TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Miami is an awesome bet. This zona team just flat out sucked sometimes all year and smashing them on a bad shooting night does not mean witch st will beat Miami. They are good but miami is better.
    Wonder how many times guys like this are going to lose bets this year by ignoring what has been right in front of their face?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Riiiiiight....

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Wonder how many times guys like this are going to lose bets this year by ignoring what has been right in front of their face?

You were saying?

stevek173

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You're getting your swagger back, Steve.

This time last week you would've never bumped a thread 24 hours later to say, "I told you so", to a stranger.

Your manliness is on the rise.

stevek173

Even more to it than that poster The Giant, ty. Notice that I made no response until I had the result. That way Miami loses and nothing happened that anyone cares about. They win and you see what happens.

Kind of like limping with aces vs most SBR players. Sure they can bitch about how much you suck for doing that. After they lose to you.

The Giant

Of course I saw, Steve. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, but rarely spotted by the amateur poster. So kudos on that. In their eyes, you have, in a manner of speaking, pissed all over his face. Speaking of which, did you have any luck with those girls yesterday?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

great dialogue here fellas
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

stevek173

Ty existential. Nah The Giant. Cashier completely threw me off my game with attitude and the place sucked I won't be back. Here's what happens.

I walk in and they (Qdoba) only have these "Knockout Tacos" with all this shit on them. Poster The Giant I like a nice simple hard shelled taco. Shell, beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sauce and I'm good. They didn't have my old school shit. I order two of the tacos (some kind of gay ass names I think one was called the gladiator and the other a drunken yardbird) because I was getting chips and salsa to go and I wasnt that hungry and the bitch (who was kind if cute maybe a 6.5) starts her attitude with "only two?" I look at her and say yeah. Normally I like it when pretty girls give me attitude but not there Giant. Here's what almost had me jump over the counter and bukkake her. I ask "Do they come on a hard shell?" And she says

Wait for it

"I dont know, the sign should say." Yes, that actually happened. I look and the sign DID NOT say but I didn't have the energy to argue with this twat she looked tortured by the world. There was a chick about an 8 that apologized and passed me about this time and her ass looked great in her jeans she was clearly in a rush though. I watched as the bitch slopped the ingredients in my tacos in pouty fashion. Got my food and went to the soda machine and left. There were two girls near the soda machine debating where to sit but they were 4s at best. Result The Giant? One taco I ate and almost threw up and the other is in the fridge and will be thrown out. This ************ is NEVER going to Qdoba again for life. Chipotle is right across the street and the cashier there was a 7 with a great attitude.

So no luck.

The Giant

Poster Stevek173, I'm furious right now. Absolutely enraged. The horror perpetrated on you by that cashier yesterday is unspeakable. You should've unzipped your pants, taken a piss directly in that disgusting taco, and shoved it right in her face. Does she not realize you're potentially a dying man? She's got a lot of nerve. I have NO DOUBT that you would have secured a couple of hot, horny college broads eager to sit on your face and ride your rooster if it wasn't for this subservient c.unt that interfered. She clearly threw you off your game and ruined a potential threesome, if not more.

Fukk her.

I'm livid, man. I just put my fist through the wall, and broke my hand. I'm headed to the ER, I'll check back later. Good luck tonight.

stevek173

See now she's affected you as well. THAT BITCH.

As always I appreciate your continued support poster The Giant and I'd say I'm going back there to give her a taste of her own medicine but those tacos were horseshit.

Gl with your hand and bets tonight.

First 123