JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Warriors -140 vs field +120 bet for NBA chamionship?

NBA Championship - Winner
    Tue 3/8 25001 Golden State Warriors win NBA Champ -140
    7:35PM 25002 Field wins NBA Championship +120

Thoughts people? Is the field the call at +120 or is it a lock for the GS Warriors to win it again?

One injury, one team heats up, splash bro's get cold at the wrong time and the run ends in the playoffs..

Charles Barkley just made his prediction - Warriors will not repeat..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Neither is a good bet, because you'll be getting GS -200 against the spurs in the semi's. And you'll also get a good price on GS in the finals.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Neither is a good bet, because you'll be getting GS -200 against the spurs in the semi's. And you'll also get a good price on GS in the finals.
    That's probably true when playing the Warriors as you can just keep riding them with each playoff game with the initial money and win more then the prop. Good point Goat but only if you are thinking of playing GS..

If you are on the field this prop play works at +120... Can't exactly bet against the Warriors with each playoff series with the initial investment in the playoffs and ride that..

Also gotta consider we have a half a season of ball to play still so anything can happen to the Warriors where not so much can happen to the field injury wise..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just hit it for large..

I think it's hard to repeat especially if you don't have low post threats like a Shaq or Tim Duncun.. It's mid season and guards tend to get injured during the course of half a season, especially in the second half of the season when their bodies begin to break down.... Step has a history of injuries if I'm not mistaken as well..

He's no Kobe or Jordan in their primes in regards to avoiding injuries or working thru them are my thoughts.. One key injury to the splash bro's and they aren't winning the title.. Other teams may have a say in the playoffs as well as they begin to gel and get hot.. Spurs with their new additions is one team I have in mind..

Pending 3/8/16 7:35pm NBA Props Basketball 25002 Field wins NBA Championship +120* vs Golden State Warriors win NBA Champ

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16587

Yes, following Barkley, nothing can go wrong

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Yes, following Barkley, nothing can go wrong
    Barkley is an idiot but I think he got this one right..

He's been hot lately with his picks from what I've been reading as crazy as that sounds....

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just hit it for large..

I think it's hard to repeat especially if you don't have low post threats like a Shaq or Tim Duncun.. It's mid season and guards tend to get injured during the course of half a season, especially in the second half of the season when their bodies begin to break down.... Step has a history of injuries if I'm not mistaken as well..

He's no Kobe or Jordan in their primes in regards to avoiding injuries or working thru them are my thoughts.. One key injury to the splash bro's and they aren't winning the title.. Other teams may have a say in the playoffs as well as they begin to gel and get hot.. Spurs with their new additions is one team I have in mind..

Pending 3/8/16 7:35pm NBA Props Basketball 25002 Field wins NBA Championship +120* vs Golden State Warriors win NBA Champ
    don't think this is that good of a bet imo. spurs and cavs and heat are only other teams that can win it all. heat only if they have bosh have a slight chance. coulda just bet those teams individually. gl though jibby

Oli_Renaud91
    Oli_Renaud91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    you wont see GS be only a -200 fav over any team in the world in a best of 7 series.

DrUppercut
    Update your status
    DrUppercut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2503

Quote Originally Posted by Oli_Renaud91 View Post
    you wont see GS be only a -200 fav over any team in the world in a best of 7 series.
    On the same token, the spurs have the best chance to beat the warriors. If you think they won't repeat, there is probably more value in waiting til the spurs series and getting +160 or better.