Hey Got A CLUE BOYS Only......Keep an Eye On Detroit Tomorrow

NBA...Motor City...MONEY LINE

Saver...GSW -15

CLUE BOY

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I'll be sure too, let me get my eye real quick...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What's your angle here jj?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why does ever mother fuker think they have to write a fukin angle people cap games many many different ways who wants to spend 2 hours writing up a fukin explanation...if we all had angles that always worked out we would be loaded...make picks hit a good percent and move on JJ In iso is dangerous

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some guys have good angles

WIzzle has write ups and not bad

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some guys have good angles

WIzzle has write ups and not bad
    Asking for your angle here though. No write up necessary. Just curious why you like detroit.

pilebuck13

So write an angle at the end of the day if someone follows all they care about is if you win or loose period....you could write 2 pages and at the end of the day even if you hit 60% people Are going to wonder where the fuk your head was at cause games will loose so why does it matter that's all I'm saying

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    So write an angle at the end of the day if someone follows all they care about is if you win or loose period....you could write 2 pages and at the end of the day even if you hit 60% people Are going to wonder where the fuk your head was at cause games will loose so why does it matter that's all I'm saying
    Pile settle down guy.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Pile settle down guy.
    Wiz I'm Fuking fired up tonight you right I need to chill nothing to do with forum or gambling..... work, stress lack of sleep sorry I'm trippin

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

JJ already stated his angle, he has a major clue

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Why does ever mother fuker think they have to write a fukin angle people cap games many many different ways who wants to spend 2 hours writing up a fukin explanation...if we all had angles that always worked out we would be loaded...make picks hit a good percent and move on JJ In iso is dangerous
    It’s funny, because some guys have complained about posters just posting a play and saying nothing else about it. I guess it depends on the reader.

Some readers just want to tail someone, others seek discussion or insight.

I agree; there are as many ways to handicap as there are handicappers. That is why I always say it is imperative to track your bets and why you made them. In a world full of access to widespread information, this is a piece of information that nobody else in the world has. You would be surprised what you can learn.

Those who like to tail others, basically blindly and without reason have two more obstacles to overcome; as if winning isn’t hard enough. The first and most obvious is that they are tailing a losing bettor.

The second is that these bettors can’t learn from their mistakes. Humans weren’t meant to learn by lecture in a classroom, we were meant to learn by making mistakes, trial and error, and it is how we learn best.

If bettors don’t understand why they’ve lost, they can’t prevent it from happening again and are likely to reach a plateau in performance; as well as being likely to lose over the short and long term.

I believe that if you want to profit from sports betting over time you need to be able to understand why you’ve lost some bets or money, and then not continue that function or behavior.

When a poster writes something up they are often reviewing their own thought process. This can often only lead to better decision making, useful discussion, as well as reinforcing the reasons for a bet…for tracking purposes.

Posters with detailed write-ups will likely tell you that it improves their game.

Some of my write-ups may seem long, or that they take long, but the more recent ones are really just me going over what is happening in the marketplace. I am thinking out loud (like now) and am offering the Forum some rare insight into the mind of a successful market analyst.

My goal has, first and foremost, always been to educate but I admit some of my posts have just told it like it is because the lessons take time and are long. When I posted plays, like in the CFL thread, I almost always made a teaching point about some mechanics, somewhere. I didn’t just offer some angle; I offered a sharp forecast for every single game played. Not all were plays.

Either way, whether I am teaching through the experience of a season or just telling you why a number is where it is or moved where it moved, or even suggesting the bettor pass, there is plenty to learn for the astute reader of my write-ups.

I think some, perhaps not all, readers will agree that the next time you see a TLDR post from KVB, you might think twice about passing it up.

pilebuck13

K V B I agree, I just feel the majority of the forum does not appreciate it unfortunately. Nothing wrong with discussion....and maybe you are right when keeping a thread it would be a good idea to post angle so later you could look back on it......I have always felt when people post a play they put there time into capping and do a analysis and write up then it blows up on them all you get is trolls and people hating on them idk to each there own
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pilebuck13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

K V B I agree, I just feel the majority of the forum does not appreciate it unfortunately. Nothing wrong with discussion....and maybe you are right when keeping a thread it would be a good idea to post angle so later you could look back on it......I have always felt when people post a play they put there time into capping and do a analysis and write up then it blows up on them all you get is trolls and people hating on them idk to each there own
    I hear ya pile, I always put some thoughts in on my plays. But I post to get reaction and discussion during the game. The trolls like to stop by and I always send them off with alittle
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I actually like the Hawks, here's my reasoning:
    It's a NBA game taking place at Motor City. Play Atlanta on the moneyline.

IamsoBurnt
    IamsoBurnt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

fade him...but i do like gsw -15 tho but yea fading detroit pistons is my opinion

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I rarely do write ups.

I Just tell people to pound the fukker or not.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave BIGDAY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

heading to vegas...will be hitting Pistons, grizz, Pelicans and Rockets.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

t-wizzle

Another loss for corbin.

He is on a 4-22 streak right now

jjgold

Bad loss

Need GSW

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Another loss for corbin.

He is on a 4-22 streak right now
    Might still be better than you though...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk

jjgold

Warriors up big early

no panic here