Mexico last week ... and TMZ Sports has the footage. It all went down when Jon was pulled over in his white Corvette on suspicion of drag racing around midnight Thursday night.
    The encounter was definitely heated from the beginning -- the officer making it clear he was NOT happy with Jones.
    But Jon -- who is on probation from a hit and run conviction -- doesn't take kindly to the officer's tone and starts to bark back ... at one point calling him a "f*cking liar" and a "pig."
    He added, "You're despicable."
    The officer replied, "I feel the same way about you sir."
    Jones went on "The MMA Hour" with Ariel Helwani and later apologized -- saying he was emotional and shouldn't have said what he said.
    The UFC issued a statement saying, "We are aware of the situation and are looking into the matter. We've also been in touch with Jon's team regarding the matter."

The dumbass is also now cruising with an ignition interlock installed in his car

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Love the cops replies
    Sometimes sleep on my left , sometimes right
    Awesome
    Hate that fkr
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Slipknot26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Fukin clown, I love how after the fact in every incident this guy is involved in he acts like he has learned his lesson
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

What a fall from grace. I will not order any PPV this guy is a part of. Maybe I am in the minority but I can't stand someone who disrespects cops.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    What a fall from grace. I will not order any PPV this guy is a part of. Maybe I am in the minority but I can't stand someone who disrespects cops.
    Forget hating on cops... this clown hit a prego with his car and ran away from the crash site.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I will steal his PPV.

Does that make me on his side or not?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I will steal his PPV.

Does that make me on his side or not?
    What is it with you lately? Fighting and stealing...I thought you learned your lesson? I guess not

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    What is it with you lately? Fighting and stealing...I thought you learned your lesson? I guess not
    Sanchez I am a delinquent.

I can't fight who I am.

Sanchez I am a good person. I just get barreled in betting money line favorite parlays

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

How can he consistently get pulled over for driving with a suspended license and not go to jail? he just got busted a month ago for the same shit.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Why is he still driving?

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

These fking pigs are always sticking their noses where th eye don't belong. I would have said the same thing to the cop

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    These fking pigs are always sticking their noses where th eye don't belong. I would have said the same thing to the cop
    The job description of a police officer is to enforce the law. In this particular instance, the officer was enforcing the law.

It's like the moron who blames the professor for failing an exam.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

okay nobody mentioned his slurred speech. was he drinking???

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    okay nobody mentioned his slurred speech. was he drinking???
    Interlock. Ostensibly was not able to start car if he was drinking.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    The job description of a police officer is to enforce the law. In this particular instance, the officer was enforcing the law.

don't know what dream world you live in. do you consider things like, corruption? uneducated? what about just power tripping?

its like the moron who blames the professor for passing an exam

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

don't know what dream world you live in. do you consider things like, corruption? uneducated? what about just power tripping?

its like the moron who blames the professor for passing an exam
    You can consider it, but you also need to realize that it's pretty rare. With all of the video technology now, even cops that wanted to go on corrupt rampages all the time can't really do that now.

At this point with Jones, you can't even really consider it anymore. Even people that hate cops are like "yep, he probably did it."

He just needs his car taken away. Like Cedric Benson needed his boat taken away.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    You can consider it, but you also need to realize that it's pretty rare. With all of the video technology now, even cops that wanted to go on corrupt rampages all the time can't really do that now.

At this point with Jones, you can't even really consider it anymore. Even people that hate cops are like "yep, he probably did it."

He just needs his car taken away. Like Cedric Benson needed his boat taken away.
    Don't know where you're from I'm from Australia. Probably one of the least corrupt places with one of the highest standards of living. It was only 10 years ago when a large chunk of our law enforcement got done for corruption. It was pretty big in the media.

Ya video surveillance is getting bigger. Ever wonder why?

WalkingLuckCharm

Jon Jones got done for speeding.. don't know about you guys us but if I had his car I would never not speed

WalkingLuckCharm

Maybe it's also just distorted media but from the land down under we here corrupt American cops all the time. Most recently I head this guy was getting girls to suck him off? Wasn't this a big thing?

WalkingLuckCharm

Don't get me wrong I also think Jones is a douche. Don't really care though he's young got famous and rich real quick.

But in terms of all this stuff about racing and speeding? Don't you guys all race once in a while

WalkingLuckCharm

Probably just culture differences. We hate the fk out of cops here, both bad asses and good law abiding citizens
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sandos139

Ralphie Halves

Don't know where you're from I'm from Australia. Probably one of the least corrupt places with one of the highest standards of living. It was only 10 years ago when a large chunk of our law enforcement got done for corruption. It was pretty big in the media.

Ya video surveillance is getting bigger. Ever wonder why?
    No, I know why. Camera phones, dashcams, etc. Those things weren't around before, they are now.

