GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    did u miss the eight years Bush gave out huge tax breaks while destroying the country going into an unwinnable war? The fukin ignorance of some of u hillbilly's is borderline insane. Then again u all now like Trump while he pushes a lot of democratic messages. U can't make this shit the fuk up. Trump wants single payer now the hilbilly's are okay with it cause there is an R next to Trumps name.
    Was it Busch or was it good ole' Bill Clinton putting all these people working at Walmart in $400,000 homes and making it easy to do it? Then nvesting in those same practices double dipping? Come on man. All this shit in 2008 was because of Clinton. He was buddies with the Pakistani's and next thing you know they flying plans into the towers. Was Bush supposed to just sit back or did we have to protect the freedom that makes USA great? Why has Obama used three different social security numbers? Why did Obama swear he has only gone by one name when that was a lie? Why did Obama say if you made less then $250,000 taxes wouldn't go up? Another lie. Why won't he let America see his transcripts from all these colleges he says he attended but can only be confirmed by a handful of his friends? Why can't we see his birth certificate? Lmao. I'm a republican but far from a hillbilly. Take your blinders off bro. Obama still letting Mexicans run rampant over here also that both me and you have to pay for. We won't even get into his ties with Islamic extremists....

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

build that wall to keep the crackers out of Mexico

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump is dividing the country. Leaders unite people.
    Yeah, all those Trump supporters that show up at non-Trump events shouting people down. SUCH A BIG PROBLEM.
    Points Awarded:

sheepgotwool gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Was it Busch or was it good ole' Bill Clinton putting all these people working at Walmart in $400,000 homes and making it easy to do it? Then nvesting in those same practices double dipping? Come on man. All this shit in 2008 was because of Clinton. He was buddies with the Pakistani's and next thing you know they flying plans into the towers. Was Bush supposed to just sit back or did we have to protect the freedom that makes USA great? Why has Obama used three different social security numbers? Why did Obama swear he has only gone by one name when that was a lie? Why did Obama say if you made less then $250,000 taxes wouldn't go up? Another lie. Why won't he let America see his transcripts from all these colleges he says he attended but can only be confirmed by a handful of his friends? Why can't we see his birth certificate? Lmao. I'm a republican but far from a hillbilly. Take your blinders off bro. Obama still letting Mexicans run rampant over here also that both me and you have to pay for. We won't even get into his ties with Islamic extremists....
    Same old tired ignorant bullshit from u brainwashed shitbags. You are one of those nitwit after birthers ya can see it in your gibberish. Obamas name is a lie, birthright is a lie, different social security numbers. Everything i couldn't give two shits about but somehow this bothers a jerkoff like u. Obama did far from a great job but getting the worst presidential hand off in my history and him being blocked from doing anything every step of the way, i say he did rather well. U shitbags wouldn't give him credit for anything unless he decided to put a R next to his name. Now which asshole is u in that video? Bush sits there like a zombie on 9/11 but it is somehow Clinton's fault even tho the asshole got a memo August six i believe saying "bin laden ready to attack" He didn't do shit cause him and his buddy, while watching 3000 die, made a boat load of money afterwards. Didn't you hear Trump explain it to ya or do u have selective hearing? Did u hear when Trump called it like it was and than these assholes he is trashing (Rubio and that other weasel from Canada) crie about it for days blaming anyone but BUsh. That is why people are voting for Trump. They are tired of assholes like u being manipulated over and over again. The stunning part about Trump is that he finally has u assholes waking up a bit on some of the shit he say's and has ya voting for him.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-14-16 at 09:23 PM.

