mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Trump will end up getting the minimum delegates needed to get the nomination on the first ballot.
    I gave him no delegates in Wisconsin, no delegates in Colorado, no delegates in North Dakota and
    I left out the 54 uncommitted delegates from Pennsylvania and Trump still comes up with 1, 243 delegates.
    I also have him losing in Nebraska and South Dakota. So, in reality I gave him a worse case scenario.
    Right now Trump has 754 delegates. By the morning of April 27th he will just be shy of 1,000 delegates.
    After that he will win Indiana because it is a rust belt state. He will win West Virginia. I also gave him
    an equal split with Washington and Oregon even though I think he'll win both. The last primaries of California,
    New Jersey and New Mexico will all go to Trump. My best guess is 1,254 delegates for Trump before the convention.
    I too think he will get it. If he gets anything in Wisconsin its a bonus.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

CRUZ crushing Trump in wiscy

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    CRUZ crushing Trump in wiscy
    means very little. Trump crushes him in NY and wins Penn
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-05-16 at 08:47 PM.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Scott walker makes me want to puke

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    means very little. Trump crushes him in NY and wins Penn
    Means plenty. You're in denial. Trumps chances of 1237 are in the shitter. sure, he'll have a pluarilty, but he will be relegated to begging people that don't want him.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Well done Otters. Cruz +200 now.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Means plenty. You're in denial. Trumps chances of 1237 are in the shitter. sure, he'll have a pluarilty, but he will be relegated to begging people that don't want him.
    not in denial bro.

It will be Hilary and Trump. Its just won't be as easy as some thought. I have said it several times that I don't think Trump will be the rep nominee. I hope he is of course. But he is fighting some massive forces. Still, 6 months ago you and many others were saying Trump has 0 chance.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This rat fukker makes me sick

Will have no problem voting for Hillary or Bernie over this dirtbag if Trump bows out..more likely I'll vote libertarian but the Republican Establishment guys are cringe-worthy and Cruz has turned to the dark side

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    This rat fukker makes me sick

Will have no problem voting for Hillary or Bernie over this dirtbag if Trump bows out..more likely I'll vote libertarian but the Republican Establishment guys are cringe-worthy and Cruz has turned to the dark side
    Cruz turned to the dark side?
    Ted Cruz has always sucked, this isn't anything new for him.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Looking like a sharp call by OP. .

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Cruz turned to the dark side?
    Ted Cruz has always sucked, this isn't anything new for him.
    I agree but he's now embracing the GOP Elite when he went in as the anti-Washington guy

Such a phony clown

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree but he's now embracing the GOP Elite when he went in as the anti-Washington guy

Such a phony clown
    It's called trying to win. I don't like the guy, but you embrace who you need to embrace, right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who knows the momentum could be swinging to Cruz way

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

It's called trying to win. I don't like the guy, but you embrace who you need to embrace, right?
    I'm just calling him out for being the fake punk that I have thought all along....Mr. anti-establishment, anti-washington guy now is buddy buddy with all of the GOP big shots when it's convenient?

I get it's his only chance to win but damn man have some dignity and stand by who you are

I get that Cruz has neither of these qualities

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm just calling him out for being the fake punk that I have thought all along....Mr. anti-establishment, anti-washington guy now is buddy buddy with all of the GOP big shots when it's convenient?

I get it's his only chance to win but damn man have some dignity and stand by who you are

I get that Cruz has neither of these qualities
    Please....if the establishment wanted to line up behind Trump he'd gladly take it also.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Please....if the establishment wanted to line up behind Trump he'd gladly take it also.
    Possibly but guess what? Cruz actually has done it so we can rip him for it

Donald has always said politicians are all talk and no action but he's a dealmaker first....he wasn't a phony politician going in...he has always been an outsider that would be happy to unite

I'm pretty sure Cruz has always been the anti-washington/establishment guy and that was his persona for years heading into this thing

If Cruz actually does get the nomination in the end which I doubt I'll be happy to know the Dems will wipe the floor with him

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Such a phony clown
    He's spent the majority of his career working in Washington or in state government he's as just as much establishment as anyone other than Trump.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cruz is the only chance for a Republican president.

DwightShrute

Donald J. Trump

CAMPAIGN STATEMENT:

Donald J. Trump withstood the onslaught of the establishment yet again. Lyin' Ted Cruz had the Governor of Wisconsin, many conservative talk radio show hosts, and the entire party apparatus behind him. Not only was he propelled by the anti-Trump Super PAC's spending countless millions of dollars on false advertising against Mr. Trump, but he was coordinating `with his own Super PAC's (which is illegal) who totally control him. Ted Cruz is worse than a puppet--- he is a Trojan horse, being used by the party bosses attempting to steal the nomination from Mr. Trump.

We have total confidence that Mr. Trump will go on to win in New York, where he holds a substantial lead in all the polls, and beyond. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who can secure the delegates needed to win the Republican nomination and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton, or whomever is the Democratic nominee, in order to Make America Great Again

ACoochy

Drumpf has only his mouth to blame for Wiscy turnaround...

Big crybaby sooktard...

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    He's spent the majority of his career working in Washington or in state government he's as just as much establishment as anyone other than Trump.
    His record speaks for itself. I dont care that he's "been" in Washington. Most politicians are. Cruz actually stands for something, morally, and no one else comes close.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Donald J. Trump

CAMPAIGN STATEMENT:

Donald J. Trump withstood the onslaught of the establishment yet again. Lyin' Ted Cruz had the Governor of Wisconsin, many conservative talk radio show hosts, and the entire party apparatus behind him. Not only was he propelled by the anti-Trump Super PAC's spending countless millions of dollars on false advertising against Mr. Trump, but he was coordinating `with his own Super PAC's (which is illegal) who totally control him. Ted Cruz is worse than a puppet--- he is a Trojan horse, being used by the party bosses attempting to steal the nomination from Mr. Trump.

