Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I always thought was one of most underrated shows of all time. Surprised to see Larry Sanders consensus #1 show of all time on metacritic. Gonna binge watch it's been years.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/tv/...e/all/filtered
    only line I can remember from the Larry Sanders Show was Artie lookin out the window with gary, lookin' at their sex addicted comedy writer bangin' some bitch in a convertible (the writer was played by the same guy who plays the obnoxious agent in Entourage).... nevertheless, as Larry and Artie are watching, Artie says "IF HE penetrates HER ANY HARDER, HE'S GONNA BLOW THE TIRES OUT....."

LOVED THAT SHOW..... really liked odenkirk as Larry's agent..... he was young and full of energy, making himself look really old these days on "Better Call Saul"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many of these deaths linked to past drug/liquor abuse

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    many of these deaths linked to past drug/liquor abuse
    If that's true I'm more screwed than I thought.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I haven't heard or read any of the details.... but thought he might still be hovering blow and blew his heart up..... my wife said something about him having called 911 himself.....

my first thought was he might have f'd up doing that auto-asphyxiation jerkoff routine, but as for now I'm merely speculating.... anyone have the details?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only line I can remember from the Larry Sanders Show was Artie lookin out the window with gary, lookin' at their sex addicted comedy writer bangin' some bitch in a convertible (the writer was played by the same guy who plays the obnoxious agent in Entourage).... nevertheless, as Larry and Artie are watching, Artie says "IF HE penetrates HER ANY HARDER, HE'S GONNA BLOW THE TIRES OUT....."

LOVED THAT SHOW..... really liked odenkirk as Larry's agent..... he was young and full of energy, making himself look really old these days on "Better Call Saul"
    Just brilliant writing. Any anything with Rip Torn is funny. Love this part where they try and get Shatner to say the word Klingon. "DeForest Kelly and I had some problems"

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Just watched the first 2 episodes, season 1.
    23 minutes of hilarity.

Think this show pioneered the "uncomfortable" comedy that we see EVERYWHERE nowadays.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

"My girlfriend left me and moved in with another guy. I'm dumping her...--where I draw the line." - Garry Shandling

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Tats is always sharp.

That show was damn good. I saw him on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and he was still sharp.

66 is too young.
    Good call Gum I need to catch up on a lot of CinCgettingC

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Lmfao klc

Ty Gummer I'll be catching up on that as well

First 12