PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

[QUOTE=stevek173;25489891]Ignore - I should not have asked.

Steve, are you "in" the hospital? admitted? i gather "no", but not sure? Hope you continue to recover well. Knew nothing of until 2 days ago. Best to Ya Brother.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-25-16 at 12:32 PM.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Nah but in place close by and doing dialysis at the hospital a few times a week man.

Thanks man

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Brooksy you sure to know a lot about being laid off??

Brooksy do you work??
    the good thing is there will always be a crossfit gym somewhere who will hire you.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

I'm ready to jump back into the work force. I have two offers to ponder and will start working again within the next two weeks, depending on when I want to start.

Having looked back at my time away from the workforce, I have nothing but great experiences. Got to see old friends I haven't seen in some time, helped the parents find their retirement home, bonded with the pets, and just had time to self improve.

For those that have met me or seen that vid of me, you know I'm thin. Almost sickly. However, with this time off I've managed to curb my digestive disorders and in 6 weeks gained 25 lbs. For the life of me over the past three years I managed to gain on and off maybe 10 lbs. Still far underweight. But now, I'm a few pounds were I want to be. Physically I haven't felt this great since my sophomore year of college and mentally not since my junior year of high school. Weird to say but this layoff has been a godsend. Now I need apply the Improvements I've developed into my working life. I'll be damned if I shed pounds like a sickly dog.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good work stealthy

Excellent report

Working healthy

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Many thanks gold.

grab a glass of blackberry brandy for me.

cheers

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I'm ready to jump back into the work force. I have two offers to ponder and will start working again within the next two weeks, depending on when I want to start.

Having looked back at my time away from the workforce, I have nothing but great experiences. Got to see old friends I haven't seen in some time, helped the parents find their retirement home, bonded with the pets, and just had time to self improve.

For those that have met me or seen that vid of me, you know I'm thin. Almost sickly. However, with this time off I've managed to curb my digestive disorders and in 6 weeks gained 25 lbs. For the life of me over the past three years I managed to gain on and off maybe 10 lbs. Still far underweight. But now, I'm a few pounds were I want to be. Physically I haven't felt this great since my sophomore year of college and mentally not since my junior year of high school. Weird to say but this layoff has been a godsend. Now I need apply the Improvements I've developed into my working life. I'll be damned if I shed pounds like a sickly dog.
    Sounds like you made the most of it. Good for you burrita.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24297

Good for you, guy..congrats

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Good deal stealthy, great to see.

Lemons into lemonade, this guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stealthy do yo drink beer anymore?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Mmmkay....that's so great that you "found yourself". Now how bout we find ourselves a fukkin job and join the real world.

Soending time visiting long lost friends and bonding with our cat all while wearing a white tee with a fedora is great if your goal is to be some 35 year old hipster doofus queer. But life isn't Coachella. Get your lazy ass back to work.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

good to hear, burrito

we are eagerly awaiting your triumphant return

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Thanks gentlemen.

JJ, yes I still drink beer. I'm a beer snob dude.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mmmkay....that's so great that you "found yourself". Now how bout we find ourselves a fukkin job and join the real world.

Soending time visiting long lost friends and bonding with our cat all while wearing a white tee with a fedora is great if your goal is to be some 35 year old hipster doofus queer. But life isn't Coachella. Get your lazy ass back to work.
    I think there's a matinee of college softball on ESPNU today. Settle in and grab a fresca gramps

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Opie

I smell a dance video coming

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Wait did stealthy land on his feet?

I always thought of him as a father figure despite out proximity in age.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

burrito, don't sweat it. More to life than working.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

my father always preaches, "health is wealth." take good care of your body pal.

First ... 2345