We have total confidence that Mr. Trump will go on to win in New York, where he holds a substantial lead in all the polls, and beyond. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who can secure the delegates needed to win the Republican nomination and ultimately defeat Hillary Clinton, or whomever is the Democratic nominee, in order to Make America Great Again
    Nothing if not a sore loser.

He hasn't tweeted for 15 hours though. The tears may have fried his iphone.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    His record speaks for itself. I dont care that he's "been" in Washington. Most politicians are. Cruz actually stands for something, morally, and no one else comes close.
    Cruz has a great tax plan. That's where it ends. Cruz is just another politician like all the rest running. Morality? LOL. The puppet masters spent over 25 million alone in Wisconsin to attack Trump. Not to tell people why Cruz should be president. This is what Trump has to deal with. This should be reason enough for people to get behind Trump and it has been and continues to be. Trump is ahead by a lot and by millions more votes.

Nothing to see here despite what the lying media and lyin' Cruz campaign with have you believe. Trump will crush in NY and the eastern states and is up close to 20 points in California.

DwightShrute

Nothing if not a sore loser.

He hasn't tweeted for 15 hours though. The tears may have fried his iphone.
    Have your victory dance for a couple days. Turn on the news and listen to the so called experts predict doom and gloom for Trump. No doubt this will give you extreme please and hope. Enjoy it while it lasts because it won't for very long.

The Trump Train is heading to his home turf and he will be doing tons of winning. This race is over whether you want to admit it or not.

My advice: Grab some units on Trump today. You won't get better odds again.

ACoochy

Cruz has a great tax plan. That's where it ends. Cruz is just another politician like all the rest running. Morality? LOL. The puppet masters spent over 25 million alone in Wisconsin to attack Trump. Not to tell people why Cruz should be president. This is what Trump has to deal with. This should be reason enough for people to get behind Trump and it has been and continues to be. Trump is ahead by a lot and by millions more votes.

Nothing to see here despite what the lying media and lyin' Cruz campaign with have you believe. Trump will crush in NY and the eastern states and is up close to 20 points in California.
    Have a whinge ya sook..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Have your victory dance for a couple days. Turn on the news and listen to the so called experts predict doom and gloom for Trump. No doubt this will give you extreme please and hope. Enjoy it while it lasts because it won't for very long.

The Trump Train is heading to his home turf and he will be doing tons of winning.

My advice: Grab some units on Trump today. You might not get better odds again.
    He has improved back to around even money. Pretty big move from the peak last night. I agree he will win the next few, but it's baked in. He is not racing to beat Cruz, he is racing to reach 1,237. And he has a lot of catching up to do. I think he needs something like 65% of the remaining pledged delegates.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Have a whinge ya sook..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

dwightie, quick question. Are you classified in the spectrum? Just curious I think you are but have you ever heard those words, how about your twin is he in the spectrum?

DwightShrute

Have a super terrific day pal!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Have a super terrific day pal!

this is the guy that recently commented he doesn't read my replies. LOL! his reply in three minutes. nothing coming out of this guys mouth or written by this guy is true. Nothing!

listen dwightie, you don't know what "in the spectrum means", but I am quite sure you and your twin are in that spectrum. Hey it doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. Lots of great intellects are in the spectrum. I believe you and your twin are also. I would wager on it. Problem is you don't know how to respond because you don't know what it means. lol

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Spot on!!!!!!!
    It looks like Trump will the 35% most of the polls suggested so he didn't slip, I didn't expect
    any delegates but it looks like Trump will get 6 delegates that's a plus & women voters supported
    Trump as much as men did in Wisconsin proving there is no women problem as the media suggested.
    The anti-Trump faction won the state of Wisconsin Cruz certainly did not. A Trojan Horse for the establishment
    that's Cruz for sure. One more guy got on my sh.t list Scott Walker!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Spot on!!!!!!!
    It looks like Trump will the 35% most of the polls suggested so he didn't slip, I didn't expect
    any delegates but it looks like Trump will get 6 delegates that's a plus & women voters supported
    Trump as much as men did in Wisconsin proving there is no women problem as the media suggested.
    The anti-Trump faction won the state of Wisconsin Cruz certainly did not. A Trojan Horse for the establishment
    that's Cruz for sure. One more guy got on my sh.t list Scott Walker!
    Spot on. Its good TV for the dishonest media for the next few days before NY.

Trump goofed in Wisconsin by attacking the governor and admittedly shouldn't have retweeted the stuff about Cruz's wife. Minor hiccup being overblown as per usual. President Trump is on track.

'He was gang raped in Wisconsin.....The Governor,radio shows,major super pacs and the guy still had 36%.

Could a 30 year old man have withstood the schedule, pace and (chiefly) the non-stop attacking from Soros and other Power Broker-
    controlled media as well as this 69 year old Trump has withstood this?'

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Donald J. Trump

CAMPAIGN STATEMENT:

I don't think Trump knows what a Trojan horse is.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Cruz stands for something morally? You are joking aren't you?

I'd rather see an Obama third term than Cruz being within miles of the White House
    zip code, simply Cruz is a plant for the establishments goal of a contested convention.
    If the Beltway Boys stop Trump they'll discard Cruz without blinking an eye!
    Last edited by 15805; 04-06-16 at 12:34 PM.

First 123456 ... Last