Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

just lost a huge soccer bet in the 90+6!

Fokers +6 lol.......

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

6 minutes stoppage time fukkin ridiculous

shake off the tail feathers duck come back stronger tomorrow

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Sorry pal. That's brutal. You got it tomorrow.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Was this the boca juniors game

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

I assume your talking about the UEFA game where Benfica scored in stoppage time to go ahead 2-1? I too had the draw in that one at +257 and thought I was home and cooled. I've often wondered when they say +5 minutes in stoppage time why the play often seems to continue past that. Is this up to the REF where if he sees play given a team a chance to continue he allows it to happen even if the time indicates its past the +5 minute stoppage mark? I mean +5 mins means +5 minutes or does it mean 5mins and 59 seconds? Is there an actual rule on this somewhere?

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2386

if there's some sort of delay in the added time, the ref can decide to add more time to the added time.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    I assume your talking about the UEFA game where Benfica scored in stoppage time to go ahead 2-1? I too had the draw in that one at +257 and thought I was home and cooled. I've often wondered when they say +5 minutes in stoppage time why the play often seems to continue past that. Is this up to the REF where if he sees play given a team a chance to continue he allows it to happen even if the time indicates its past the +5 minute stoppage mark? I mean +5 mins means +5 minutes or does it mean 5mins and 59 seconds? Is there an actual rule on this somewhere?
    It's more or less up to the discretion of the ref to judge, the +5 just means that 'atleast' that amount of time will be added on. But it happens where a +6 ends up going all the way to +9 before the game is called. Since teams in general who are ahead by 1 goal(or who are happy taking a draw home) will use all sorts of stall tactics.
    Last edited by plekz; 03-11-16 at 08:14 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too much discretion

Duckles I have told you many times you have no business betting soccer

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

OK - thanks for the input Piekz. I guess it makes one wonder more about all the soccer fixing allegations that have surfaced over the years. Benfica seems to be one of those teams that scores late and the outcome instantly changes for many people .

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    It's more or less up to the discretion of the ref to judge, the +5 just means that 'atleast' that amount of time will be added on. But it happens where a +6 ends up going all the way to +9 before the game is called. Since teams in general who are ahead by 1 goal(or who are happy taking a draw home) will use all sorts of stall tactics.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You never see a post here where someone won a bet at 90+6 minutes.