Maybe it's also just distorted media but from the land down under we here corrupt American cops all the time. Most recently I head this guy was getting girls to suck him off? Wasn't this a big thing?
    I didn't hear about it, but I'm sure it happens, and not just here.

If there are 300 videos up on YouTube about police corruption in the US for example, most people are dense enough to think there's a widespread problem because the 5,000,000 times police did the right thing usually doesn't get posted, and people don't understand percentages.

Remember too, that the media loves to sensationalize what happens here, because they know you'll believe anything. Foreigners won't shut up about our "gun problem", but when I ask people outside the US that come to Vegas how many guns they've seen while visiting this country, they all say zero. Then some of them return home, and still talk about our "gun problem".

And you wonder why nobody here cares what any other countries think of us.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Im confused, if he was never going over the speed limit why is he getting a ticket. Someone revs their engine means nothing, two cars going at a speed next to one another so what, if he never went over the speed limit, which the cop admits then why would you pull him over and give him a ticket. Typical.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post

What law did he break?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

The fact that people are in here defending this jerkoff is unreal. He has proven time and time again he doesn't give a fuk about anyone but himself and has no respect for authority. Instead of blaming the cop for being "corrupt", which might be the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile, or pretending that he wasn't purposely doing something that is illegal maybe just maybe look at this clown. His lack of respect makes the situation way worse than it had to be. The guy is a complete loser and it will only be a matter of time until he embarrasses himself again. The only reason he apologized was because someone told him to do it to try to save any face that he has left. It's the same thing over and over with this guy. If he actually was sorry he wouldn't have to continually apologize because he wouldn't be in these situations.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

WalkingLuckCharm

Saying sorry is just a script they always have to go with for PR

WalkingLuckCharm

I'm not defending him don't care what happened. I just hate cops in general rofl. No one ever said that cop was corrupt Bro man!

WalkingLuckCharm

No, I know why. Camera phones, dashcams, etc. Those things weren't around before, they are now.

I didn't hear about it, but I'm sure it happens, and not just here.

If there are 300 videos up on YouTube about police corruption in the US for example, most people are dense enough to think there's a widespread problem because the 5,000,000 times police did the right thing usually doesn't get posted, and people don't understand percentages.

Remember too, that the media loves to sensationalize what happens here, because they know you'll believe anything. Foreigners won't shut up about our "gun problem", but when I ask people outside the US that come to Vegas how many guns they've seen while visiting this country, they all say zero. Then some of them return home, and still talk about our "gun problem".

And you wonder why nobody here cares what any other countries think of us.
    no need to get so defensive. only got love for your country.

ya technology allowed more video surveillance but i think you missed the point haha..

for me personally, a bad batch of police is enough for me to be untrustworthy towards them. obviously you disagree with me on this point, but all in all i actually dont even care about this. in my mind, if i have a problem its my problem to deal with. its just the way i was raised up. i find cops incapable and are limited to black and white decisions in a very grey world. if someone robbed my house i would not go to the cops. if someone threatened my child i would not go to the cops. i will not trust an uneducated stranger who has been given power by a governing body that cant be described as flawless, to fix my grey problems. if you came from the states and bashed my face in; no. just the way i was raised man. i deal with my own problems. my personal opinion = cops are incapable,

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Wohoo! Another Australian obsessed with America. Maybe you can go bang acoochy in his Vietnamese mud hut and talk about Trump and guns.

WalkingLuckCharm

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Wohoo! Another Australian obsessed with America. Maybe you can go bang acoochy in his Vietnamese mud hut and talk about Trump and guns.
    Rofl not that obsessed. Just love the sports

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Pipe down midget....

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Pipe down midget....
    Make me, Woodchuck.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Look who can use photoshop

Keep proving i get more beaver than you Nina...

Ralphie Halves

no need to get so defensive. only got love for your country.

ya technology allowed more video surveillance but i think you missed the point haha..

for me personally, a bad batch of police is enough for me to be untrustworthy towards them. obviously you disagree with me on this point, but all in all i actually dont even care about this. in my mind, if i have a problem its my problem to deal with. its just the way i was raised up. i find cops incapable and are limited to black and white decisions in a very grey world. if someone robbed my house i would not go to the cops. if someone threatened my child i would not go to the cops. i will not trust an uneducated stranger who has been given power by a governing body that cant be described as flawless, to fix my grey problems. if you came from the states and bashed my face in; no. just the way i was raised man. i deal with my own problems. my personal opinion = cops are incapable,
    I guess it did come off as defensive. Just sad that people get a very lopsided view, and often aren't objective enough to realize it. I have met a lot of foreign tourists that come in with a very smug attitude towards what goes on here, and they don't realize that they're getting played. And I don't have the time or energy to explain it to them, so I just move on.

I think cops are more responsible now not because they want to be, but because of how they're being watched now they have no choice but to be. How effective are they? Who knows, too tough to measure that.
    Points Awarded:

WalkingLuckCharm gave Ralphie Halves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 Last