GT21Megatron

Same old tired ignorant bullshit from u brainwashed shitbags. You are one of those nitwit after birthers ya can see it in your gibberish. Obamas name is a lie, birthright is a lie, different social security numbers. Everything i couldn't give two shits about but somehow this bothers a jerkoff like u. Obama did far from a great job but getting the worst presidential hand off in my history and him being blocked from doing anything every step of the way, i say he did rather well. U shitbags wouldn't give him credit for anything unless he decided to put a R next to his name. Now which asshole is u in that video? Bush sits there like a zombie on 9/11 but it is somehow Clinton's fault even tho the asshole got a memo August six i believe saying "bin laden ready to attack" He didn't do shit cause him and his buddy, while watching 3000 die, made a boat load of money afterwards. Didn't you hear Trump explain it to ya or do u have selective hearing? Did u hear when Trump called it like it was and than these assholes he is trashing (Rubio and that other weasel from Canada) crie about it for days blaming anyone but BUsh. That is why people are voting for Trump. They are tired of assholes like u being manipulated over and over again. The stunning part about Trump is that he finally has u assholes waking up a bit on some of the shit he say's and has ya voting for him.
    All you do is deflect the facts and look the other way. What else is new? Done. I guess we don't have those numbers. I'll be waiting for them. Good luck finding that. We both know he hasn't cut shit. You can call me whatever you want an attack me personally. That's fine. I didn't say shit to you but facts. All you are is a blinded liberal fuk who wipes his ass with the Constitution of the United States supporting lie after lie from this President.
    Last edited by GT21Megatron; 03-14-16 at 09:36 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why on earth if you are Liberal... or Democrat.... would you ever go to A Trump Rally?

Fukking dumb fuks. Have no brains.

There's no rational explanation for this conduct. Plain Stupidity.

You're lucky Trump Supporters don't pull a Hulkamania on your a$$ and run WILD ON YOU!

Thor4140

All you do is deflect the facts and look the other way. What else is new? Done. I guess we don't have those numbers. I'll be waiting for them. Good luck finding that. We both know he hasn't cut shit. You can call me whatever you want an attack me personally. That's fine. I didn't say shit to you but facts. All you are is a blinded liberal fuk who wipes his ass with the Constitution of the United States supporting lie after lie from this President.
    yeah u got facts all right lol. Tired ole right wing talking points they drill into your thick skull and u believe them. unreachable asshats that somehow Trump is reaching which is remarkable since a lot of what he say's were democratic platforms for years but since he is a billionaire with a R next to his name these things he say's now seem to be okay. You can't make this shit up. It is great theater watching u idiots expose yourselves even tho any person with an IQ over fifty knew what u idiots were about decades ago.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why on earth if you are Liberal... or Democrat.... would you ever go to A Trump Rally?

Fukking dumb fuks. Have no brains.

There's no rational explanation for this conduct. Plain Stupidity.

You're lucky Trump Supporters don't pull a Hulkamania on your a$$ and run WILD ON YOU!

why would anyone go to any of these clowns rally's?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

quick reaction by the white nerd

Counter with that left hook would of dropped him.

GT21Megatron

yeah u got facts all right lol. Tired ole right wing talking points they drill into your thick skull and u believe them. unreachable asshats that somehow Trump is reaching which is remarkable since a lot of what he say's were democratic platforms for years but since he is a billionaire with a R next to his name these things he say's now seem to be okay. You can't make this shit up. It is great theater watching u idiots expose yourselves even tho any person with an IQ over fifty knew what u idiots were about decades ago.
    So still nothing but throwing out the racist card and all Republicans are brain washed? Got it man. I wouldn't expect you to have response for the tough questions. Your just like the rest of them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look who causes all the trouble?

Check the color

Papa_jonjon
    Papa_jonjon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4884

The color is gold...and your an idiot

GT21Megatron

Dems so scared of Trump they trying to sabotage his rallys

When did you see a bunch of "Hillbillys" causing Obama to cancel a rally? And Republicans are the ones brainwashed, bigots, and the problem....Thor why the left wing trying to savotage???? Trump is gonna destroy Clinton if she's even allowed to run....

Papa_jonjon
    Papa_jonjon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4884

Warning......inbreeding thread.....they have reproduced !

jjgold

Big day tomorrow

It might tell us even more about the chase to the white house

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Big day tomorrow

It might tell us even more about the chase to the white house
    Trump will not win. Every colored will vote for hilary,

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

what I've noticed, most who are kicking ass in life dgaf about who wins. I saw it in the last 2 elections and it has been observed here with a larger sample size...if you are kicking ass it doesn't matter who is elected. What are the chances that one candidate would represent the majority of perspectives and agendas? Use your brain.

hillary or trump it's a show either way, that's what gives it away..

linebacker67
    linebacker67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Trump will not win. Every colored will vote for hilary,
    Not enough blacks in country to elect Hillary. The everyday man has been woke up and will come out to vote like no other time in history. I personally am pulling for Cruz.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

LB & gold & Megatron.
    Smarten the fukk up.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Haven't seen a white against a white yet

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

quick reaction by the white nerd
    Attempted sucker punch / attempted aggravated assault. I hope he gets convicted for it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Jaug View Post

Attempted sucker punch / attempted aggravated assault. I hope he gets convicted for it.
    If someone got up in my face like that it would end with a smack in the mouth too.

At least the white guy didn't act like it wasn't expected/fine at least.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    broke ass inbreds fighting for a narcissistic billionaire...

America is truly fukked..

Funkin harsh but so true

ACoochy

When did you see a bunch of "Hillbillys" causing Obama to cancel a rally? And Republicans are the ones brainwashed, bigots, and the problem....Thor why the left wing trying to savotage???? Trump is gonna destroy Clinton if she's even allowed to run....
    Some call it sabotage

The common sense majority call it protecting free speech

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Haven't seen a white against a white yet
    Because klanners stick together bro

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Democrats keep minorities, buried. Dumb fukks are too stupid to even realize it so they keep pumpin their tires and inevitably in the same situation for decades.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Nothing lol typical Fox News nonsense.

pushing back against GOP rhetoric that the nation has suffered in the Obama era. “When the cynics told us we couldn’t change the country, they were dead wrong; we proved them wrong,” he said. “Think about it: if somebody told you seven years ago we’d have 4.9% unemployment, 20 million newly insured, gas is $1.80, deficits cut by three-quarters, marriage equality a reality, bin Laden out of the picture, Wall Street reform in place you wouldn’t have believed me…. Imagine what Trump would say if he actually had a record like this – instead of selling steaks.”
    I hope you really don't believe that the REAL unemployment numbers are at 4.9%

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Some call it sabotage

The common sense majority call it protecting free speech
    So protecting free speech showing up at Trump rallies acting like monkeys and creating a hostile environment is protecting free speech or preventing it? Trump had every right to be at that rally without any of that bullshit going on. You don't see republicans invading Hillary or Bernie rallies.....Free Speech my ass you clueless dumb fuk...

Thor4140

The difference between us is that ill vote for a guy with an R next to his name and am seriously thinking about voting for Trump. U its all about The R and nothing else. That is why i think it is fascinating that some of the shit Trump has said i have been saying for years yet u assholes fought it tooth and nail but now it is okay. U fuks are either as phony as it gets or flat out retarded. As for Trump his mouth brings this nonsense and nothing about Bernie bullshit. Trump is looking for scapegoats like he always does when he fuks shit up. Heck in his mind he thinks killing smaller companies while he files bankruptcy is still okay. Still like other stuff he says and when he can get all these phonies on the right so pissed off at him u know he is doing something right.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

I hope you really don't believe that the REAL unemployment numbers are at 4.9%
    no one does but that doesn't stop some people from repeating it. Even Sanders says the number is bullshit.

GT21Megatron

The difference between us is that ill vote for a guy with an R next to his name and am seriously thinking about voting for Trump. U its all about The R and nothing else. That is why i think it is fascinating that some of the shit Trump has said i have been saying for years yet u assholes fought it tooth and nail but now it is okay. U fuks are either as phony as it gets or flat out retarded. As for Trump his mouth brings this nonsense and nothing about Bernie bullshit. Trump is looking for scapegoats like he always does when he fuks shit up. Heck in his mind he thinks killing smaller companies while he files bankruptcy is still okay. Still like other stuff he says and when he can get all these phonies on the right so pissed off at him u know he is doing something right.
    I'm big on the wall and I'm big on the truth and holding people accountable. Trump is gonna do exactly that. Everyone bites there tongue and Trump voices his thoughts exactly like the American people would. He resognates with me. He doesn't blow smoke like everyone and Washington has during the Obama regime. It's coming to an end and been way over due. To be honest I think Romney would of made a great President but that's water under the bridge. I like him more then Trump to be honest with you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

I'm big on the wall and I'm big on the truth and holding people accountable. Trump is gonna do exactly that. Everyone bites there tongue and Trump voices his thoughts exactly like the American people would. He resognates with me. He doesn't blow smoke like everyone and Washington has during the Obama regime. It's coming to an end and been way over due. To be honest I think Romney would of made a great President but that's water under the bridge. I like him more then Trump to be honest with you.
    How long will you give him to start building the wall before you start worrying that he was blowing smoke up your ass like everyone else after all?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Cruz says he has 'somebody in mind to build' a wall

jjgold

Trump goong to cut Welfare too

They are scared

First 1234 Last